Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,325 members, 7,860,785 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:20 PM

Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife - Culture (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife (159056 Views)

Catriona Laing Visits Ooni Of Ife [photo] / Governor Obiano Visits Ooni Of Ife And Wife, Wishes Them A Successful Marriage / Larry Ekundayo Visits Ooni Of Ife And Kneels Before Him (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by BabaRamota1980: 10:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
Their witchcraft too much.

No other land beats Edo in human sacrifice and witchery

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 10:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Im about to show you slave. grin

Ooni is in Brazil to declare a diaspora capital founded by Yoruba slaves. Thats a legacy and a monument that lives on.

Orun Oba Ado in Ife is the crypt of Binin Obas, a monument that lives on.

Where is the monument erected for your ancestors that were sacrified to the worship in Ife? Where is any monument to remember the Edo stock of male slaves slaughtered when the Oba dies?

Are you aware that hundreds of your forefathers were slaughtered in Bini to ward off the punitive expedition of 1897? It was believed killing hundreds of the Edos and spilling their blood at the gate will appease the gods and save Bini blood from the impending wrath.

Is your witchery still working?

Where is a monument for many of you slaughtered when Biafra occupied you and ra.yped you for 48hrs?

Mmmtcheew...im wasting time asking you to explain. grin grin
Let me just post so the papers can explain themselves. grin

I see you are still reading the script given to you by your white masters to whom u humbly surrendered your destiny and also aided them in robbing Africa..
Do you know that the first Yoruba man to start selling Africa lands and heritage to the white man was Akintoye of Lagos? Do you know that after that Oyo sold themselves followed by the Ijebus?

Please did Brazilian government sign documents with Oni to acknowledge the Brazilian state as part of Yoruba nation? or is it just word of mouth from a slave Oni you guys are excited about?
The Igbos have long been declaring everywhere there are Igbos majority as part of Igbo nations and installing monarchs there.. Na now una start and u are celebrating lol..
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 10:54pm On Jun 16, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

But this document is only contradicting the whiteman's claim about human sacrifices in Benin land, saying it wasn't true.. Abi u no read am?
Are you really that stupid or you borrow the idiot cap from your brother Y0ruba and put it on?

You should be more concerned about the human rituals done yesterday again in Ekiti.. and another corpse without body parts found some days ago in Ijebu..
Yorubas are indeed useless...
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 10:59pm On Jun 16, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Im going to show that your ancestors were kept as slaves for Oba and used in human sacrifice to worship his fathers in Ife.

Your witchery has no limits even oyinbo that lived in your midst and wrote about you complained of Edo witchery. grin

And while you are here fighting for a history in which you were a clearly documented as a conquered and an enslaved tribe, do you know that in this present age Yoruba states along with their brother fulani states are the most backward and underdeveloped states in Nigeria?
Edo state is far more developed and richer than all the Yoruba states... and your slave Oni is busy patronizing different owambe parties looking for egunje.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by steveosaz(m): 11:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
Y0ruba:

The dimwit who hasn’t posted one page of a research, not even from the Oba Bini’s palace is upset grin

Here, the screenshots I posted will haunt you for a very loooooong time. See the parts highlighted in ‘crayons’ this time read slowly. Dum.bb fook.

Men, this dude is one sick headless idiot. You can't even read and understand what you post.
Get an interpreter fool to provide clarity for you.
Your type could only choose to read a course like history where you fabricate stuff as you wish.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by steveosaz(m): 11:07pm On Jun 16, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Imagine this brainless Arrow.
Don't you yo-robber jokers ever read what you post? Even the crappy screenshots you posted has contradictory information.

You forgot your abobaku who is usually killed upon the death of the ooni. Why did the last abobaku run away when Sijuwade died?

Tell us that.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 11:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
steveosaz:

Don't you yo-robber jokers ever read what you post? Even the crappy screenshots you posted has contradictory information.

You forgot your abobaku who is usually killed upon the death of the ooni. Why did the last abobaku run away when Sijuwade died?

Tell us that.

Abobaku is balling big time in London oo.. The guy don fresh...
I wonder why their drunk and dubious Ifa no see say abobaku go escape..

