Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. (5469 Views)

The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 / We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe / If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by sonmvayina(m): 2:06pm On Jun 07, 2023
@correctguy101.
My knowledge that the earth is round and not spherical comes from my observation of the natural world. I went to visit my old class mate it Australia in 2016, and through out the flight we never experience any nose dive or curvatures. This can only happen on a flat surface.
Secondly I have also wondered how water curves on a sphere. We usually say water level because the seas and ocean are level.
And lastly the bible says the earth is round with a firmament above the earth and water above it. ...making the earth a closed system...there earth is surrounded by ice walls and beyond the ice walls there are lands....

No wonder a treaty was signed in 1957 that nobody should go to Antarctica. Because it is not a continent, it is the ice wall.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by solmusdesigns: 2:11pm On Jun 07, 2023
Mscheew

2 Likes

Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by 1Sharon(f): 2:11pm On Jun 07, 2023
So where is the edge?

3 Likes

Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by KnownUnknown: 2:18pm On Jun 07, 2023
sonmvayina:
@correctguy101.
My knowledge that the earth is round and not spherical comes from my observation of the natural world. I went to visit my old class mate it Australia in 2016, and through out the flight we never experience any nose dive or curvatures. This can only happen on a flat surface.
Secondly I have also wondered how water curves on a sphere. We usually say water level because the seas and ocean are level.
And lastly the bible says the earth is round with a firmament above the earth and water above it. ...making the earth a closed system...there earth is surrounded by ice walls and beyond the ice walls there are lands....

No wonder a treaty was signed in 1957 that nobody should go to Antarctica. Because it is not a continent, it is the ice wall.

Lmao
Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by AfonjaConehead: 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2023

2 Likes

Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by YouandiAllofus: 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2023
Flat earthers propagandas are as week as the defence line of the aapc. We see videos and images from nasa/ international space station every day! Check youtube for videos that might help your understanding.

1 Like

Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by Maynmann: 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2023
sonmvayina:
@correctguy101.

Are other planets also flat?

The “earth” in the tanakh is not talking about planet earth. Look up the hebrew word of earth and also look up the origin of the word “earth”..

3 Likes

Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by sonmvayina(m): 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2023
1Sharon:
So where is the edge?

Ice wall...
Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by sonmvayina(m): 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
Flat earthers propagandas are as week as the defence line of the aapc. We see videos and images from nasa/ international space station every day! Check youtube for videos that might help your understanding.

Well it will interest you to know that the globe model was first published on April 1st 1957..

Guess they got you there...
Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by sonmvayina(m): 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2023
Maynmann:

Are other planets also flat?

The earth in the tanakh is not talking about planet earth. Look up the hebrew word and also look up the origin of the word earth..

Which planets ?

There are lands beyond the ice walls
Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by budaatum: 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2023
And they, the planets, are all made of swiss cheese.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by Maynmann: 11:21pm On Jun 07, 2023
sonmvayina:

Which planets ?

There are lands beyond the ice walls
There are “lands” on moon.

The earth in the tanakh is not talking about planet earth. Look up the hebrew word and also look up the origin of the word earth..

The planet we live on that’s named “earth” is spherical.
There is “earth” in every planet.

Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by TruthinAction: 11:25pm On Jun 07, 2023
sonmvayina:
@correctguy101.

It is your brain that is flat.

Very soon, you will say that the earth is motionless because you don't feel its movement.

The depression of height is just about one feet for every 1,000 km. So, it's difficult to notice it's gradually curving.

If the earth is flat, you should see farther away when you are in a plane. But it's not the case.

2 Likes

Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by LordReed(m): 8:43am On Jun 08, 2023
sonmvayina:
@correctguy101.

Dude you have gone too far down the rabbit hole. Turn back now before you get lost.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by KnownUnknown: 12:09pm On Jun 08, 2023
LordReed:

Dude you have gone too far down the rabbit hole. Turn back now before you get lost.

