Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Some Secret To Have A Successful Relationship Are??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Secret To Have A Successful Relationship Are??? (403 Views)

What-are-some-secret-things-that-women-will-never-tell-men / What Men Must Do To Ensure Successful Relationship And Marriage / Some Secret Of Handsome Guys You Don't Know! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Secret To Have A Successful Relationship Are??? by ade4prof: 10:47pm On Apr 28, 2018
FOR YOU TO HAVE A SUCCESSFUL RELATIONSHIP, HERE ARE SOME OF THE REQUIREMENTS WHICH ARE?
•Love.
•Trust.
•Truth.
•Vision.
•Prayer.
•Loyalty.
•Dreams.
•Stability.
•Respect.
•Patients.
•Wisdom.
•Passion.
•Feelings.
•Planning.
•Honestly.
•Sincerity.
•Diligence.
•Attention.
•Discipline.
•Character.
•Tolerance.
•Correction.
•Obedience.
•Confession.
•Submission.
•Expectation.
•Forgiveness.
•Faithfulness.
•Commitment.
•Determination.
•Understanding.
•Communication.
•Do things together.
•Talk things together.
•Plan things together.
•Work things together.
•Promise And Fulfilling.
•Joyful with each others.
•Outing with each others.
•Joking with each others.
•Singing with each others.
•Smiling with each others.
•Dancing with each others.
•Be opened to each others.
•Be very proud of each others.
•Seek advice from each others.
•Seek direction from each others.
•Seek instruction from each others.
•Don't hide anything from each others.
•Be joyfully despite all your challenges.
•Be prayerful despite all your situations.
•Avoid being suspicious of your life partner.
•Avoid cheating on your partner in relationship.
•Avoid telling lies to your partner in relationship.
•Don't hide any situation you are passing through.
•Practise a godliness lifestyle in your relationship.
•Create time to visit, discuss and share your feelings.
•Practise a righteousness lifestyle in your relationship BECAUSE, FOR THE BIBLE SAYS IN AMOS 3 VS 3. Can two walks together except they agree. FRIENDS, WHEN THERE IS AGREEMENT IN ANY RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN TWO PARTNER, THE RELATIONSHIP WILL ATTAINED IT ENTHRONEMENT BUT, WHEN THERE IS ARGUMENT IN ANY RELATIONSHIP, IT WILL ATTACK IT ENTHRONEMENT THAT GOD HAS DESTINED IN THAT RELATIONSHIP. BUT, PLEASE NOTE THAT, ALL RELATIONSHIP ARE NOT PERFECT BUT, THE PERFECT TRUTH ABOUT RELATIONSHIP THAT WORKS LIKE FIRE IS OBEDIENCE, FORGIVENESS AND SUBMISSION BECAUSE, BEHIND EVERY SUCCESSFUL RELATIONSHIP, THERE IS ALWAYS AN OBEDIENCE PARTNERS. AGAIN, I KEPT SAYING THIS THAT, SHOW A SUCCESSFUL RELATIONSHIP AND I TELL YOU HOW OBEDIENCE THE PARTNERS ARE BECAUSE, NOTHING WORKS UNTIL YOU WORK IT OUT AND ALWAYS REMEMBERED THAT, THERE IS NO SELF-MADE RELATIONSHIP ANYWHERE IN THIS WORLD BUT, EVERY RELATIONSHIP RELIES ON THE SHOULDER OF OBEDIENCE, FORGIVENESS AND SUBMISSION. SO, DO NOT BE MISLEAD AND BE DECEIVED THAT THERE IS A PERFECT MAN OR WOMAN I WILL GET MARRIED TO SOMEDAY BECAUSE, EVERY MEN HAS THEIR OWN CHARACTER EITHER GOOD OR BAD NO MATTER HOW HOLY OR RIGHTEOUS THEY ARE BECAUSE, AS TIMES GOES ON IN THE RELATIONSHIP, YOU BEGAN TO SEE SOME THINGS THAT YOU LIKES AND THE ONE YOU DISLIKES MOSTLY. THEREFORE, WORK YOUR RELATIONSHIP OUT NO MATTER THE PRESSURE, YOU WILL OVERCOME AND TRIUMPH WITH YOUR PARTNER in Jesus mighty name!

********FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK: AKINGBOYE OMOLADE
Re: Some Secret To Have A Successful Relationship Are??? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
OP, WTF?
Re: Some Secret To Have A Successful Relationship Are??? by Divay22(f): 11:47pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lol
Cool though. But one can't do all
Re: Some Secret To Have A Successful Relationship Are??? by iSpread(m): 12:02am On Apr 29, 2018
All these have I done, what else do I lack?
Re: Some Secret To Have A Successful Relationship Are??? by Shugavee(f): 12:05am On Apr 29, 2018
Kukuma kill me tongue tongue tongue
Re: Some Secret To Have A Successful Relationship Are??? by austyn0(m): 12:19am On Apr 29, 2018
Na to find clay mould pesin with these characteristics..

(1) (Reply)

Royal Wedding: Marrying The Princess Of Feminism By Prince Harry / Follow This Link To See What Your Eyes Have Not Seen Before / ���

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.