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by BabaRamota1980: 11:58pm On Jun 16, 2018
davidnazee:

I see you are still reading the script given to you by your white masters to whom u humbly surrendered your destiny and also aided them in robbing Africa..
Do you know that the first Yoruba man to start selling Africa lands and heritage to the white man was Akintoye of Lagos? Do you know that after that Oyo sold themselves followed by the Ijebus?

Please did Brazilian government sign documents with Oni to acknowledge the Brazilian state as part of Yoruba nation? or is it just word of mouth from a slave Oni you guys are excited about?
The Igbos have long been declaring everywhere there are Igbos majority as part of Igbo nations and installing monarchs there.. Na now una start and u are celebrating lol..

Ekladheran, Yes! grin grin. Same oyinbo that said your Empire extend from Bini to Kilimanjaro. Yes, im reading them. Do you have problem with that?

In fact Im reading Olfert Dapper where he said "Bini walls are washed and made to look like mirror" Thats the greatest witchery ever discovered by man. grin

Ooni was invited by Brazil. You know Braxil is a portuguese speaking country, correct? All the narrations and written records documented about coastal Africa is accessible to them. They know where Bini is and they know Ife is your father. They invited the Head of Yoruba race. Do you have problem with that?

Did you ever finish the task i gave you? Was ekladherhn a priest or not? This is your next class assignment. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by BabaRamota1980: 12:10am On Jun 17, 2018
steveosaz:

Tell us that.

Y0ruba has told repeatedly that your brain is a peanut. You are proving those who say you descent from the dimwit owodo right by saying an abobaku escaped.

Whats his name? We should put a wanted bulletin out so he can be arrested and brought back.

Ife used human sacrifice to bury their Kings. We dont deny it. The stock is shipped from Bini to Ife. Even Binis amongst you will be proud to say their forefathers used human sacrifice to bury with Kings and to offer as blood killings to their gods. Ife and Bini share this.

You Edos deny it because you were the stock used to worship the forefathers in Ife and Bini. grin

Why are you denying your service to the throne?

Oyinbo said your fathers considered it a honor to be buried with Yoruba kings. We know where to find monuments for these kings. We are asking where can we find monument to the Edo abobakus that were sacrificed?

Modernity has removed blood sacrifice but your lot in life is to serve and slave for the foreign king. This is why we never hear word when your Oba is in public.

Oba no dey go transfer....
Oba no dey blink in public...
Oba no dey smile in public....
Oba teeth must not show in public...
Oba feet must not touch ground...

How many times have you heard Bini say this nonsense? Never! The slaving is only befitting the Edos.

Bloody slaves of Yoruba throne. cool cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 12:43am On Jun 17, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Ekladheran, Yes! grin grin. Same oyinbo that said your Empire extend from Bini to Kilimanjaro. Yes, im reading them. Do you have problem with that?

In fact Im reading Olfert Dapper where he said "Bini walls are washed and made to look like mirror" Thats the greatest witchery ever discovered by man. grin

Ooni was invited by Brazil. You know Braxil is a portuguese speaking country, correct? All the narrations and written records documented about coastal Africa is accessible to them. They know where Bini is and they know Ife is your father. They invited the Head of Yoruba race. Do you have problem with that?

Did you ever finish the task i gave you? Was ekladherhn a priest or not? This is your next class assignment. grin

Shut up your dirty mouth.. Oni was NOT invited by the Brazilian government.. Its the Ifa worshipers there that invited him.. and I doubt if they even know that your Oni is a serial divorcee and cannot keep a woman. It is normal for a registered group in a country to invite anyone they want if it suits their purpose. In North America, when we celebrate Edo nation's day we invite chiefs and prominent Edo citizens from around Edo state.. na normal thing, just that little things excite you dumb yorubas.

Just accept your history of enslavement and subjugation... stop all this your futile attempts to make yourself look good to the world.. nobody cares.. The Western world will always see you (all blacks) as Africans, a primitive people..

