Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,740 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:19 PM

Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife - Culture (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife (159050 Views)

Catriona Laing Visits Ooni Of Ife [photo] / Governor Obiano Visits Ooni Of Ife And Wife, Wishes Them A Successful Marriage / Larry Ekundayo Visits Ooni Of Ife And Kneels Before Him (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by BabaRamota1980: 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
Favor99:

Ok no group is more superior than the other. Tribalism leads to hate and disunity and a divided house cannot stand. Whether we like it or not we people need each other. We have such a vast population of 190 million with so much potential.

If Yorubas and Edos with such similar history, culture, heritage can be fighting each other with the former putting the other down, then I don’t know how we can come together as one, especially with groups that have much different cultures.

The babaramota1980 guy and another guy are the real bad ones. Why won’t there be tensions and fighting in Africa, when people just start excessively insulting others. It takes 2 to tango, but someone has to start it.

I understand your annoyed because you believe your side of history and we believe our side of history. It can be frustrating when you believe the other side is telling tales. But me personally I don’t know which side is correct or which one is the truth. I just know that where brothers and shouldn’t be fighting.

After all 900 years ago Edo and Yoruba were the same tribe

The world doesn’t end in Africa, we have greater enemies out there in the world, we have to put our differences aside and come together and build

BabaRamota ke? Wetin I do?

Blame Olfert Dapper for telling the world that your witchery can turn walls into mirrors after you wash them. grin
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by BabaRamota1980: 5:07pm On Jun 17, 2018
Favor99:

Ok cool thanks. So what’s the story with the Edo and Bini? What’s the difference between the original Edo and Bini? Did Yorubas and Bini split into 2 groups?

Yoruba is father of Bini.
Edo is slave of Bini.

I hope this clears things up for you. Your other ramblings dont interest me. grin
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Favor99(m): 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Yoruba is father of Bini.
Edo is slave of Bini.

I hope this clears things up for you. Your other ramblings dont interest me. grin

BabaRamota1980:

BabaRamota ke? Wetin I do?

Blame Olfert Dapper for telling the world that your witchery can turn walls into mirrors after you wash them. grin
Olu317
Moneywomen17
Look at your tribalistic brother. You were saying it was we Edos that we’re causing the problem.

Anyway babaramota1980 continue basking in your hate, that’s not going to lead you anywhere
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Favor99(m): 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
Olu317:
There are different account that showed, Yorubas are different through etymology/ lexicon and religious beliefs. But some Edos have ancestral link to Yorubas and vice versa as it may be. There are authors that wrote about Edos ,when some people called Efa existed with Udos , Ika, Urhobo , etc from the beginning of Odion system ,that led to Ogiso dynasty before Oba dynasty existed and made firm as the means of governance.
Ok thanks! cool
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by BabaRamota1980: 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
Favor99:

Olu317
Moneywomen17
Look at your tribalistic brother. You were saying it was we Edos that we’re causing the problem.

Anyway babaramota1980 continue basking in your hate, that’s not going to lead you anywhere

Where do you see hate? Point it out.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Olu317(m): 5:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
Favor99:

Olu317
Moneywomen17

You are wrong. If you accuse him of fanning hatred , which it isn't true,why don't you search the previous the posts, and look up for the online oviedos who used negative words on us all on this forum? That should be the beginning of your judgement. To be honest, What you showcase isn't a big deal because, it was witchcraft that was mentioned . And witchery isn't practiced only in Edos because all groups, in the world practice it. And did you see, how those unlettered online Edos abused the Ooni? I take no offence, in what BabaRamota1980 said.....I stand with BabaRamota1980.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Favor99(m): 5:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

You’ve littered this entire thread with filth and tribalism and hate. I don’t need to point anything out.

