Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,455 members, 7,954,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:19 AM

Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient (21238 Views)

Arocs Truck Is Now Available In Nigeria (PHOTOS) / See How A Volvo Truck Is Controlled From Outside With An External Steering / What Is D Difference Between Alignment And Wheel Balancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient by Birmingham(m): 11:34am On Apr 29, 2018
Please, What Of Honda Ridgline?..... I Am Considering Buying One

1 Like

Re: Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient by Ximenes45(m): 11:40am On Apr 29, 2018
maxiuc:

You can also use this Peugeot pickup thank me later

Peugeot Pickup = Anwu Anwu!
Re: Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient by ndigbo: 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
You can also look out for TATA Xenon 4x4
Re: Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient by lagosrd: 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
Tacoma 2007
Re: Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient by Bbdealer(m): 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
There is nothing to think about Toyota hilux double cabin will deliver in terms of availability of spare parts, fuel economy, durability and personal activities. The 1st and important thing to consider before buying a car is the means of maintenance available
Re: Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient by Osinachiadinma: 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
I bought a 2006 Tacoma since 2014 and i don't regret it. I have been going to sites with it and it is fuel efficient. I have also used it as a family car. It's simply rugged and beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient by olaboy1: 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
Toyota Hilux all the way. Car of choice for ISIS because it’s durable, reliable, fuel efficient, easy to maintain, second hand resale value, off road ruggedness and you could easily put over 700,000km on it without any problems.

Field support engineers use it a lot. Stay away from ford and Mitsubishi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient by Zeek21(m): 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
God bless you bro,
Dyna is truck especially any one above 150 is just you using your money to wreck your investment.

I bought Dyna 300 because it's bigger to haulage my Garri business that truck almost ruin my business and even endanger my life.

Anyone advicing Dyna truck has actually not used it before themselves. They don't first hand experience.

dbynonetwork:

Dyna ko Dyna ni!
Dyna is one of the most useless Toyota product.. It's not strong for hauling heavy goods... I once used a Dyna truck for hauling blocks and cements and cement, I regretted it..
Toyota would be good for hauling light goods while Benz is the best for hauling heavy goods..
Re: Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient by drewxx88(m): 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2018
Joseunlimited:
Colorado is the best
Err I don't think the parts are readily available in Nigeria ...
Re: Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient by dbynonetwork: 3:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
whatofyou:

May be you were hauling a six ton payload on a two ton payload truck. If I may ask, what dyna model were you using?

It was a Dyna 150....mind you it was not always over loaded cos I used it for my personal block industry biz only..

Bro... Dyna is suitable for light goods like biscuits and indomie...
Re: Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient by Czzy: 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
princevih:
I salute every 1 in d house. I am opening dis thread so dat detailed analysis and comparison will b done on d efficiency of this 3 pickuptrucks which are namely, Toyota hilux,tacoma and ford ranger. I will be using it 2 haul my goods(bags of rice,beans,g.oil e.t.c) and 4 my personal use, una know sey money plenty nw ;P and i dnt want 2 buy 2 vehicles so i opted 2 buy a pickup. And less i 4gt all are 2012 models, tnk u all as u share ur thoughts.
Dear OP. I am interested in this your business line. Please, how do I talk with you?
Re: Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient by JKisOK(m): 7:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
I once got a Nissan Hardback for the last election. Double cabin. Manual gear, with auxiliary. Diesel engine. Reliable all through, even when I had to be on the road past midnight at 1am, the confidence level was up there. You could load up to a dozen bags of rice and it bore the load well. Reliable and rugged. Only problem was aesthetic. But it served.

1 Like

Re: Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient by princevih(m): 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
gud day every 1. I wnt 2 tnk nd commend every1 4 their oppinions and idea, bt am still in a confused state ryt nw. I will be using d truck in d outskirts of abuja which is nassarawa, So i need a reliable truck and 1 which its maintenance wnt tear my pkt, and i need d fuel efficiency 2 cus its my 1st vehicle. Pls keep d comments and opinions coming and once again thank u all.
Yours faithful,
op.
Re: Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 30, 2018
princevih:
gud day every 1. I wnt 2 tnk nd commend every1 4 their oppinions and idea, bt am still in a confused state ryt nw. I will be using d truck in d outskirts of abuja which is nassarawa, So i need a reliable truck and 1 which its maintenance wnt tear my pkt, and i need d fuel efficiency 2 cus its my 1st vehicle. Pls keep d comments and opinions coming and once again thank u all.
Yours faithful,
op.
Oga Go for Toyota you won't go wrong. You might just need to add extra cash that's all.
Re: Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient by bfire(m): 12:44am On Apr 30, 2018
You should consider Honda Ridgeline.

