Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? (2782 Views)

How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! / Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
Sirfeeking:
I want to ask you a question..when did you start following this drama?Nas is a good dad,he cherishes his children so much,he pays Kelis $50k monthly.I'm tired to type long comments.

Peace...

I mind my own business so I haven't followed any drama.. I just wanted you to help me understand but you've somehow interpreted it as I have an opinion to argue. Thank you for taking the time out anyway and peace to you too. smiley
Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by Sirfeeking(m): 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2018
LivingFree:

I mind my own business so I haven't followed any drama.. I just wanted you to help me understand but you've somehow interpreted it as I have an opinion to argue. Thank you for taking the time out anyway and peace to you too. smiley
Sorry if offended...there is no need to fight or argue.We are all entitled to our opinions,you don't have to take it personal.I posted that comment because I'm still at work(and was very busy at that moment).I'd edit it when I'm back from work,I'd like to share more light on the story.

Nas is not a bad dad,he is not a threat to his son.Kelis is just playing the victim card because she is a loser.For your information; I'm not a sexist,I'm a humanist and not biased.
Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
Sirfeeking:
Sorry if offended...there is no need to fight or argue.We are all entitled to our opinions,you don't have to take it personal.I posted that comment because I'm still at work(and was very busy at that moment).I'd edit it when I'm back from work,I'd like to share more light on the story.

Nas is not a bad dad,he is not a threat to his son.Kelis is just playing the victim card because she is a loser.For your information; I'm not a sexist,I'm a humanist and not biased.
I look forward to your reply. The laws in the UK and the US favour the mother and in most cases and it's so disheartening.
I was chatting to my sister in law last night when I replied you. She said that a mother could just refuse contact by making claims that she is scared of the man and the courts will block the father.
He has to pay child support and in most cases the mortgage and he still doesn't get access. I was so ignorant! I thought they protected the wellbeing of the child but they just back the woman regardless of the kind of father he is.
I asked what about all the 'Sunday dads' we see and she replied, 'the mothers have allowed it' It's on the extreme end of the scale in comparison to societies that give the father full powers and the mother gets kicked out (such as Muslim countries, sharia law and most African countries). It's NEVER for the wellbeing of the children.
#Having a father is a human right

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by MissRaine69(f): 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
What career is there to destroy?
Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
You mean the girl with the milkshake spilled it all over nas yesterday cheesy
Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2018
MissRaine69:
What career is there to destroy?
shocked
Nas is seen in the same vein with jayz and Pdiddy

The 90s/ early 20s hip hop royalties

I can even say modern rappers such as Kendrick mimics his style to an extent.
Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by MissRaine69(f): 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
greiboy:
shocked

The 90s hip hop royalties

I am well aware of what Pablo Esco used to be while Jay-Z and P-Diddy diversified and have stayed relevant he got lost in baby momma drama and financial issues Kelis cannot ruin what’s not there anymore.
I have Nas on my playlist but to stay relevant you have to adapt. That’s what survival is all about.
Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
MissRaine69:

I am well aware of what Pablo Esco used to be while Jay-Z and P-Diddy diversified and have stayed relevant he got lost in baby momma drama and financial issues Kelis cannot ruin what’s not there anymore.
I have Nas on my playlist but to stay relevant you have to adapt. That’s what survival is all about.
Yes, probably because he didn't take care of the business aspect of his career as much as he embraced the perks that came with being famous.

I honestly feel that he had lyrical content than someone like Pdiddy.

I get your point now though, but he is still a legend and his legendary status in hip pop and entertainment in general might be tarnished if the" milkshake" lady gets her way.
Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by MissRaine69(f): 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
greiboy:
Yes, probably because he didn't take care of the business aspect of his career as much as he embraced the perks that came with being famous.

I honestly feel that he had lyrical content than some like Pdiddy.

I get your point now though, but he is still a legend and his legendary status in hip pop and entertainment in general could be tarnished if the" milkshake" lady gets her way.

Legends stay relevant when they are spoken about
Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by BdorianGray(m): 8:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
greiboy:
shocked

Grei what do you know about 90s hiphop/rap such a CHILD grin like you...
Abeg go to the play group... cheesy Let the Connoisseurs yarn abeg!!
Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 28, 2018
MissRaine69:

So do you believe that this publicity might be good for his career on the long run ?
Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by BdorianGray(m): 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
MissRaine69:

Yes Rannie Rannie...keep it coming... After keeping us starved for almost a week...
Now! We breath in and out again... grin
Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
BdorianGray:

Grei what do you know about 90s hiphop/rap such a CHILD grin like you... Abeg go to the play group... cheesy Let the Connoisseurs yarn abeg!!
I sabi
I know I can be what I wanna be tongue
early 2000s now
I can by nas grin
Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by MissRaine69(f): 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2018
greiboy:
So do you believe that this publicity might be good for his career on the long run ?
Depends on how he responds to the allegations.
Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by MissRaine69(f): 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2018
BdorianGray:

Yes Rannie Rannie...keep it coming... After keeping us starved for almost a week...
Now! We breath in and out again... grin
It’s only a short visit.
Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
MissRaine69:
Depends on how he responds to the allegations.
ok let's wait and see
Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by BdorianGray(m): 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
greiboy:
I sabi

I know I can be what I wanna be tongue

early 2000s now

I can by nas grin

Lol! You such a Riot.. grin
Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
BdorianGray:

Lol! You such a Riot.. grin
And kelis milkshake brings all the boys to the yard too cheesy

little wonder why they married
Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by BdorianGray(m): 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
MissRaine69:

It’s only a short visit.