For your information it wasn't the whites that said Benin Kingdom extended from here to Togo in the west and Congo in the east, or that Benin conquered and ruled your race for over 500years.. It was fellow Africans that confirmed it and the whites witnessed it.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by BabaRamota1980: 12:48am On Jun 17, 2018
davidnazee:

Shut up your dirty mouth.. Oni was NOT invited by the Brazilian government.. Its the Ifa worshipers there that invited him.. and I doubt if they even know that your Oni is a serial divorcee and cannot keep a woman. It is normal for a registered group in a country to invite anyone they want if it suits their purpose. In North America, when we celebrate Edo nation's day we invite chiefs and prominent Edo citizens from around Edo state.. na normal thing, just that little things excite you dumb yorubas.

Just accept your history of enslavement and subjugation... stop all this your futile attempts to make yourself look good to the world.. nobody cares.. The Western world will always see you (all blacks) as Africans, a primitive people..

For your information it wasn't the whites that said Benin Kingdom extended from here to Togo in the west and Congo in the east, or that Benin conquered and ruled your race for over 500years.. It was fellow Africans that confirmed it and the whites witnessed it.

What cult of priesthood was ekladheran initiated into? grin
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 1:04am On Jun 17, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

What cult of priesthood was ekladheran initiated into? grin

Which cult or priesthood still engage in human rituals in Yoruba lands?
Why is your number one ruler a serial divorcee and can't keep a woman? isn't that a disgrace and let down for the Yoruba race?
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by BabaRamota1980: 3:35am On Jun 17, 2018
davidnazee:

Which cult or priesthood still engage in human rituals in Yoruba lands?
Why is your number one ruler a serial divorcee and can't keep a woman? isn't that a disgrace and let down for the Yoruba race?

Didnt i tell your @ss when i finish dishing ekildhraen on a plate you punks will deny ever knowing who he is? grin grin

Look at how many times i don ask you about the son of dimwit ogiso and you act like you never even hear who he is. All your gragra about ekladheran i don wash am comot your body. grin

Bow down punk!

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 4:04am On Jun 17, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Didnt i tell your @ss when i finish dishing ekildhraen on a plate you punks will deny ever knowing who he is? grin grin

Look at how many times i don ask you about the son of dimwit ogiso and you act like you never even hear who he is. All your gragra about ekladheran i don wash am comot your body. grin

Bow down punk!

You never hear say “only fools repeat themselves”.
I told u already so no need saying it again and again. You can keep on asking questions when u already know the answer.
Now u tell me why ur number one ruler, a supposed role model is a serial divorcee, cannot keep a woman?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by BabaRamota1980: 5:04am On Jun 17, 2018
davidnazee:

You never hear say “only fools repeat themselves”.
I told u already so no need saying it again and again. You can keep on asking questions when u already know the answer.
Now u tell me why ur number one ruler, a supposed role model is a serial divorcee, cannot keep a woman?

Hahahahahahahaha..... grin grin grin

So tell me, where is all your gragra about ekladheran gone?

In fact, to educate the audience, I want you to remind everybody here who ekaladheran is. Some people dont know him. Please relive his history for us.

Start with his dimwit father...

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moneywomen17(m): 5:38am On Jun 17, 2018
davidnazee:

If you like twist it.. We already know what the royal bureaucracy was. They were people employed work in the palace administration, and not in the general affairs of the kingdom. The king had his ministers to do that.
Your people were just palace slaves, working in the day to day administration of the palace.. Their job ranges from bodyguards, security, cook, messengers, some could even rise up to the level of personal assistant on some matters..

Anyways the reason you mumu brother posted the document was to show that Yoruba was the official language of the Benin Palace.. but since we showed him how stupid he was, you guys now changed the narrative lol..
So what are you trying to prove now with the document? All I see is its says Yoruba slaves were employed to work in the palace.