You’ve single handedly derailed the thread with your ethnic bigotry.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Olu317(m): 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

No need to proof any point to Favor99. You are awesome.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Favor99(m): 5:44pm On Jun 17, 2018
Olu317:
You are wrong. If you accuse him of fanning hatred ,why don't you search for the Edo people, who used negative words on us all. What you showcase isn't a big deal because, it was witchcraft that was mentioned . And witchery isn't practiced only in Edos because all groups, in the world practice it. And did you see, how those unlettered online Edos abused the Ooni? I take no offence, in what BabaRamota1980 said.....I stand with BabaRamota1980.
Ok, “those unlettered online Edos,” why add the online for? You kind of subtly shade my people
In your posts that we’ve had back and forth.

You subtly do it, but I can still sense it.
Anyways when one start unprovokingly dissing someone like this babaramota does you can expect insult back from someone. Not everyone is is patient like me.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 5:50pm On Jun 17, 2018
Olu317:
There are different account that showed, Yorubas are different through etymology/ lexicon and religious beliefs. But some Edos have ancestral link to Yorubas and vice versa as it may be. There are authors that wrote about Edos ,when some people called Efa existed with Udos , Ika, Urhobo , etc from the beginning of Odion system ,that led to Ogiso dynasty before Oba dynasty existed and made firm as the means of governance.

Shut up your stinky mouth.. If you want to claim a glorious past or heritage for your tribe, find something from withing your failed Yoruba race to promote or sing about.. Stop running to Benin Kingdom.. Anytime Yoruba want to say that they were great or had a glorious past they only point to Benin Kingdom (a highly successful Kingdom) as their handiwork.. Why are you not shouting Oyo (a failed kingdom).. or shouting eredo or something really Yoruba.. Stop claiming whats not yours, the whole world is watching and laughing at you guys stupidity..
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by BabaRamota1980: 5:50pm On Jun 17, 2018
Favor99:

You’ve littered this entire thread with filth and tribalism and hate. I don’t need to point anything out.

You’ve single handedly derailed the thread with your ethnic bigotry.

You say i hate but no sample of hatred. If you have gone through as you said im sure youve seen what your brothers posted.

Mtchheeeew....this is witchery!

Get lost! grin

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by BabaRamota1980: 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2018
Olu317:
No need to proof any point to Favor99. You are awesome.

Thank you jare. He is another ekladheran. grin
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 5:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
Favor99:

Ok, “those unlettered online Edos,” why add the online for? You kind of subtly shade my people

Anyways when one start unprovokingly dissing someone like this babaramota does you can expect insult back from someone. Not everyone is is patient like me.

You are really patient listening to these Yoruba weaklings whose ancestors gave them a weak and failed history as legacy..
Their history is filled with subjugation and conquest by Benin kingdom who ruled them for over 500years.. Bro we ruled these guy for over 500 years.. That's why they are so pained and angry at Edo people forgetting that in life there has to be a conqueror and the conquered.. Lucky for us we were the conqueror..

And that Olu is talking about economic power and awareness.. Edo state is richer and more developed than all Yoruba states (lagos is not yoruba state) and Edo people are on the average more exposed and and aware than the Yorubas.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Favor99(m): 6:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Thank you jare. He is another ekladheran. grin
Anyway this is a waste of my time. I’m clearly dealing with brainwashed individuals that don’t want to build up our people, but would rather tear
each other down and play to the enemy’s trap.

There’s obviously no reasoning with you. It’s no wonder some people don’t want one Nigeria. But then again those clamoring to break away are just as tribalist as you are

Continue

Peace shocked
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 6:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

You say i hate but no sample of hatred. If you have gone through as you said im sure youve seen what your brothers posted.

Mtchheeeew....this is witchery!

Get lost! grin

A slave can only know how to be a submissive slave!! Its in his DNA..

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by BabaRamota1980: 6:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
While Bini sold off the Edo women into slavery their men were kept as special stock to be used in sacrifice to the gods of Bini and the forefathers of the King in Ife.

Till today Edo men continue in perpetual slavery to the Yoruba throne. This can be best witnessed when the Oba makes a public appearance and his slaves troop to internet to worship and announce his glory.

