Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Where Is KingEbukasblog? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is KingEbukasblog? (5950 Views)

Where Are Winner01, Felixomor And Kingebukasblog? / Kingebukasblog What Are Your Views On Hell ? / A Compilation Of Fake News By Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on And Felixomor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by Anas09: 11:18am On Jun 07, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

You look like a tomboy in real life but online persona is that of a "total babe". you're a clean tomboy though, I give you that

there's someone called that? I just coined that for "LESBIAN"

Ah! you must be in awe of this person

wow! I really would like to know this person

if Lezz is not in my category then I'm not in Lezz category either, it goes both ways. we can't all be in the same category.......
Wow, Hopefullandlord, lies fits you so perfectly. And
You are right about not being in Lezz's Category. But wait for him.

Christians can't be Lesbians, maybe if i was an atheist you could think that. But, you see, Gays, Lesbians and you, their supporters are Antichrist's recruits.

I'm too girlish to look like a Tomboy, nahh. You on the other hand love your dog and rolls with it.

Several times here you said it's okay for men to have se.x with fellow men because dogs do it. So you bend over for your dog.

You went further to say men having their sons as se.x mates is not bad. As a father you can get a go at your son, as your wife gets down on her daughter.

This is the true life story of an atheist, yet you think you can pass your depravity to a Christian. Nahh. Jesus got me man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by hopefulLandlord: 11:25am On Jun 07, 2018
Anas09:

Wow, Hopefullandlord, lies fits you so perfectly. And
You are right about not being in Lezz's Category. But wait for him.
HopefulLandlord is not Yahweh that he should lie

I agree I'm not in his category, neither is he in mine. it goes both ways wink

Christians can't be Lesbians, maybe if i was an atheist you could think that. But, you see, Gays, Lesbians and you, their supporters are Antichrist's recruits.
Nah, admit what you are, we won't judge you wink

I'm too girlish to look like a Tomboy, nahh. You on the other hand love your dog and rolls with it.
Your definition of girlishness must be tomboy then

Several times here you said it's okay for men to have se.x with fellow men because dogs do it. So you bend over for your dog.
You went further to say men having their sons as se.x mates is not bad. As a father you can get a go at your son, as your wife gets down on her daughter.

This is the true life story of an atheist, yet you think you can pass your depravity to a Christian. Nahh. Jesus got me man.
Lies! quote where I said each of these things or go down on your knees like you did for Isabella yesternight, only this time you're not kneeling to suck her beef curtain but to pray to your imaginary Jewish carpenter to ask for forgiveness of the sin of bearing false witness

2 Likes

Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by dalaman: 11:53am On Jun 07, 2018
The restless She-male is at it again.

1 Like

Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 07, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

You look like a tomboy in real life but online persona is that of a "total babe". you're a clean tomboy though, I give you that

there's someone called that? I just coined that for "LESBIAN"

Ah! you must be in awe of this person

wow! I really would like to know this person

if Lezz is not in my category then I'm not in lezz's category either, it goes both ways. we can't all be in the same category.......

you are definitely not in his category. you are far above him.

he is a foul old man that enjoys petty fights with nairaland babies in romance section.

1 Like

Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by hopefulLandlord: 12:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:

he is a foul old man that enjoys petty fights with nairaland babies in romance section.

Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by ScienceWatch: 12:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
Anas09:

Were you not seen in a mall dressed like that?

ScienceWatch come oh. Did. Was not Martinz19 you saw in the Mall?
correct ANAS09, ask him how he got me picture that he posted here ?
My pic was missing out of my wallet after I greeted him at the mall. Could he/she also be a pickpocket ?
Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by Anas09: 1:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
ScienceWatch:
correct ANAS09, ask him how he got me picture that he posted here ?
My pic was missing out of my wallet after I greeted him at the mall. Could he/she also be a pickpocket ?
Hopefullandlord, answer this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by Anas09: 1:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Lies! quote where I said each of these things or go down on your knees like you did for Isabella yesternight, only this time you're not kneeling to suck her beef curtain but we pray to your imaginary Jewish carpenter to ask for forgiveness of the sin of bearing false witness
Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by hopefulLandlord: 1:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
Anas09:
Hopefullandlord, answer this.
Nah, I won't

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by Anas09: 1:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Lies! quote where I said each of these things or go down on your knees like you did for Isabella yesternight, only this time you're not kneeling to suck her beef curtain but we pray to your imaginary Jewish carpenter to ask for forgiveness of the sin of bearing false witness
How can a soft succulent girl be a tomboy at the same time? I'm you were not the only one who saw the soft succulent me. Hahahahaha. E pain you say you can't have me be a Tom. Poor guy.

You want deny say you no dey bend over for your dog?

I feel like throwing up for even responding to a depraved and degenerated guy like you.

Sciencewatch, what is a man who have sex with animals called?

Who is Isabela? hahahahahahahaha. When a dog releases it's sperms into a man, he begins to hallucinate.

Take this as my last honour of you with a response. Dog shaggers are not worth being dignified with responses. Get lost into a dog's as.s.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by Anas09: 1:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
There are people here i'd rather talk to Apes tha. respond to.

Dalaman, you are not worth the poo my dog passes out in the morning. Under my flipflops is a far better place than you can be

Consider this a great honour from me.

Completely ignored from now henceforth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by dalaman: 1:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
The restless she-male has responded with the usual and expected meaningless rants.

She-male know thy self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by ScienceWatch: 1:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
Anas09:

How can a soft succulent girl be a tomboy at the same time? I'm you were not the only one who saw the soft succulent me. Hahahahaha. E pain you say you can't have me be a Tom. Poor guy.

You want deny say you no dey bend over for your dog?

I feel like throwing up for even responding to a depraved and degenerated guy like you.