I don't see what your definition of administrator got to do with anything.. Being an administrator doesn't make you royalty or give you nobility.. It is a job.. Even a slave can be appointed to administer over security or administer over cutting of grass around the palace..
trash trash trash too much long trash e pain u well. Anybody who graduates from secondary school knows what royal bureaucracy means and what being part of a king administrative means and it never means slave. The natives (Benin) were the slaves why the day to day administration of the kingdom was left to the Yoruba and some Benin wey get small sense. And we all know the reason why the king prefer Yoruba to rule along with him same reason the keeper of Benin royal ancestral shrine is chief Oloton descendants who came along with oramiyan from ife another Yoruba.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moneywomen17(m): 5:39am On Jun 17, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Hahahahahahahaha..... grin grin grin

So tell me, where is all your gragra about ekladheran gone?

In fact, to educate the audience, I want you to remind everybody here who ekaladheran is. Some people dont know him. Please relive his history for us.

Start with his dimwit father...

grin grin grin grin grin grin
e pain davidnaze wella see how he is been talking about the divorce of the ooni non-stop cuz that’s only what he can hang on to
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moneywomen17(m): 5:41am On Jun 17, 2018
davidnazee:

tell me the places where Igbo has majority where they have installed a recognized monarch am waiting. The rest of what u wrote are trash simple.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by BabaRamota1980: 6:24am On Jun 17, 2018
Moneywomen17:
e pain davidnaze wella see how he is been talking about the divorce of the ooni non-stop cuz that’s only what he can hang on to

Me i just dey look am, person wey repeat himself in the same breathe in which he condemned repetition by others. Hin witchcraft don fail am. grin grin

I already told him to go borrow that 800yr old otumokpo wey no dey see sunlight so he can conjure his ancestor ekladheran to come to his aide. grin grin
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Favor99(m): 10:33am On Jun 17, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Im going to show that your ancestors were kept as slaves for Oba and used in human sacrifice to worship his fathers in Ife.

Your witchery has no limits even oyinbo that lived in your midst and wrote about you complained of Edo witchery. grin

Why do you and your Yoruba brothers engage in such tribalism and hatred on this thread? You’ve been throwing low blows and tribalistic comments for nothing. The other guys are not even dissing your tribe. They’re simply having a debate. Whereas you and your Yoruba brothers have been saying all kinds of tribalistic things.

And when an oyinbo trashes and insults Africans/Nigerians with racism, you’ll be there complaining and getting upset
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Olu317(m): 11:31am On Jun 17, 2018
Favor99:

Why do you and your Yoruba brothers engage in such tribalism and hatred on this thread? You’ve been throwing low blows and tribalistic comments for nothing. The other guys are not even dissing your tribe. They’re simply having a debate. Whereas you and your Yoruba brothers have been saying all kinds of tribalistic things.

And when an oyinbo trashes and insults Africans/Nigerians with racism, you’ll be there complaining and getting upset
Why do you blame Yorubas once we start responding to distortion of our heritage ? Oviedo caused these problem from even the period I hadn't registered on NL. And many of the said Yorubas didn't do Justice to it ,which made the Edos revisionism looked true but perpetual fallacy. This is the reason many of us took it serious to inform, who care to know that we are well vast in history either through acquisition at the tertiary or Oral historical knowledge acquisition,to knock off their fairytale stories. On the issue of racism, the truth, is that, people see you as you see yourself. Racism does not lived with Caucasians only but all humanoid because, each superior group ,irrespective of the location, oppresses the weaker group, even worse off than the Caucasians, you mentioned. Racism has no colour but universal. This doesn't mean, all personified Yoruba, you read their account here have intention to degrade theEdos but to correct the mischief of the lying Edos' ,with such notion that Ekerhelederan was Odudua/Olofin Adimla. This is Yoruba history and our Right to call off their bluffs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Favor99(m): 11:50am On Jun 17, 2018
Olu317:
Why do you blame Yorubas once we start responding to distortion of our heritage ? Oviedo caused these problem from even the period I hadn't registered on NL. And many of the said Yorubas didn't do Justice to it ,which made the Edos revisionism looked true but perpetual fallacy. This is the reason many of us took it serious to inform, who care to know that we are well vast in history either through acquisition at the tertiary or Oral historical knowledge acquisition,to knock off their fairytale stories. On the issue of racism, the truth, is that, people see you as you see yourself. Racism does not lived with Caucasians only but all humanoid because, each superior group ,irrespective of the location, oppresses the weaker group, even worse off than the Caucasians, you mentioned. Racism has no colour but universal. This doesn't mean, all personified Yoruba, you read their account here have intention to degrade theEdos but to correct the mischief of the lying Edos' ,with such notion that Ekerhelederan was Odudua/Olofin Adimla. This is Yoruba history and our Right to call off their bluffs.
Ok no group is more superior than the other. Tribalism leads to hate and disunity and a divided house cannot stand. Whether we like it or not we people need each other. We have such a vast population of 190 million with so much potential.