He is actually correct for once! The earth his Hebrew god created is flat, has four pillars holding up the domed firmament, which has windows that open causing rain. There are lights affixed to this firmament and above the firmament is heaven where the god sits on a throne.
Unfortunately for him, the nonsense only exists his mind and he is stuck on good old spherical earth with the rest of us heathens.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by sonmvayina(m): 7:22pm On Jun 08, 2023
LordReed:

I like what I am discovering...

It is enlightening
Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by sonmvayina(m): 7:23pm On Jun 08, 2023
TruthinAction:

It is your brain that is flat.

Very soon, you will say that the earth is motionless because you don't feel its movement.

The depression of height is just about one feet for every 1,000 km. So, it's difficult to notice it's gradually curving.

If the earth is flat, you should see farther away when you are in a plane. But it's not the case.

You have actually added a new information...

Continue being among the sheep..
Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by sonmvayina(m): 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2023
Maynmann:

There are “lands” on moon.

The planet we live on that’s named “earth” is spherical.
There is “earth” in every planet.

You are always off point in every thread....

Bring your mind back home..
Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by Maynmann: 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2023
sonmvayina:

You are always off point in every thread....

Bring your mind back home..
You are the one that don’t understand basic things.

I ask again, what’s “earth” in hebrew?
Is it a planet?
The tanakh verse you are quoting you don’t even understand.
Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by LordReed(m): 7:58pm On Jun 08, 2023
sonmvayina:

I like what I am discovering...

It is enlightening

Actually what is happening to you is the opposite of being enlightened.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by budaatum: 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2023
LordReed:

Actually what is happening to you is the opposite of being enlightened.

He is being endarkened.

3 Likes

Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by LordReed(m): 9:55pm On Jun 08, 2023
budaatum:

He is being endarkened.

Seriously.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by kkins25(m): 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2023
Oh somy you haven't seen water curve on a sphere both you have raindrops and can produce water droplets with spherical shape here on earth. 💦💦💦

Haiyaaaaaa... Closed Antarctica system....

What have you been digesting?
Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by Maynmann: 7:56am On Jun 09, 2023
budaatum:
And they, the planets, are all made of swiss cheese.
Right, and the holes in the cheese are part of what makes up the cheese, they are not deformities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by LordReed(m): 8:31am On Jun 09, 2023
kkins25:
Oh somy you haven't seen water curve on a sphere both you have raindrops and can produce water droplets with spherical shape here on earth. 💦💦💦
N
Haiyaaaaaa... Closed Antarctica system....

What have you been digesting?

All the bad fiction he can find it seems.

Flat earthers tried to prove a flat earth with lasers and ended up proving curvature. Another set tried with a gyroscope and proved the earth was indeed rotating.

Sonmvayina you are consuming and internalising bad content and it is showing.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by sonmvayina(m): 10:58am On Jun 09, 2023
Where is the firmament the bible spoke off?

And water above it...

Who has heard of the Van Allen belt?
Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by Maynmann: 11:12am On Jun 09, 2023
sonmvayina:

And water above it...

We can go through the genesis story together.
The firnament was MADE from the waters, to separate the waters from the waters, waters went up was called shamayin(heaven), water that went down was called mayin(seas), and the firnament that separated them was called sky.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by LordReed(m): 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2023
sonmvayina:

And water above it...

So radiation is water or there is water in space?
Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by sonmvayina(m): 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2023
LordReed:

So radiation is water or there is water in space?

Space is fake...

NASA generated images..

There is water above the firmament

1 Like

Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by sonmvayina(m): 1:02pm On Jun 12, 2023
Maynmann:

We can go through the genesis story together.
The firnament was MADE from the waters, to separate the waters from the waters, waters went up was called shamayin(heaven), water that went down was called mayin(seas), and the firnament that separated them was called sky.

hi

Have you heard of the Van Allen belt?
Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by Maynmann: 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2023
sonmvayina:
hi

Have you heard of the Van Allen belt?
What about it?

Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by LordReed(m): 1:29pm On Jun 12, 2023
sonmvayina:

Space is fake...

NASA generated images..

There is water above the firmament

SMH.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Tithe Fraud. / The Meaninglessness Of Human Existence And The Immortality Of Religion. / Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Deeper Life Church’s Doctrine On John's Wedding!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.