Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,218 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

When The Earth Is God's Footstool - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When The Earth Is God's Footstool (476 Views)

The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. / We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe / If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When The Earth Is God's Footstool by christiansister: 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
Growing up, I always heard my mum read this verse of the bible

Isaiah 66 vs 1 which says "Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?

I grew up also reciting the verse too. In school during a bible quiz, if I was asked to recite a verse in the Bible, I won't hesitate to recite that verse.

Well, it's not all about knowing but understanding. Understanding is key...a big and important key. As much as I could recite that verse, I just did not understand what it meant. Indeed, in all your getting, get understanding.

I never knew what this verse was saying not until one day during my study time, the Holy Spirit opened my eyes after asking Him what it means for the earth to be God's footstool?

This was dropped in my spirit " My legs touch the earth so I can walk with you in every situation. I am God and I occupy". Like wow! God's leg touches the earth so He can walk with me along the way.

What does this mean? It means I cannot be stranded, I cannot lack, I cannot be frustrated, why? because the earth is God's footstool. Hmmm!!! this also means when God moves, He moves me too. So, I'm not permitted to be at one spot.

THE EARTH IS HIS FOOTSTOOL!!!

I just shared my own revelation from this scripture, what is yours? Jason Mason said in his book "Imitation is Limitation" that revelation is not complete until it is your own revelation.

Share your own...

Please read more on our blog https://thechristiansister..com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria May Cease To Exist If Killings Continue, Adeboye Tells Buhari / The Spiritual Controls The Physical (11) / Ezekiel's Valley Of Dry Bones: The True Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.