If Yorubas and Edos with such similar history, culture, heritage can be fighting each other with the former putting the other down, then I don’t know how we can come together as one, especially with groups that have much different cultures.

The babaramota1980 guy and another guy are the real bad ones. Why won’t there be tensions and fighting in Africa, when people just start excessively insulting others. It takes 2 to tango, but someone has to start it.

I understand your annoyed because you believe your side of history and we believe our side of history. It can be frustrating when you believe the other side is telling tales. But me personally I don’t know which side is correct or which one is the truth. I just know that where brothers and shouldn’t be fighting.

After all 900 years ago Edo and Yoruba were the same tribe

The world doesn’t end in Africa, we have greater enemies out there in the world, we have to put our differences aside and come together and build
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Olu317(m): 12:07pm On Jun 17, 2018
Favor99:

Ok no group is more superior than the other. Tribalism leads to hate and disunity and a divided house cannot stand. Whether we like it or not we people need each other. We have such a vast population of 190 million with so much potential.

If Yorubas and Edos with such similar history, culture, heritage can be fighting each other with the former putting the other down, then I don’t know how we can come together as one, especially with groups that have much different cultures.

The babaramota1980 guy and another guy are the real bad ones. Why won’t there be tensions and fighting in Africa, when people just start excessively insulting others. It takes 2 to tango, but someone has to start it.

I understand your annoyed because you believe your side of history and we believe our side of history. It can be frustrating when you believe the other side is telling tales. But me personally I don’t know which side is correct or which one is the truth. I just know that where brothers and shouldn’t be fighting.

After all 900 years ago Edo and Yoruba were the same tribe

The world doesn’t end in Africa, we have greater enemies out there in the world, we have to put our differences aside and come together and build
I do appreciate your concern, that Yoruba call Inu–Irè ( good hearted person). But you don't need to accuse BabaRamota1980, at all. This is a quick reaction, you need not. Have you read the account of these Edos online, using damming words on us (Yorubas) ? Did you see one that threatened me ,simply because , I give out information, in my care ? These are some out of the issue. I know, you don't have full knowledge of Yoruba —Edo connection. And ,we as Yorubas ,have never said,we own Edo as a whole but Bini ,inside Edo belonged to Yoruba. And contrary to your belief, some kingdoms/ people are more superior than the others, in terms of population,exposure and economy's strength. Although, all humans are created by God which suppose to be a unification factor for Nigerians , but the issue of Nigeria, cant work until different ethnic people acknowledged the real historic connection, through restructuring, the way forward will always be an illusion.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moneywomen17(m): 12:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
Favor99:

shut up there read the comment of ur fellow edo and see the ridiculous abusive comment on Yoruba they have been leaving on this thread. They are the one who started it we are just helping them to end it so if u have any advice to give regarding abusive words face ur edo brother and talk to them.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Favor99(m): 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2018
Olu317:
I do appreciate your concern, that Yoruba call Inu–Irè ( good hearted person). But you don't need to accuse BabaRamota1980, at all. This is a quick reaction, you need not. Have you read the account of these Edos online, using damming words on us (Yorubas) ? Did you see one that threatened me ,simply because , I give out information, in my care ? These are some out of the issue. I know, you don't have full knowledge of Yoruba —Edo connection. And ,we as Yorubas ,have never said,we own Edo as a whole but Bini ,inside Edo belonged to Yoruba. And contrary to your belief, some kingdoms/ people are more superior than the others, in terms of population,exposure and economy's strength. Although, all humans are created by God which suppose to be a unification factor for Nigerians , but the issue of Nigeria, cant work until different ethnic people acknowledged the real historic connection, through restructuring, the way forward will always be an illusion.
Babaramota always derogitvely says Witchery when referring to Edos and says other stereotypical stuff. His case is ridiculous. Look at his past posts and see how it reeks with ignorance and tribalism. All Edos migrated from Benin City, so all Edo’s were once Bini at a point.