It's a superb truck on AWD

It will work well for both need: business and leisure .
Re: Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient by Spartanator: 12:58am On Apr 30, 2018
Go with the Toyota Hilux. Reliable, fuel efficient and durable.

1 Like

Re: Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient by 400billionman: 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
Mutemenot:

Pls don't mention Mitsubishi L series . My neighbours own wants to kill before his time . Everyday mechanic .
Mitsubishi builds rubbish vehicles. One hilux is better than 2 Mitsubishi L nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient by Joseunlimited(f): 1:06am On May 01, 2018
drewxx88:
Err I don't think the parts are readily available in Nigeria ...

Do you want to act fast and furious 9?

1 Like

Re: Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient by drewxx88(m): 9:34am On May 01, 2018
Joseunlimited:

Do you want to act fast and furious 9?
Lols why do you ask ?I like Toretto and his crew and i like the movies iv seen all of them .

1 Like

Re: Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient by Joseunlimited(f): 10:30am On May 01, 2018
drewxx88:
Lols why do you ask ?I like Toretto and his crew and i like the movies iv seen all of them .

Lol that's nice....you know in fast and furious cars get spoilt

1 Like

Re: Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient by drewxx88(m): 11:14am On May 01, 2018
Joseunlimited:

Lol that's nice....you know in fast and furious cars get spoilt
oh yeah I know they even put up a disclaimer about the cars and stunts am an average driver thou not freaked about speed. How are you today??

1 Like

Re: Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient by Joseunlimited(f): 11:46am On May 01, 2018
drewxx88:
oh yeah I know they even put up a disclaimer about the cars and stunts am an average driver thou not freaked about speed. How are you today??
Doing well and you?
Re: Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient by drewxx88(m): 1:39pm On May 01, 2018
Joseunlimited:
Doing well and you?
Am fine its a nice hot day clear skies...
Re: Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient by drewxx88(m): 1:39pm On May 01, 2018
Joseunlimited:
Doing well and you?
Re: Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient by hkwills(m): 6:23pm On May 01, 2018
princevih:
I salute every 1 in d house. I am opening dis thread so dat detailed analysis and comparison will b done on d efficiency of this 3 pickuptrucks which are namely, Toyota hilux,tacoma and ford ranger. I will be using it 2 haul my goods(bags of rice,beans,g.oil e.t.c) and 4 my personal use, una know sey money plenty nw ;P and i dnt want 2 buy 2 vehicles so i opted 2 buy a pickup. And less i 4gt all are 2012 models, tnk u all as u share ur thoughts.

Ops
Hilux is very expensive
Tacoma wont cost u much.
Hilux is strong and rugged like everybody wud say
But a whole lot of peeps here don't knw d fuel consumption of hilux. Dey just believe every toyota has gud fuel economy. Sir I use hilux as my official truck .,dey don't HV gud fuel economy sir.

3 Likes

Re: Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient by kingreign(m): 6:30pm On May 01, 2018
hkwills:

Ops
Hilux is very expensive
Tacoma wont cost u much.
Hilux is strong and rugged like everybody wud say
But a whole lot of peeps here don't knw d fuel consumption of hilux. Dey just believe every toyota has gud fuel economy. Sir I use hilux as my official truck .,dey don't HV gud fuel economy sir.
The 2.7l 2TR engine in hilux is far economical than the 4.0l v6 1GR found in the Tacoma. Most people push Hilux to the limit thinking they're driving a GT or a race car.

Keep the revs below 3000rpm and don't over load them beyond their safe capacities you'd be amazed.

1 Like

Re: Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient by princevih(m): 8:43pm On May 01, 2018
thanks every, i think i will be going 4 d tacoma cus its presence is felt more dan d hilux i.e seeing a tacoma frm d front it luks lyk a 4runner jeep, bt d hilux view 4rm d frnt u already knw its a hilux. Tnks every 1

1 Like

Re: Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient by Joseunlimited(f): 11:04pm On May 01, 2018
drewxx88:

It wasn't hot here, where are you?
Re: Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient by drewxx88(m): 11:20pm On May 02, 2018
Joseunlimited:

Owerri ,IMO state ,where are you??
Re: Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient by drewxx88(m): 11:20pm On May 02, 2018
Joseunlimited:

Re: Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient by Joseunlimited(f): 10:05am On May 03, 2018
drewxx88:

Abuja....how is your day going
Re: Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient by drewxx88(m): 4:01pm On May 03, 2018
Joseunlimited:

Abuja....how is your day going
My day has been OK thus far ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Advised Against Honda Accord.... / Why Do German And American Cars Have Low Resale Values? / What Model Of Car Is Best For Nigerian Roads?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.