Oba no dey go transfer....
Oba must not come out in public...
Oba teeth must not show in public...
Oba eye must not blink in public....
Oba must not smile in public......
Oba feet must not touch ground....

If na so....ok,

Attah blokos sef must not show.....

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Favor99(m): 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
davidnazee:

You are really patient listening to these Yoruba weaklings whose ancestors gave them a weak and failed history as legacy..
Their history is filled with subjugation and conquest by Benin kingdom who ruled them for over 500years.. Bro we ruled these guy for over 500 years.. That's why they are so pained and angry at Edo people forgetting that in life there has to be a conqueror and the conquered.. Lucky for us we were the conqueror..

And that Olu is talking about economic power and awareness.. Edo state is richer and more developed than all Yoruba states (lagos is not yoruba state) and Edo people are on the average more exposed and and aware than the Yorubas.
Yea I caught Olu trying to subtly shade us. I haven’t read all the posts, but you seemed to be talking with respect and defending yourself.

Don’t let them provoke you though. This is how ethnic tensions wars start. One group (the Yorubas in this case) start insulting, provoking another for no reason, and then eventually the other finally strikes back, and there you go. There’s tensions

People like babramota1980 are a complete shame to the black race. There’s too many disgraceful men and women that are a cancer to our people

Throughout the last few centuries It’s men like

babaramota1980, That has led to all the ethnic hate and division we have today

Don’t engage in their nonsense
Christianity: show love and bless those that hate you. It’s not easy. But love your neighbor is the most important commandment after loving God
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moorish: 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
Favor99:

Ok no group is more superior than the other. Tribalism leads to hate and disunity and a divided house cannot stand. Whether we like it or not we people need each other. We have such a vast population of 190 million with so much potential.

If Yorubas and Edos with such similar history, culture, heritage can be fighting each other with the former putting the other down, then I don’t know how we can come together as one, especially with groups that have much different cultures.

The babaramota1980 guy and another guy are the real bad ones. Why won’t there be tensions and fighting in Africa, when people just start excessively insulting others. It takes 2 to tango, but someone has to start it.

I understand your annoyed because you believe your side of history and we believe our side of history. It can be frustrating when you believe the other side is telling tales. But me personally I don’t know which side is correct or which one is the truth. I just know that where brothers and shouldn’t be fighting.

After all 900 years ago Edo and Yoruba were the same tribe

The world doesn’t end in Africa, we have greater enemies out there in the world, we have to put our differences aside and come together and build
I concur bro

We Africans need to find solutions to our collective problems

Not tearing eachother down further

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moorish: 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
Favor99:

Yea I caught Olu trying to subtly shade us. I haven’t read all the posts, but you seemed to be talking with respect and defending yourself.

Don’t let them provoke you though. This is how ethnic tensions wars start. One group (the Yorubas in this case) start insulting, provoking another for no reason, and then eventually the other finally strikes back, and there you go. There’s tensions

People like babramota1980 are a complete shame to the black race. There’s too many disgraceful men and women that are a cancer to our people

Throughout the last few centuries It’s men like

babaramota1980, That has led to all the ethnic hate and division we have today

Don’t engage in their nonsense
Christianity: show love and bless those that hate you. It’s not easy. But love your neighbor is the most important commandment after loving God
It’s common sense for us to unite

I don’t need Christianity to tell me that

Plus

The hateful tribalists do not speak for our collective tribes

We should be building a formidable empire

Yorubas will be less significant on the world stage if they exit Nigeria

Same with Edo

Igbo

And all the rest

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Favor99(m): 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2018
Moorish:

It’s common sense for us to unite

I don’t need Christianity to tell me that

Plus

The hateful tribalists do not speak for our collective tribes

We should be building a formidable empire

Yorubas will be less significant on the world stage if they exit Nigeria

Same with Edo

Igbo

And all the rest

There’s a lot of hateful people here on nairalander. There all over nairaland saying all kinds of foolish stuff.
What tribe are you?
But yes we should unite.
Enlightenment is key
Our people one, need to know how badly oyinbos hate us and that were in this together.