Now where we all Yorubas at a point? Or where Yorubas once Bini at a point? I honestly don’t know.

But hate and tribalism just breeds horrible consequences. This mindset is poisonous, because it even starts causing people to discriminate between themselves within the same ethnic group. The person might be from the same tribe but a different town or state, and now there’s division. No unity. They start discriminating against one another because they don’t like the other city or state even though there from the same tribe.

This “let’s continue to divide ourselves” mentality in the black race has even extended to division between the Nigerian men and women. Look how there’s always fight between our men and women.

So this has to stop, because this is ingrained in our heads and spreading to other facets of society.

It’s the unscrupolous wicked western powers that are behind this madness and our people are taking the bait
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Favor99(m): 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
Moneywomen17:
shut up there read the comment of ur fellow edo and see the ridiculous abusive comment on Yoruba they have been leaving on this thread. They are the one who started it we are just helping them to end it so if u have any advice to give regarding abusive words face ur edo brother and talk to them.
But you can’t have a reasonable respectable debate without being tribalistic. You didn’t agree with the Edos point of view so you started being condescending shouting tribal slurs.

There were no stereotypical Yoruba slurs hurled at you guys. The Edos were just firing back at your insults. But at least they didn’t resort to all out disrespect and low blows

I know if you got into a similar debate with white people about origin disputes you wouldn’t be shouting like men with no decency.

I know this is a faceless forum, but you still have to conduct your self like an upright human being. Your still under God’s laws.

As a Christian I don’t go acting like this is a faceless forum, I can say whatever I like. No regardless of where you are you still need carry yourself like a Christian like a child of God.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moneywomen17(m): 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2018
Favor99:

But you can’t have a reasonable respectable debate without being tribalistic. You didn’t agree with the Edos point of view so you started being condescending shouting tribal slurs.

There were no stereotypical Yoruba slurs hurled at you guys. The Edos were just firing back at your insults. But at least they didn’t resort to all out disrespect and low blows

I know if you got into a similar debate with white people about origin disputes you wouldn’t be shouting like men with no decency.

I know this is a faceless forum, but you still have to conduct your self like an upright human being. Your still under God’s laws.

As a Christian I don’t go acting like this is a faceless forum, I can say whatever I like. No regardless of where you are you still need carry yourself like a Christian like a child of God.

shut up there and read from the beginning of the thread especially my comment and tell me who started shouting slave hurling tribal slurs at yoruba if not ur edo people and using personal attack. I know u are edo and u will like to evade the truth to absolve ur tribe blame but it will not work this thread is here for all to see. Read the thread well and see a lot of tribal slurs from ur brother

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Favor99(m): 1:33pm On Jun 17, 2018
Moneywomen17:
shut up there and read from the beginning of the thread especially my comment and tell me who started shouting slave hurling tribal slurs at yoruba if not ur edo people and using personal attack. I know u are edo and u will like to evade the truth to absolve ur tribe blame but it will not work this thread is here for all to see. Read the thread well and see a lot of tribal slurs from ur brother

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Favor99(m): 1:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
Moneywomen17:

BabaRamota1980:

Y0ruba has told repeatedly that your brain is a peanut. You are proving those who say you descent from the dimwit owodo right by saying an abobaku escaped.

Whats his name? We should put a wanted bulletin out so he can be arrested and brought back.

Ife used human sacrifice to bury their Kings. We dont deny it. The stock is shipped from Bini to Ife. Even Binis amongst you will be proud to say their forefathers used human sacrifice to bury with Kings and to offer as blood killings to their gods. Ife and Bini share this.

You Edos deny it because you were the stock used to worship the forefathers in Ife and Bini. grin

Why are you denying your service to the throne?

