Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy (42389 Views)

Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) / Christmas Gift: Lady Gets N2 Million After Posting This On Social Media / Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by henryhemon(m): 7:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561:
[s][/s]
not all women are driven by material things.

All women are driven by it please. Just few wouldn't do anything to acquire it.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by stevups(m): 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2018
Ole, you want phone?
Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by HDT13(m): 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2018
for the chat to have gone that far......the guy nailed it jore.... the guy came out straight and that got her.... O LORD have mercy on your children
Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by emelda86(f): 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2018
Ladies once a guy start asking you about your privates or about what u need just like that abeg sare......

They will start telling you that they didn't mean to ask you for swx that they want to know your reactions....lits all lies they wanna bang you & once they succeed they won't call u again

This girl don't have self worth abeg.....
Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by Funkybabee(f): 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
That girl tolerate nonsense
Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by NSK4U(m): 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2018
mmmm
at least d girl has a price which is either;
LAND OR CAR
but too unfortunate dat d guy missed her choice
Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by greatman247(m): 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
if the phone was a lot expensive she would have bleeped him codedly without coming to social media to reveal their chat.

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by Liza99(f): 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
Hmmm... Ladies should be careful..... The lady almost fell into the trap.... Had been the guy did not mention sex...
Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by NSK4U(m): 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
emelda86:
Ladies once a guy start asking you about your privates or about what u need just like that abeg sare......

They will start telling you that they didn't mean to ask you for swx that they want to know your reactions....lits all lies they wanna bang you & once they succeed they won't call u again

This girl don't have self worth abeg.....

U must b saying this from an unfortunate experience but don't generalise it 'cos I bang my own girl and d love we have for each other grows all deeper

U probably have been doing urs with wrong partners, so change ur cream, change ur guy & change d boring sex positions, he will stay, won't run but desire to b with u every moment.
Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by Churchillbanks(m): 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
grin bruv just tryna be on a safer side...baba no wan make wrong investment...hahahaha
Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
donstan18:

You may have a point about his honesty, but I think that's an insult to the lady if she's a decent woman.

She didn't on her own ask for a phone, he asked her to make a wish, she did without asking for a material thing, then he lured her to make a materialistic wish, which she did and it resulted to asking of sex. That's a big insult to her.

He disrespected her, he won't do that to a lady he respects, he indirectly made her look like a LovePeddler and some decent ladies won't tolerate that but to insult you. But the lady tolerated it and maturely declined. She's a rare gem, she's not just morally decent, but also decent in character by smiling it off and patiently chatting with him innocently like nothing happened.

I pray he apologizes to her later, if possible get her a birthday gift unconditionally.

I applaud her on that, her type is rare.

Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561:
mtchew. stupidity keeps on growing in this buhari regime. so because you declined sex for just a phone we shouldn't hear word abii?undecided
next please.
No let jealousy kill u, she is a decent lady unlike hmmmn
Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
donstan18:

I'm not a woman hater, it's just that you ladies are not used to the truth, you lots hate the truth.

I'm neutral tongue
Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Women are truly their own worst enemies! I will rather roam with sharks than completely rely on a fellow woman. See the castigations coming from the self righteous bunch towards their own kind.

So the last picture has been uploaded,what now? Did they fvck? Was she cheap, materialistic or daft? Its funny how you lot who judge have not even half of the virtues displayed by the lady.
When I saw her wishes and her accordance to the statement 'you don't know where your help might come from ' I knew she is a deep, rational and patient person. ( On patience, I give her that. I'd fail myself )

Learn to be objective! Do not judge things at face value. The lady handled the situation maturely and I can bet my life the guy will never approach her that way again and will even want her more.

I gotta screenshot this nice piece.
Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561:
lol,okay.
This preshy girl pekus go sweet pass upsetgirl own lol
Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2018
donstan18:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

We are always being aggressively truthful, no matter the gender.

He didn't respect the lady's personality.

If there's something I hate about ladies, I hate it when ladies try to be hypocritical, it annoys me.

You see these fake ladies in this thread forming "Block him, you should have blocked him" in their comments and forming classy.

Believe me you, none of them will block him, they'll keep chatting with him to see how the chat will end, they'll tolerate that to see how high he'll price. I'v chatted and conversed with ladies a lot, I know them very well, they'll pretend to be disciplined when they are not.

Every lady is indirectly a bitçh and has a price , so stop saying she will fvck him for a car or land, ladies will fvck you if you meet their price.

I don't intend to insult your personality, but believe me, there are offers a man will render you, and you will fvck him hard.