People also need to stop watching TV movies and all this mind control stuff that brainwashed us and whitewashes us.

We need to restructure everything
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by BabaRamota1980: 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
By Grace of Oduduwa,Yoruba shall remain the number1 race in Africa.

If you cant join us stay far away but dont tarnish us because when we strike we wont back up until the enemy is completely humiliated and his defenses totally demolished.

Edo humiliation will not be halted by anything you say, it continues until we say STOP! This is our battle not yours and we will not relent till Ekalahderan becomes a sour experience in your history and your shame is uprooted into the open for all to see.

All your witcheries will not save you. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by MayorofLagos(m): 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

If you cant join us stay far away but dont tarnish us because when we strike we wont back up until the enemy is completely humiliated and his defenses totally demolished.

Edo humiliation will not be halted by anything you say, it continues until we say STOP! This is our battle not yours and we will not relent till Ekalahderan becomes a sour experience in your history and your shame is uprooted into the open for all to see.

May Oduduwa bless you all your life, Ase!

I still have a long list of publications to bring to the forum and share. This is just warming up. I was hoping their scholars would by now have information of this thread and troop to the internet to defend the cause......that's what Im waiting on really. These guys are not worth the scholarship and historical in my archives, I will be wasting resource sharing scholarship work with these grunts.

To all my Yoruba brothers,
Olu
Moneywoman
Y0ruba
.....and others not mentioned,

Edumare will continue to enlighten and make you the superior race amongst the races of mankind. Oduduwa will bless your hands. Ase!

I go back to my guest position for now.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moorish: 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2018
Favor99:

There’s a lot of hateful people here on nairalander. There all over nairaland saying all kinds of foolish stuff.
What tribe are you?
But yes we should unite.
Enlightenment is key
Our people one, need to know how badly oyinbos hate us and that were in this together.

People also need to stop watching TV movies and all this mind control stuff that brainwashed us and whitewashes us.

We need to restructure everything
You must be well travelled to have this orientation

I’m yoruba

The other races on earth do not like us that is completely true

So it makes no sense to hate ourselves in my opinion

When they yab eachother, if it is funny I laugh just for entertainment.. even if na my tribe dem yab

But some people take it too far

I don’t watch TV bro

Our culture has been influenced so much.. but we can learn some good things from western culture

Our culture did have some negative things too

I do think pan Africanism can help us love eachother
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Olu317(m): 7:42pm On Jun 17, 2018
Favor99:

He who is bestowed with patience can conquer his/her imagination. If you got,then know , you have a great gift. Using, online Edos in the forum is quite different from Edos generally on NL as a whole or in real life. So, I'm cautious not about not mingling or muddling people up,so that difference can be ascertain. I don't expect all human beings to have same traits and I won't be surprised seeing uncultured beings behaves like the one below that I screenshot. Why would you blame for defending my ancestor's throne? Can a nonentity call your father a tribe, when your father tradition has no link with such? I will not engage suchlike personality that insults my ancestors heritage. Blame an uncultured Edo people, who distort and use vulgar words.
Distort not my history and I come not against you but call me an Udoman–Owodo or Odion,then, I will ask questions which you can't understand my tradition because I am not from Igodomigodo but from Yoruba land

Read and see the difference between BabaRamota1980 and the hate filled Oviedo

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by steveosaz(m): 7:58pm On Jun 17, 2018
Olu317:
Why do you blame Yorubas once we start responding to distortion of our heritage ? Oviedo caused these problem from even the period I hadn't registered on NL. And many of the said Yorubas didn't do Justice to it ,which made the Edos revisionism looked true but perpetual fallacy. This is the reason many of us took it serious to inform, who care to know that we are well vast in history either through acquisition at the tertiary or Oral historical knowledge acquisition,to knock off their fairytale stories. On the issue of racism, the truth, is that, people see you as you see yourself. Racism does not lived with Caucasians only but all humanoid because, each superior group ,irrespective of the location, oppresses the weaker group, even worse off than the Caucasians, you mentioned. Racism has no colour but universal. This doesn't mean, all personified Yoruba, you read their account here have intention to degrade theEdos but to correct the mischief of the lying Edos' ,with such notion that Ekerhelederan was Odudua/Olofin Adimla. This is Yoruba history and our Right to call off their bluffs.

