Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) (83569 Views)

Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) / I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) / Prostitute Runs Out Of Room In Osun Over Violent Sex By Her Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by Oyebee91(m): 1:36am On Apr 28, 2018
anibirelawal:
Could this be love
no. ...entitlement of the pussy for some years
Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by HeyCorleone(m): 1:42am On Apr 28, 2018
Edo girls. Na dem.
Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by OyinO: 1:52am On Apr 28, 2018
Fashblonder:
I hope the man doesn't kill her
You took the words out of my mouth.
Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by okolet(m): 2:02am On Apr 28, 2018
too much Italian sauce full d oyinbo brain lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by zinaunreal(m): 2:07am On Apr 28, 2018
He should have just married a well
Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:16am On Apr 28, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

I don't believe everything she has said.

☣ ☠

most ashawo no get any iota of truth in them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:26am On Apr 28, 2018
zinaunreal:
He should have just married a well
she is a joke
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

I don't believe everything she has said.

☣ ☠
Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by David160(m): 2:29am On Apr 28, 2018
Good luck explaining that to your children
Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by Maski87: 2:42am On Apr 28, 2018
Am sure she will know many styles that will spoil a mans head

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:47am On Apr 28, 2018
Ugly Pretty woman, Nigerian version grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by Kwenty: 3:08am On Apr 28, 2018
Why is it paining some people that she was rescued?
Nigerian men are very hypocritical. They can judge and condemn women like tomorrow no dey, yet they are as wayward and promiscuous as the prostitutes and slay queens they insult. Shior.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by hausadreturn(m): 3:13am On Apr 28, 2018
LivingFree:
Ugly Pretty woman, Nigerian version grin
i guess you've seen the movie before.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by Bruemath(m): 3:14am On Apr 28, 2018
hmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by youngadab(m): 3:37am On Apr 28, 2018
[img][/img]

Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by youngadab(m): 3:41am On Apr 28, 2018
chaii

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by EponOjuku: 3:50am On Apr 28, 2018
anyimontana:
Zombie mod...moving thing to FP by 1am

There are a lot of Nairalanders in the diaspora and this is when they are most active due to the difference in time zones.
Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by EponOjuku: 3:50am On Apr 28, 2018
Kwenty:
Nigerian men are very hypocritical. They can judge and condemn women like tomorrow no dey, yet they are as wayward and promiscuous as the prostitutes and slay queens they insult. Shior.

The bolded includes your father, your brothers and all males in your family.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by BlackAdam55(m): 3:55am On Apr 28, 2018
Kwenty:
u are not making one single sense shut up will you smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by danielitaugbede(m): 3:57am On Apr 28, 2018
mekonglobal:
What a pity, this truely is cause by some lazy Nigerian Parents.

How please?
Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by Born2Breed(f): 3:58am On Apr 28, 2018
E nor easy
Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by Kwenty: 4:01am On Apr 28, 2018
BlackAdam55:
u are not making one single sense shut up will you smiley
Eyaaaa! e pain you? sorry o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by Kwenty: 4:03am On Apr 28, 2018
EponOjuku:

The bolded includes your father, your brothers and all males in your family.
Kpele for the pains..
Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by lonlytroy(m): 4:05am On Apr 28, 2018
Mosy of those bbnaija girls slaying every are not beta than her

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by BlackAdam55(m): 4:18am On Apr 28, 2018
Kwenty:

Eyaaaa! e pain you? sorry o
first of all your post is senseless I don't think that I will be pained smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by EponOjuku: 4:24am On Apr 28, 2018
Kwenty:

Kpele for the pains..

Give your Pẹ̀lẹ́ to them.
Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by InvertedHammer: 4:24am On Apr 28, 2018
/*
I can't judge her until I know what is the man's profession.

*/
Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by ChimuchiYola(f): 4:30am On Apr 28, 2018
Videos or Adonbilivit.....
Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by cooltola(m): 4:36am On Apr 28, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street / My Lesbian Experience (TRUE LIFE STORY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.