Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Nairalanders, Married And Singles, Guys And Gals What Do You Think Of Dis Pic? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalanders, Married And Singles, Guys And Gals What Do You Think Of Dis Pic? (1548 Views)

Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex / Married And Clubbing / Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Married And Singles, Guys And Gals What Do You Think Of Dis Pic? by farem: 1:11pm On Jan 12, 2019
This happened in South Africa. I heard that the man is considering taking taking the 5th wife but the four voluptuous wives unanimously disagree.
Share your thoughts, please [color=#000099][/color]

Re: Nairalanders, Married And Singles, Guys And Gals What Do You Think Of Dis Pic? by folake4u(f): 1:59pm On Jan 12, 2019
Seems the man likes heavy duty machines wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Married And Singles, Guys And Gals What Do You Think Of Dis Pic? by BluntBoy(m): 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2019
folake4u:

Just like me.
Re: Nairalanders, Married And Singles, Guys And Gals What Do You Think Of Dis Pic? by debh(m): 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2019
if he's to get the fifth wife, probability of being thick will be 1,He just like them thick.
Re: Nairalanders, Married And Singles, Guys And Gals What Do You Think Of Dis Pic? by folake4u(f): 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2019
BluntBoy:

Just like me.
Wehdone Sah grin
Re: Nairalanders, Married And Singles, Guys And Gals What Do You Think Of Dis Pic? by BluntBoy(m): 6:31pm On Jan 12, 2019
folake4u:

Wehdone Sah grin
Tank you, eni okan mi fe.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Married And Singles, Guys And Gals What Do You Think Of Dis Pic? by folake4u(f): 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2019
BluntBoy:

Tank you, eni okan mi fe.
You're not well. Be cheating there lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalanders, Married And Singles, Guys And Gals What Do You Think Of Dis Pic? by BluntBoy(m): 6:42pm On Jan 12, 2019
folake4u:

You're not well. Be cheating there lipsrsealed

Cheating ke shocked

A man of God like me does not cheat. cheesy
Re: Nairalanders, Married And Singles, Guys And Gals What Do You Think Of Dis Pic? by folake4u(f): 6:46pm On Jan 12, 2019
BluntBoy:

Cheating ke shocked
A man of God like me does not cheat. cheesy

No be only cheesy
Re: Nairalanders, Married And Singles, Guys And Gals What Do You Think Of Dis Pic? by sisisioge: 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

He likes big big tinz!
Re: Nairalanders, Married And Singles, Guys And Gals What Do You Think Of Dis Pic? by Sunmolar(m): 8:10pm On Jan 12, 2019
The man likes varieties!
Re: Nairalanders, Married And Singles, Guys And Gals What Do You Think Of Dis Pic? by BluntBoy(m): 12:06am On Jan 13, 2019
folake4u:

No be only cheesy
Odaro, iyawo mi. grin
Re: Nairalanders, Married And Singles, Guys And Gals What Do You Think Of Dis Pic? by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 13, 2019
folake4u:
He likes HAULAGE.
Although they look like SOUTH AFRICANS....with their Funnel Arms and Legs.
He has really done well for the ladies.
We need to decongest these overwhelming population of ladies
Re: Nairalanders, Married And Singles, Guys And Gals What Do You Think Of Dis Pic? by folake4u(f): 7:46am On Jan 13, 2019
BluntBoy:

Odaro, iyawo mi. grin

I will soon flog you cheesy
Re: Nairalanders, Married And Singles, Guys And Gals What Do You Think Of Dis Pic? by folake4u(f): 7:48am On Jan 13, 2019
EVILFOREST:
He likes HAULAGE. Although they look like SOUTH AFRICANS....with their Funnel Arms and Legs. He has really done well for the ladies. We need to decongest these overwhelming population of ladies

