Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient (20554 Views)

Arocs Truck Is Now Available In Nigeria (PHOTOS) / See How A Volvo Truck Is Controlled From Outside With An External Steering / What Is D Difference Between Alignment And Wheel Balancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient by Bizzyliss(m): 4:59pm On May 03, 2018
Toyota dyna 150
Re: Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient by drewxx88(m): 10:33am On May 04, 2018
drewxx88:
My day has been OK thus far ...
a funny question which of the ladies on your dp are you ??
Re: Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient by Twinmama(f): 8:28pm On May 22, 2018
greggng:
Toyota hilux has no rival . The only thing Is that is expensive. Very rugged and long lasting.If you can afford Tim let me know I can source for you

I need one for farm and also conveying farm produce from the village to the town. So can you post the ones you have in mind with price. Thanks

N.B automatic transmission please.
Re: Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient by greggng: 8:31pm On May 22, 2018
Twinmama:

I need one for farm and also conveying farm produce from the village to the town. So can you post the ones you have in mind with price. Thanks

N.B automatic transmission please.

Send me your whatsap number while I make contact for it. Is it tokunbo you want or used? What year? . Mostly manual
Re: Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient by Twinmama(f): 8:39pm On May 22, 2018
greggng:

Send me your whatsap number while I make contact for it. Is it tokunbo you want or used? What year? . Mostly manual

Tokunbo.
From 2007
Never driven manual before so authomatic all the way.
Re: Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient by greggng: 9:14pm On May 22, 2018
Twinmama:

Tokunbo.
From 2007
Never driven manual before so authomatic all the way.

To be honest with you those type of utility cars are better with manual. But if u prefer automatic fine
Re: Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient by Twinmama(f): 7:38am On May 23, 2018
greggng:

To be honest with you those type of utility cars are better with manual. But if u prefer automatic fine

I've seen your whatsapp message.
Thanks for your prompt response.
Re: Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient by Damolux01(m): 10:47am On Jul 22, 2018
greggng:

I need Manual...Help send the prices to my whatsapp...@signature below. Thanks!
Re: Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient by Originalsly: 2:28am On Jul 23, 2018
My advice is the Ford Ranger.....I would've advised Toyota... but not with the type of goods you want to haul...rice?...and beans?...rice in particular ehmmm...no be beans when it comes to weight. American pick ups in general are powerful and rugged.....whatever you can load in them...they will haul. You can even increase the capacity of the tray to haul more...the engine and transmission will manage as well as the suspension system. Just be prepared to spend for fuel...that's all. For spares....it can always be imported...spares are always available...are fairly cheap in the US...and almost always genuine and long lasting. If the main use of the pickup is not hauling...then go for Toyota.
Re: Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient by komekn(m): 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2018
williams85:
toyota hilux is very strong and durable..
ford ranger is classy and strong, but. lack behind toyata on fuel economy..
i don’t know much about the other pick-up.

All of these pick ups have different fuel consumption depending which engine option you have taken.

So before you conclude about Toyota you need to be more specific.

Also for a work house pick up are we talking diesel engine or petrol.

Finally, things have moved on we are in inter connected world with e- commerce making huge strides even in Nigeria. That means there is no part you cannot buy that will not be delivered to you within 72hrs.

So let's stop talking about spare parts problem and particularly with trucks that are only 6 years old.

Pictures can say a thousand words and a video millions of words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SL3a0IFSwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoHbn8-ROiQ

Which is more durable, tougher and reliable is question of debate and preference. As it is clear which is better on the road the Ranger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ztBaha5uoU

Other considerations such as safety and security. One advantage the Hilux has is obsessive brand loyalty in Nigeria, which will translate to better resale costs.

However, a used Ford ranger will be cheaper than a Toyota Hilux. So in terms of cost the Ford ranger mat still prove advantageous.

3 Likes

Re: Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient by Thazard(m): 12:24am On Feb 13, 2021
interesting
Re: Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient by buygala(m): 7:31pm On Feb 14, 2021
Joseunlimited:

Abuja....how is your day going

Fine smiley...Yours? tongue

Just kidding tho..

More grace to Whatever is going on between you two grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! / 52,000 Porsche Macan Recalled Due To Fuel Odour In The Cabin / Any Danger In Constantly Removing Your Car Battery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.