Imagine this dick headed fucker! You have proved only to be thieves and crooks. We have clearly rendered you bleeps to be trashbin scavengers.

If anything, inferiority complex is clearly your problem. The Edos would never take a people conquered and ruled by the Fulani serious and worse still, those who don't know their history and allow sons of slaves to become thier kings.

Ekaladerhan is your progenitor and you will continue to bow to him as long as you bow to Oduduwa. Hahaha... Losers.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by steveosaz(m): 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
Olu317:
Like I had mentioned earlier, many of all the online Edos on this forum drew the first blood. Although, I see your opinion as a genuine and easy going type. Kindly, don't let bitterness be sold to you in the future. If BabaRamota1980 mentioned witchcrafts in Edos, doesn't mean, others don't practice it, of course they do. Please, be informed that Edo existed before Bini because a Yoruba man called Oranmiyan created that name and it became the name of the new dynasty's city, which started from him and his son ; Owoka,corruptly called Eweka by Edos . No hatred toward you or from BabaRamota1980, I can assure you. Lastly, all humans came from same stock but culture and tradition separated us at a time.

Typical yoruba liar. Right from the very beginning of this thread, you yorubas set out for falsehood. Its all there for anyone to read. That's what brought it all down here.

Twister of facts.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by steveosaz(m): 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
Olu317:
You are wrong. If you accuse him of fanning hatred , which it isn't true,why don't you search the previous the posts, and look up for the online oviedos who used negative words on us all on this forum? That should be the beginning of your judgement. To be honest, What you showcase isn't a big deal because, it was witchcraft that was mentioned . And witchery isn't practiced only in Edos because all groups, in the world practice it. And did you see, how those unlettered online Edos abused the Ooni? I take no offence, in what BabaRamota1980 said.....I stand with BabaRamota1980.

No one abused the ooni, we only stated the obvious. Ooni is a slave boy inside out. Oba Akiolu knows this and that's why he embarrassed him publicly. Ask the Alaafin if you think its a lie or the Olugbo of Ugbo.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Who dash una number 1 race in Africa? Who ranked African tribes or is it your foolish peanut sized brain at work again?
Even now that you are claiming number1 race how has it helped your people? Your states are the most underdeveloped, your people are the only race still very engaged in human rituals, your people are still burning fellow human beings alive for petty crimes.. Your Oni who is supposed to be a role model to his people cannot keep a woman (that is irresponsibility) and going about different owambe parties looking for egunje.. Yorubas are still one of the most backward people in Nigeria..
So if that is what you mean by being number 1 race then I agree with you 100%..

And how do you intend to humilate the great Edo nation? by continually denying Ekhaladeran is Oduduwa, or by calling us withes and wizards? If that is what you call humilation then I laugh loudly and feel sorry for you.. You don't have anything against us..
But we on the other hand will force you Yorubas to your knees just as we did to your ancestors.. You guys have lots of skeletons abi u no know?
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by steveosaz(m): 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2018
Favor99:

Anyway this is a waste of my time. I’m clearly dealing with brainwashed individuals that don’t want to build up our people, but would rather tear
each other down and play to the enemy’s trap.

There’s obviously no reasoning with you. It’s no wonder some people don’t want one Nigeria. But then again those clamoring to break away are just as tribalist as you are

Continue

Peace shocked

That's the hell you get when you try being reasonable with yyorubastards. Slaves have no value for anything and deserve to be treated like trash. They are slaves.

