Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Nigeria’s Unity Is My Paramount Objective – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Unity Is My Paramount Objective – Buhari (9925 Views)

Obasanjo: I Will Fight For Nigeria’s Unity Till I Die / Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ / Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Is My Paramount Objective – Buhari by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
OK only unity abi? what about progress, happiness? l

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Is My Paramount Objective – Buhari by BadBradley: 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
A president that divided this country with 97% and 5%
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Is My Paramount Objective – Buhari by quincee88(f): 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
FACT: "IT IS ONLY WHEN THE UNITY OF A NATION IS UNDER THREAT/SIEGE THAT MUCH EMPHASIS WILL OFTEN BE LAID ON UNITE IT". UNDER PMB, OUR UNITY HAS BEEN SO THREATENED THAT SUCH SPEECH IN ALWAYS ON HIS LIPS. WE NOW SHIFT ATTENTION FROM MOST IMPORTANT NATION LIFTING ISSUES TO HOW TO OFTEN AND ALWAYS TALK ABOUT UNITING OR SEPARATING OUR NATION
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Is My Paramount Objective – Buhari by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 10:37pm On Apr 27, 2018
With your nepotism?
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Is My Paramount Objective – Buhari by nwaanambra1(m): 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
yungpowers:
What's he saying?

don't arm yourselves and defend your life and your land!

keep praying while they keep decimating your people!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Is My Paramount Objective – Buhari by micmond: 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
Sir! It's obvious that your paramount objectives is to see off the people of Benue and permanently put nigeria in perpetual hunger

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Is My Paramount Objective – Buhari by DedeNkem: 10:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
No, what you have been doing is the opposite, you corrupt tribalist sc*um!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Is My Paramount Objective – Buhari by Guide777(m): 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
Please who knows the meaning of " unity"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Is My Paramount Objective – Buhari by Nathayas: 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
Liar, what action have you taken concerning your killer herdsmen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Is My Paramount Objective – Buhari by blesskewe(f): 11:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
This man can lie for Africa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Is My Paramount Objective – Buhari by yungpowers(m): 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
nwaanambra1:

don't arm yourselves and defend your life and your land!
keep praying while they keep decimating your people!
Lol I'm from Abia, Aba precisely.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Is My Paramount Objective – Buhari by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
princeadams11:

The hatred you have for him won't let you see anything good about Buhari.

What is good about buhari

He is a terrorist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Is My Paramount Objective – Buhari by Waynbella(m): 11:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
why has this thunder been busy this days?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Is My Paramount Objective – Buhari by poseidon12: 11:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
Look at this tribalist talking about Nigeria's unity. President of the Fulani.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Is My Paramount Objective – Buhari by 2016v2017: 11:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
emmalezy:

President Muhammadu Buhari has reassured Nigerians that the unity of the country will remain his paramount objective and that of his administration.

The President gave the assurance on Friday when he received a delegation of the Tijjaniya Movement led by Sheikh Muhammadu Inyass at the Presidential Villa in Abuja.

“I will continue to do everything within my powers to unite Nigeria,” he said in a statement by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Mr Femi Adesina.

President Buhari commended the religious group for the peaceful conduct of their annual convention and urged them to bring the same to bear in promoting peace, unity and inter-religious harmony in the country.

He also lauded the group for complementing government efforts in bringing social and economic development, as well as stability in the country by encouraging discipline, unity, and spirituality among its members.

The President further reiterated the remarks he made on Thursday at the palace of the Emir of Bauchi, Rilwanu Adamu, after he was presented with the Holy Quran.

He noted that the gift of Holy Quran is the highest anyone can receive and a reminder to seek and uphold justice in the service of the nation.

Sheikh Inyass, on his part, assured the President that members of the group would continue to support and appreciate his ‘‘noble agenda for the benefit of all Nigerians.”

According to him, the group believes that elected officials must be accountable, incorruptible and God fearing.

‘‘It has never been easy. Even our Holy Prophet (SWA) was never totally accepted in his lifetime. It was only after he had long gone, people saw the wisdom in his preaching and sacrifices. We, therefore, urge you not to relent in your efforts,” Inyass told the President.

He further promised President Buhari that majority of the group members are happy with his government.

The Sheikh said they would continue to support the President in his effort to return Nigeria to the path of greater progress and development.