Sciencewatch, what is a man who have sex with animals called?

Who is Isabela? hahahahahahahaha. When a dog releases it's sperms into a man, he begins to hallucinate.

Take this as my last honour of you with a response. Dog shaggers are not worth being dignified with responses. Get lost into a dog's as.s.
I once had a hopelesslandlord that used to shag his own dog.
I can't remember, but it may be called BEASTIALTY.

I quickly got my rental deposit back and fled.
In hindsight I feel that I should have used my Pit bull to attack the guy.

1 Like

Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by superhumanist(m): 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:

Who is this lezz that two of you are hyping?

I hope he is not a romance section lord.
Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by Fearlez: 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:

The Lezz moniker was last seen Jan 4th this year
Yet ur empty love-deprived soul has brought him here

When last did you sit down alone
Away from Nairaland crowded dome
To take an inventory of ur pathetic life
Ending as a striving spazzer at thrity-five

2 Likes

Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by Martinez19(m): 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2018
Fearlez:

The Lezz moniker was last seen Jan 4th this year
Yet ur empty love-deprived soul has brought him here

When last did you sit down alone
Away from Nairaland crowded dome
To take an inventory of ur pathetic life
Ending as a striving spazzer at thrity-five

What you said would have applied to Lezz @ Jan 4th. The fact that she is one nairaland right now doesn't mean she is pathetic and jobless. Can we say you are jobless for being on nairaland at the moment? As far as I know, proudgorgeousga isn't too active on nairaland, she has taken long breaks on many occasions.
Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by Fearlez: 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
Martinez19:
What you said would have applied to Lezz @ Jan 4th. The fact that she is one nairaland right now doesn't mean she is pathetic and jobless. Can we say you are jobless for being on nairaland at the moment? As far as I know, proudgorgeousga isn't too active on nairaland, she has taken long breaks on many occasions.
go reread and reply when comprehension dawns..

3 Likes

Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by Butterflyleo: 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
Anas09:
There are people here i'd rather talk to Apes tha. respond to.

Dala...., you are not worth the poo my dog passes out in the morning. Under my flipflops is a far better place than you can be

Consider this a great honour from me.

Completely ignored from now henceforth.

This is beyond savage. I actually literally felt the burn from over here. Chai!

1 Like

Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by dalaman: 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

This is beyond savage. I actually literally felt the burn from over here. Chai!

You felt the burns all over your pervert penis abi? Keep urging the worthless she-male on. She might give you a taste of her stinking anus if she feels you've hailed her enough. Shameless pervert!
Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by Martinez19(m): 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
Fearlez:
go reread and reply when comprehension dawns..
lol. It's funny when people tell me and ignore things that should be applied to them.
Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by Fearlez: 7:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
Martinez19:
lol. It's funny when people tell me and ignore things that should be applied to them.
, if you're not the alternate of the female who gave me unnecessary mention here, then you're an attention-craving internet mouse looking for cyber engagement to compensate for the non-event that marks your real-life.

I don't do idle banter with people like you whose sense of worth is measured with the lifespan of thier internet subscription. If you got no productive activities other than being a boring tactless nosey-parker, orbiting around my post here like you're infected with juandice, then give me one more mention to enshrine you as Nairaland's foremost idiot suffering from uncommon boredom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by Butterflyleo: 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
Fearlez:
, if you're not the alternate of the female who gave me unnecessary mention here, then you're an attention-craving internet mouse looking for cyber engagement to compensate for the non-event that marks your real-life.

I don't do idle banter with people like you whose sense of worth is measured with the lifespan of thier internet subscription. If you got no productive activities other than being a boring tactless nosey-parker, orbiting around my post here like you're infected with juandice, then give me one more mention to enshrine you as Nairaland's foremost idiot suffering from uncommon boredom.

Oh my God, martin just got sliced and diced and spit roasted. This kind of savagery is reserved for nightmares.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by superhumanist(m): 7:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
Fearlez:

undecided

Ishi.love syndrome. Blowing unnecessary big English to insult someone.

1 Like

Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by Martinez19(m): 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
Fearlez:

Ah! The tides of insult. This analysis is quite a big wow from small mind and unsurprisingly, all most amusing people seem to be bound the same way. Forget it, I have no time to waste on people like you. Good day.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by Anas09: 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
Fearlez:

Torionlong. I warned Hopefullandlord who will not mind where he throws his jibes.
Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by Anas09: 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Oh my God, martin just got sliced and diced and spit roasted. This kind of savagery is reserved for nightmares.
Warned them he is the wrath of hades, they felt they hard liver. He is here.

Where is hopefullandlord?
Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by Anas09: 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
Martinez19:
Ah! The tides of insult. This analysis is quite a big wow from small mind and unsurprisingly, all most amusing people seem to be bound the same way. Forget it, I have no time to waste on people like you. Good day.
Matinz19 be quiet for your own good because if this guy gets on your case, you'd deactivate or run off from nairaland.

Do you see Sukkot's Moniker anymore? He ran him off.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by Anas09: 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
Fearlez:

Savage. Lawd.
Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by Anas09: 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
superhumanist:

Who is this lezz that two of you are hyping?

I hope he is not a romance section lord.
You are now pretending not to know Lezz right? He sliced you like hot knife on cheese. Go on, pretend you don't know him out of fear.

1 Like

Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by Anas09: 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
Fearlez:

The Lezz moniker was last seen Jan 4th this year Yet ur empty love-deprived soul has brought him here
When last did you sit down alone Away from Nairaland crowded dome To take an inventory of ur pathetic life Ending as a striving spazzer at thrity-five

Wait, Proudgorgeousga is 35? Noooo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Basis For Scripture Interpretation / Can A Born Again Christian Marry More Than One Wife?. / Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.