Believe it or not women cannot go extinct from the surface of the earth tongue smiley.
Your monicker sha undecided
Re: Nairalanders, Married And Singles, Guys And Gals What Do You Think Of Dis Pic? by Tlyon(m): 8:21am On Jan 13, 2019
Please what could he be after, even Nigerian politicians with all the stolen funds don't keep them in heavy duty.
Re: Nairalanders, Married And Singles, Guys And Gals What Do You Think Of Dis Pic? by Godmademan(m): 8:30am On Jan 13, 2019
I think they are siblings....bloggers at work.
Re: Nairalanders, Married And Singles, Guys And Gals What Do You Think Of Dis Pic? by Uyi168: 10:22am On Jan 13, 2019
They are siblings..
Re: Nairalanders, Married And Singles, Guys And Gals What Do You Think Of Dis Pic? by BluntBoy(m): 11:14am On Jan 13, 2019
folake4u:

I will soon flog you cheesy

Yes, that is one of the duties of a romantic wife. To flog her husband with unflinching love. grin
Re: Nairalanders, Married And Singles, Guys And Gals What Do You Think Of Dis Pic? by folake4u(f): 12:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
BluntBoy:

Yes, that is one of the duties of a romantic wife. To flog her husband with unflinching love. grin

I give up on you tbh grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders, Married And Singles, Guys And Gals What Do You Think Of Dis Pic? by BluntBoy(m): 12:10pm On Jan 13, 2019
folake4u:

I give up on you tbh grin grin grin
grin
Re: Nairalanders, Married And Singles, Guys And Gals What Do You Think Of Dis Pic? by BluntBoy(m): 12:10pm On Jan 13, 2019
Re: Nairalanders, Married And Singles, Guys And Gals What Do You Think Of Dis Pic? by folake4u(f): 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
BluntBoy:

grin

Today na Sunday oh, let's keep the day holy tongue wink
Re: Nairalanders, Married And Singles, Guys And Gals What Do You Think Of Dis Pic? by BluntBoy(m): 12:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
folake4u:

Today na Sunday oh, let's keep the day holy tongue wink
Alright, akanke mi.
Re: Nairalanders, Married And Singles, Guys And Gals What Do You Think Of Dis Pic? by farem: 4:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
BluntBoy:

Alright, akanke mi.

Now that you and Folake4u have taken over this thread with love chats. What do we do now?
Re: Nairalanders, Married And Singles, Guys And Gals What Do You Think Of Dis Pic? by BluntBoy(m): 6:06pm On Jan 13, 2019
farem:

Now that you and Folake4u have taken over this thread with love chats. What do we do now?

Help get a priest to join us together grin

God bless you, my brother.
Re: Nairalanders, Married And Singles, Guys And Gals What Do You Think Of Dis Pic? by folake4u(f): 6:10pm On Jan 13, 2019
farem:

grin grin.

Op, I dey innocent oh cheesy
Re: Nairalanders, Married And Singles, Guys And Gals What Do You Think Of Dis Pic? by folake4u(f): 6:11pm On Jan 13, 2019
BluntBoy:

Help get a priest to join us together grin
God bless you, my brother.

Ya mad! grin grin
Re: Nairalanders, Married And Singles, Guys And Gals What Do You Think Of Dis Pic? by BluntBoy(m): 6:14pm On Jan 13, 2019
folake4u:

Ya mad! grin grin
grin
Re: Nairalanders, Married And Singles, Guys And Gals What Do You Think Of Dis Pic? by folake4u(f): 6:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
BluntBoy:

grin

This man lemme na cheesy
Re: Nairalanders, Married And Singles, Guys And Gals What Do You Think Of Dis Pic? by BluntBoy(m): 6:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
folake4u:

This man lemme na cheesy

How can I leave my wife?

Anyway, let me let you rest for the evening.

Enjoy the evening small. grin

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Quote Lovers And Deep Sayings / Help! My Dad Is Too Stuck-up And Tight-up. / If Someone Beat Your Wife Like This What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.