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/04/27/nigerias-unity-is-my-paramount-objective-buhari/

laughable
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Is My Paramount Objective – Buhari by 2016v2017: 11:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
poseidon12:
Look at this tribalist talking about Nigeria's unity. President of the Fulani.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Is My Paramount Objective – Buhari by 2016v2017: 11:47pm On Apr 27, 2018
Nathayas:
Liar, what action have you taken concerning your killer herdsmen
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Is My Paramount Objective – Buhari by chical: 11:53pm On Apr 27, 2018
You mean Nigeria's unity is more important than the lives that waste daily? I expected this man to show some efforts in curbing the incessant killings.... 'O God, please forgive the sins of this country's youth and give this man a personal enemy... Amen'
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Is My Paramount Objective – Buhari by kmaster007: 12:02am On Apr 28, 2018
I don't need to read dis... baba go slow

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Is My Paramount Objective – Buhari by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 28, 2018
Technically president Buhari is supporting the herdsmen terrorists killings.

No wonder president Buhari led APC government is not taking action to declare Fulani herdsmen terrorists officially.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Is My Paramount Objective – Buhari by Xander85: 12:55am On Apr 28, 2018
There's no 'unity' in Nigeria! If there was then we wouldn't have been hearing stuff like 'presidency must return to the *north' (of course *north in this instance is code for core north)....it shouldn't have mattered from which side of the country the president comes from. Do you hear Ghanaians screaming that the presidency should come to their own region or else blood of monkey and baboon will mix together...or whatever it was Buhari was supposed to have said!?

I think he's confusing 'unity' for 'forcing the country together through the barrel of a gun....by fire or by force'! This is the raison d'etre for the existence of the northern political and military elite!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Is My Paramount Objective – Buhari by Annie939(f): 3:03am On Apr 28, 2018
Boko man is talking about unity
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Is My Paramount Objective – Buhari by Bruemath(m): 3:03am On Apr 28, 2018
Nons.....
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Is My Paramount Objective – Buhari by tonyhoney: 4:34am On Apr 28, 2018
princeadams11:

The hatred you have for him won't let you see anything good about Buhari.
Have you seen anything good about him? mention one if you have seen. Blind-folded and cursed people.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Is My Paramount Objective – Buhari by positivethought: 5:06am On Apr 28, 2018
The unity of buhari/Apc has a different meaning.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Is My Paramount Objective – Buhari by israelmao(m): 5:38am On Apr 28, 2018
Purely rhetorical.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Is My Paramount Objective – Buhari by Carter4luv(m): 5:45am On Apr 28, 2018
When do u want to unite Nigeria, wen ure out of office.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Is My Paramount Objective – Buhari by nothernstar: 6:51am On Apr 28, 2018
If the unity of Nigeria is paramount to you, how come you are too sectional. Is this not a paradox. A man who do not believe in others except his his religious affiliates and tribes men. How come you like unity but kill others and promote your tribe. How come you sideline the federal character that is a symble of unity and resorted to sectionism. Unity my foot. Pls tell us another thing pls.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Is My Paramount Objective – Buhari by Fuadx1(m): 6:56am On Apr 28, 2018
Bro. You aptly captured it all. One day we will get there. Actually every passing generation has its own challenges and is only those with the like experience who have been able to clear the wood and come out successful can proffer the solutions.
trillville:
When I say we need a youth as president, people will argue with me.

Buhari's generation is still stuck on the civil war. That was the biggest challenge of their time. The generation after him (dem Tinubu) fought for democracy and that was their own challenge.

Our biggest challenge today is unemployment and underemployment. Our insecurity issues are largely derived from the level of poverty in the nation. These old men will never understand this.

They believe that if a person does not go to school, the person should be doomed to extreme poverty. They do not consider that God did not make us all with the same level of intelligence.

All Nigerians deserve living wages irrespective of educational qualification. The moment we get a president with this mind set, Nigeria would start to progress.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Is My Paramount Objective – Buhari by begwong: 7:15am On Apr 28, 2018
Not until you declare your Fulani brothers a terrorist group in Nigeria!
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Is My Paramount Objective – Buhari by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 28, 2018
mtcheewww!... the dumbest thing I've heard since Adam! NEXT!
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Is My Paramount Objective – Buhari by nwaanambra1(m): 7:30am On Apr 28, 2018
yungpowers:

Lol
I'm from Abia, Aba precisely.

oh! ok.

you are right then. they need our prayers. . .

while we seat on the fence and keep watching as events unfold cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olawepo Hashim: No Serious Politician Will Join PDP / Public Holiday: Monday, Tuesday And Wednesday / South West Has Lost Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.