Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Hubby Takes Wifes Panties To Work (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hubby Takes Wifes Panties To Work (photos) (1546 Views)

My Wifes Male Course Mate / Emotional Moment A US Soldier Back From War, Surprised His Mom At Work (Photos) / Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hubby Takes Wifes Panties To Work (photos) by ijustdey: 6:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
Gibson Mhaka

BAD girls don't deserve underwear!

That is Nicholas Makwaras thumb rule for his wife Cathelene Makunganidze whom he accuses of disrespecting him.

Makunganidze said her husband confiscates her panties and hides them at his workplace. She revealed this in her protection order application.

She also complained that her husband was also physically, emotionally and sexually abusing her, adding that at one time he bashed her in front of their children while she was naked.

Nicholas Makwara who is the father of my two children abuses me verbally, physically, emotionally and sexually. He assaults me with an electrical cord, open hands and hosepipe. At one time he assaulted me in front of our children while I was naked.

At times he chases me out of the house at night. He also took all my belongings to his workplace including my undergarments. He also stole my bank card and I want him to return all the stolen items including my panties, said Makunganidze.

She also claimed her husband was forcing her to have sex with him and coming to her workplace to harass her. When asked by the magistrate to respond to his wifes accusations, Makwara said she was the one who was abusing him.

She is the one who is abusing me. She once assaulted me with a knobkerrie and stabbed me with a kitchen knife.

She is always threatening to scald me with boiling cooking oil.

She once disappeared from home for seven days and when I asked her where she had been she became violent, responded Makwara.

Magistrate Tashaya granted Makunganidze the protection order warning Makwara not to verbally, physically, sexually and emotionally abuse her. He also ordered him not to evict his wife from their matrimonial home.

http://www.b-metro.co.zw/hubby-takes-wifes-panties-to-work/

lalasticlala

Re: Hubby Takes Wifes Panties To Work (photos) by timwudz(m): 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2018
undecided
Re: Hubby Takes Wifes Panties To Work (photos) by AndrewDex(m): 7:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
You are a shame, ordinary woman dey beat you idiot.
Re: Hubby Takes Wifes Panties To Work (photos) by vault(m): 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2018
Efo is working
Re: Hubby Takes Wifes Panties To Work (photos) by SAMBARRY: 9:02am On Apr 29, 2018
2 dysfunctional people getting married.husband sexual deviant and rapeest,wife violent.what a combination.tuehhhhh
Re: Hubby Takes Wifes Panties To Work (photos) by izaray(f): 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2018
Crazy people

(1) (Reply)

Thank God always / Who Believes This Picture To Be True / Nairalanders, Married And Singles, Guys And Gals What Do You Think Of Dis Pic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.