That's the point and fact. I'm not supporting the lady, i'm just judging from the chat.
bro this lady will even fuvk this guy, is just that we don't know them.
Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by robinsonmfon(m): 10:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
The guy above prolly hvnt had sex for months. Maybe he is jst a nymphomaniac. Kpekus go sweet die bla bla bla
Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by sapeleboi(m): 11:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
Sapele people with their thinking
Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by cooooooks(m): 12:16am On Apr 29, 2018
donstan18:

You may have a point about his honesty, but I think that's an insult to the lady if she's a decent woman.

She didn't on her own ask for a phone, he asked her to make a wish, she did without asking for a material thing, then he lured her to make a materialistic wish, which she did and it resulted to asking of sex. That's a big insult to her.

He disrespected her, he won't do that to a lady he respects, he indirectly made her look like a LovePeddler and some decent ladies won't tolerate that but to insult you. But the lady tolerated it and maturely declined. She's a rare gem, she's not just morally decent, but also decent in character by smiling it off and patiently chatting with him innocently like nothing happened.

I pray he apologizes to her later, if possible get her a birthday gift unconditionally.

I applaud her on that, her type is rare.

Did you read the chat? She implies that she would have agreed if it was land or car.

And the chat ends with her telling him when she closes work.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by emelda86(f): 4:07am On Apr 29, 2018
NSK4U:

U must b saying this from an unfortunate experience but don't generalise it 'cos I bang my own girl and d love we have for each other grows all deeper

U probably have been doing urs with wrong partners, so change ur cream, change ur guy & change d boring sex positions, he will stay, won't run but desire to b with u every moment.

My friend,,,must I have experience before knowing how callous & self centered u guys are

NB:I don't stay in such relationship,once I find out you're like that I will end it not giving more chances to be asking me how my privates look like
Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:00am On Apr 29, 2018
Cutehector:
She said phone for how much that she would have sex with him...

That means if the phone were to be an A list phone, she would reconsider...

No. It doesn't have to mean that. It's just really insulting thar he would have the guts to make such a suggestion over something as little as a 50k phone. You know what they say, "if you want to eat a toad, let it be a big toad."
Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:05am On Apr 29, 2018
kimbraa:
I give up! From their last conversation I wouldn't blame the guy for demanding for sex from her over a phone. The girl is daft, and obviously has no self-worth.

Exactly. The remaining part of the conversation was disappointing. He'll end up f*cking her. She's quite stupid...still indulging him.
Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:07am On Apr 29, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

I'm 100% sure if the guy had offered to buy an iPhone or Samsung for her, she'd have willingly have sex with him

Forget iPhone. She'll sleep with him for that 50k Gionee. Ode girl! She thinks she's stringing him along.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by Cutehector(m): 9:44am On Apr 29, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

No. It doesn't have to mean that. It's just really insulting thar he would have the guts to make such a suggestion over something as little as a 50k phone You know what they say, "if you want to eat a toad, let it be a big toad."
we are still saying the same thing... Aren't we?
Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by blessingsonflee(f): 11:07am On Apr 29, 2018
From the point I saw 6pm. I lost interest. And I assure you that with the velocity at which this guy is going, he would have his way.
Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by Fourwinds: 12:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
kimbraa:
He won't approach every woman in like manner. From their last conversation, if I were the girl's boyfriend, I'd breakup with her. See the stupid questions she was entertaining and she claimed not to be interested. Mtchewww!
you are correct.... she is a very stupid girl for still allowing the idiotic guy to continue the conversation..... very moronic guy.. a big imbe..cile
Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by NSK4U(m): 8:47pm On May 02, 2018
emelda86:

My friend,,,must I have experience before knowing how callous & self centered u guys are

NB:I don't stay in such relationship,once I find out you're like that I will end it not giving more chances to be asking me how my privates look like

U know what....
U r right,
let's forget it.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by MISTAICEY02288(m): 2:14am On May 03, 2018
Cutehector:
She said phone for how much that she would have sex with him...

That means if the phone were to be an A list phone, she would reconsider...

Lol. But the phone is actually very nice. Ho and Google Gionee A1 and come back to tell me what you see. I got mine last month at Slot in Naija for 81k and ita what I'm presently using here in South Africa... Its a very mad and rugged phone
Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:57pm On May 05, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Would you have typed this if reverse were to be the case?

Let's imagine a lady demanding you money before you can get intimate with her. A lady you really like at that. Won't you judge and condemn her? huh?

Yes honesty is a virtue, so is Self discipline. Why offer a phone for sex? That's petty!
simple yes or no
Re: Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy by toprealman: 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
So they lived happily ever after 6pm that day....FULSTOP!
Next story pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera / A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do / 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.