Which kind short visit...u wan make I organise boys to use rope tie them bow legs of yours abi.... It berra be a long visit... At least u see how much Greiboy don miss you wink
Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by BdorianGray(m): 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
greiboy:
And kelis milkshake brings all the boys to the yard too cheesy

little wonder why they married

Ah! I now get it. I see you are such a mamary gland addict abi..
Little wonder you try harass my other sister for the birthday thread abi...
And u cldnt even wait to finish what u started you just scrammed...
OK...noted..
Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2018
BdorianGray:

Ah! I now get it. I see you are such a mamary gland addict abi.. Little wonder you try harass my other sister for the birthday thread abi... And u cldnt even wait to finish what u started you just scrammed... OK...noted..
lol
bruv I was simply quoting a famous kelis song titled milkshake cheesy
Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by joudini(m): 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2018
MissRaine69:

Nas is still relevant unless relevance has another meaning. He is out there in the circuit still getting intercontinental shows. He is about to drop another album.

Nas is also invested in quite a lot of startups. One of them is about to pay him $40million, which is what has triggered Kelis's aggravating releases to the media. He admits he is not the best father figure but he is not a loser as some of you are making him out to be.

You are even an ol' head when you call Nas "Pablo Escobar".
Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by Biodun1929(m): 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
MissRaine69:

Nas is your favorite rappers favorite rapper. His name constantly pops up anytime people start the debate of who the top 5 greatest rappers of all time are. He still tours constantly, so, yes, he has a music career, which could be dented by this revelations.
Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by MissRaine69(f): 10:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
joudini:

Nas is still relevant unless relevance has another meaning. He is out there in the circuit still getting intercontinental shows. He is about to drop another album.

Nas is also invested in quite a lot of startups. One of them is about to pay him $40million, which is what has triggered Kelis's aggravating releases to the media. He admits he is not the best father figure but he is not a loser as some of you are making him out to be.

You are even an ol' head when you call Nas "Pablo Escobar".

Knowing about a genre has nothing to do with being an ol’ head
I appreciate a very varied repertoire when it comes to music
And all the best on Nas on his ventures his album has been dropping for awhile now
Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by Sirfeeking(m): 10:32pm On Apr 28, 2018
LivingFree:

I look forward to your reply. The laws in the UK and the US favour the mother and in most cases and it's so disheartening.
I was chatting to my sister in law last night when I replied you. She said that a mother could just refuse contact by making claims that she is scared of the man and the courts will block the father.
He has to pay child support and in most cases the mortgage and he still doesn't get access. I was so ignorant! I thought they protected the wellbeing of the child but they just back the woman regardless of the kind of father he is.
I asked what about all the 'Sunday dads' we see and she replied, 'the mothers have allowed it' It's on the extreme end of the scale in comparison to societies that give the father full powers and the mother gets kicked out (such as Muslim countries, sharia law and most African countries). It's NEVER for the wellbeing of the children.
#Having a father is a human right
Your last sentence says it all.According to report;the custody battle over their 8 year son has thankfully come to an end.

Back to our earlier argument,according to documents obtained by @Blasts,Nas states that he has tried to work cooperatively with Kelis over the years,but claims that he gets to spend time with their son only when she deems it convenient for her(who does that..a pained loser).

Nas wants to spend time with their son on the 1st,3rd and 5th weekends of each month.Kelis will get mother's day while Nas gets father's day.And they each get to celebrate their own birthday with him.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by MissRaine69(f): 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2018
Biodun1929:

Nas is your favorite rappers favorite rapper. His name constantly pops up anytime people start the debate of who the top 5 greatest rappers of all time are. He still tours constantly, so, yes, he has a music career, which could be dented by this revelations.
His not the first rapper to have baby momma drama most of the rappers lead far from savoury lives. R-Kelly still there despite the paedophilic rumours
So this is nothing!
Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by Sirfeeking(m): 10:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
greiboy:
shocked

It is very clear to whole world,Nas remains a legend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by Biodun1929(m): 10:51pm On Apr 28, 2018
MissRaine69:

His not the first rapper to have baby momma drama most of the rappers lead far from savoury lives. R-Kelly still there despite the paedophilic rumours
So this is nothing!

True.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Shares Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend's "Used" Menstrual Pad / Princess Shyngle, Fires Back At Fans Who Show Concern About Her Tiny Waist / Marrying An Ibo Lady?...this Is All You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.