Oyinbo said your fathers considered it a honor to be buried with Yoruba kings. We know where to find monuments for these kings. We are asking where can we find monument to the Edo abobakus that were sacrificed?

Modernity has removed blood sacrifice but your lot in life is to serve and slave for the foreign king. This is why we never hear word when your Oba is in public.

Oba no dey go transfer....
Oba no dey blink in public...
Oba no dey smile in public....
Oba teeth must not show in public...
Oba feet must not touch ground...

How many times have you heard Bini say this nonsense? Never! The slaving is only befitting the Edos.

Bloody slaves of Yoruba throne. cool cool

BabaRamota1980:

BabaRamota1980:

Hahahahahahaha..... grin

Ekladheran, everytime i ask you to define your conquest of villages in compare to facing off with your mates you use witchery to dissapear.

Stay put. You hear?
Why were you raiding small villages and farm communities and calling it conquest?

Why did you not fight kingdoms your size? Like Egba, Igala, Nupe....
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Olu317(m): 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
Favor99:

Babaramota always derogitvely says Witchery when referring to Edos and says other stereotypical stuff. His case is ridiculous. Look at his past posts and see how it reeks with ignorance and tribalism. All Edos migrated from Benin City, so all Edo’s were once Bini at a point.

Now where we all Yorubas at a point? Or where Yorubas once Bini at a point? I honestly don’t know.

But hate and tribalism just breeds horrible consequences. This mindset is poisonous, because it even starts causing people to discriminate between themselves within the same ethnic group. The person might be from the same tribe but a different town or state, and now there’s division. No unity. They start discriminating against one another because they don’t like the other city or state even though there from the same tribe.

This “let’s continue to divide ourselves” mentality in the black race has even extended to division between the Nigerian men and women. Look how there’s always fight between our men and women.

So this has to stop, because this is ingrained in our heads and spreading to other facets of society.

It’s the unscrupolous wicked western powers that are behind this madness and our people are taking the bait
Like I had mentioned earlier, many of all the online Edos on this forum drew the first blood. Although, I see your opinion as a genuine and easy going type. Kindly, don't let bitterness be sold to you in the future. If BabaRamota1980 mentioned witchcrafts in Edos, doesn't mean, others don't practice it, of course they do. Please, be informed that Edo existed before Bini because a Yoruba man called Oranmiyan created that name and it became the name of the new dynasty's city, which started from him and his son ; Owoka,corruptly called Eweka by Edos . No hatred toward you or from BabaRamota1980, I can assure you. Lastly, all humans came from same stock but culture and tradition separated us at a time.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Favor99(m): 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2018
Olu317:
Like I had mentioned earlier, many of all the online Edos on this forum drew the first blood. Although, I see your opinion as a genuine and easy going type. Kindly, don't let bitterness be sold to you in the future. If BabaRamota1980 mentioned witchcrafts in Edos, doesn't mean, others don't practice it, of course they do. Please, be informed that Edo existed before Bini because a Yoruba man called Oranmiyan created that name and it became the name of the new dynasty's city, which started from him and his son ; Owoka,corruptly called Eweka by Edos . No hatred toward you or from BabaRamota1980, I can assure you. Lastly, all humans came from same stock but culture and tradition separated us at a time.
Ok cool thanks. So what’s the story with the Edo and Bini? What’s the difference between the original Edo and Bini? Did Yorubas and Bini split into 2 groups?
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Olu317(m): 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2018
Favor99:

Ok cool thanks. So what’s the story with the Edo and Bini? What’s the difference between the original Edo and Bini? Did Yorubas and Bini split into 2 groups?
There are different account that showed, Yorubas are different through etymology/ lexicon and religious beliefs. But some Edos have ancestral link to Yorubas and vice versa as it may be. There are authors that wrote about Edos ,when some people called Efa existed with Udos , Ika, Urhobo , etc from the beginning of Odion system ,that led to Ogiso dynasty before Oba dynasty existed and made firm as the means of governance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (123) (Reply)

The "REAL" Hausa / Photos Of The Wonderful People Of Melanesia / A Picture Gallery Of Igbo Traditional Marriage Ceremony "Igbankwu"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.