Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,493 members, 7,861,421 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:00 PM

Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) (65325 Views)

Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo / My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating / My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by mystery22: 9:10am On Apr 28, 2018
Oritzy:
the same scum dick that actually brought you to this world?? Anyways I blame that broken condom for bringing such a disgrace to humanity, BTW she is the daughter of a scum ooo.
guy take it easy,see savagery,just leave the ugly mumu to wallow in her foolishness,the girl is too dump to be on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by Oritzy: 9:14am On Apr 28, 2018
mystery22:
guy take it easy,see savagery,just leave the ugly mumu to wallow in her foolishness,the girl is too dump to be on nairaland.
I have noticed her foolishness from a distance already and I sure know she isn't above 18 but I just want her to understand that this is a forum with millions of Nigerians. She shouldn't be telling the whole world that she has a bad upbringing.
When small kids talk around elders anyhow. They are cautioned.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by wink2015(m): 10:14am On Apr 28, 2018
THESE "ZIM ZIM PEOPLE" AGAIN?

Zim Zim people matter no dey pass sexxxx
Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 12:20pm On Apr 28, 2018
Oritzy:
I ordinarily would have left this to lie low cos first you are one of the female NL members I respect so much but since you ain't knowledgeable enough to follow the mentions from the beginning then you want to make me believe you are sentimental. I respect women alot. But that shouldn't give a girl that has not been a able to afford buying her own undies yet depending on same scum as a father to insult the men folks with a free Airtel bonus data. As far as this post is concerned the both parties (I mean the zim couples) are scumbags. Cheating on your spouse is a no no for me whether you being a male or female folk.
PS: think very well before you comment on what you don't know about my lady most times you might end up being the scape goat.

I apologise, what she said was wrong and I do not support it. I only took umbrage at the "carrying pussy up and down part". it smacks of the moral policing that society is wont to do of the female sexuality.

Biko no vex. Make I fry egg for you? How about chilled malt?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by Oritzy: 5:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
MarieSucre:

I apologise, what she said was wrong and I do not support it. I only took umbrage at the "carrying pussy up and down part". it smacks of the moral policing that society is wont to do of the female sexuality.

Biko no vex. Make I fry egg for you? How about chilled malt?
That's why I said I respect you. Your way of handling matters is simply special...I don't usually like eggs and malt but since it's from your biko fry 8eggs grin and 1 CRATE of malt would do kiss
Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
Oritzy:
That's why I said I respect you. Your way of handling matters is simply special...I don't usually like eggs and malt but since it's from your biko fry 8eggs grin and 1 CRATE of malt would do kiss

looool I'm coming with a trailer load.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by revolt(m): 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Excuse me boy I'm not the cause of your problems so don't vent your frustrations on me...... cool
fvckn feminists ....y'all deserve death. Oya mods ban me.
Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by Oritzy: 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
MarieSucre:

looool I'm coming with a trailer load.
if you can make it two trailer loads I won't reject it cheesy wink

Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by donjobill: 7:11pm On May 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I still don't understand why men don't seem to respect married women sad like what is the world turning to if I call them scum now ( which they are ).....I'll be getting unnecessary mention and threats........ smh

U see !The way most of us, men, are brought up, coupled with the orientation we are being subjected to, as a result of the interaction we are having daily with our fellow men, condition us to look down at women (in general) with disrespect.

The only language most of us will understand, is for women to take charge, retrain, discipline us and give us a reorientation so that we can fear and respect them.

How many men have u trained as TheGeneralqueen, even as mere friend?

I wonder if your friend (MhizAJ) self has ever trained one. tongue
Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 30, 2019
Nice use of pink in this concept!! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Housewife Surprises Husband With N700k She Saved In Her Piggy Bank "Kolo" / McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago / My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.