Yorubastardz can only be taken serious when they successfully claim back Ilorin. Until then, anything from them is just the rantings of cowardly slaves. Ooni is currently bowing down another Afoñja/Alimi(Fulani) descendant - Saraki.

That's the blood of slavery and cowardice they all carry. Its their identity.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2018
Olu317:
He who is bestowed with patience can conquer his/her imagination. If you got,then know , you have a great gift. Using, online Edos in the forum is quite different from Edos generally on NL as a whole or in real life. So, I'm cautious not about not mingling or muddling people up,so that difference can be ascertain. I don't expect all human beings to have same traits and I won't be surprised seeing uncultured beings behaves like the one below that I screenshot. Why would you blame for defending my ancestor's throne? Can a nonentity call your father a tribe, when your father tradition has no link with such? I will not engage suchlike personality that insults my ancestors heritage. Blame an uncultured Edo people, who distort and use vulgar words.
Distort not my history and I come not against you but call me an Udoman–Owodo or Odion,then, I will ask questions which you can't understand my tradition because I am not from Igodomigodo but from Yoruba land

Read and see the difference between BabaRamota1980 and the hate filled Oviedo

Don't come and start using English to tell lies.. You Yorubas for lack of real and factual tools to use against the Edos started the tribal insults..
We Edos only presented real facts, although the facts seems hurtful but its all true.
Yorubas are a conquered and subjugated race.. It is true and not an insult.
Benin Kingdom ruled Yoruba for over 500 years.. That is also true.
We beheaded a lot of Yoruba errant monarchs and enslaved their princes.. That is also true.
Eastern Yoruba was under the rule of Benin Kingdom.. True talk
Many Yorubas are descendants of slaves.. That na real true
Lagos belongs to Benin Kingdom.. Also true.

This was all we been arguing with these shallow minded idiots who on the other hand seeing that they have nothing to use against Edos resulted to name calling.. Forgetting that we can do the same and any name we call them even if it is an insult but is also true.
Dem go cry by the time we finished with them..
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by steveosaz(m): 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2018
davidnazee:

Who dash una number 1 race in Africa? Who ranked African tribes or is it your foolish peanut sized brain at work again?
Even now that you are claiming number1 race how has it helped your people? Your states are the most underdeveloped, your people are the only race still very engaged in human rituals, your people are still burning fellow human beings alive for petty crimes.. Your Oni who is supposed to be a role model to his people cannot keep a woman (that is irresponsibility) and going about different owambe parties looking for egunje.. Yorubas are still one of the most backward people in Nigeria..
So if that is what you mean by being number 1 race then I agree with you 100%..

And how do you intend to humilate the great Edo nation? by continually denying Ekhaladeran is Oduduwa, or by calling us withes and wizards? If that is what you call humilation then I laugh loudly and feel sorry for you.. You don't have anything against us..
But we on the other hand will force you Yorubas to your knees just as we did to your ancestors.. You guys have lots of skeletons abi u no know?

Anytime they praise oduduwa, they are actually bowing to and worshipping Ekaladerhan. Hahaha
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Favor99(m): 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
Moorish:

You must be well travelled to have this orientation

I’m yoruba

The other races on earth do not like us that is completely true

So it makes no sense to hate ourselves in my opinion

When they yab eachother, if it is funny I laugh just for entertainment.. even if na my tribe dem yab

But some people take it too far

I don’t watch TV bro

Our culture has been influenced so much.. but we can learn some good things from western culture

Our culture did have some negative things too

I do think pan Africanism can help us love eachother
That’s cool. I live abroad. Yea there positive things about western culture. Every culture has some influences on other cultures

Do you live in Nigeria?

How did you get so enlightened? Because even abroad, our people can still be so brainwashed

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (123) (Reply)

The "REAL" Hausa / Photos Of The Wonderful People Of Melanesia / A Picture Gallery Of Igbo Traditional Marriage Ceremony "Igbankwu"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.