Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

What-are-some-secret-things-that-women-will-never-tell-men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What-are-some-secret-things-that-women-will-never-tell-men (3337 Views)

5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What-are-some-secret-things-that-women-will-never-tell-men by Leezah(f): 12:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
1. We get friendzoned. A lot, actually.
2. We check out guys ALL THE TIME and if we find someone hot, we secretly hope for them to make a move.
3. Our stalking game is unbelievably strong. We know about your best friend's sister's neighbour's dog's name. Don't ask how.
4. We always know if someone's checking us out even when they're wearing the shadiest goggles or hiding in the remotest corner for the purpose.
5. We fart, burp and pick our nose when you're not looking. And no, we do not smell like chocolates, unicorns and rainbows all the time.
6. While having a face to face conversation, we always notice how some of you quickly shift your sight down at our cleavage and then back to our face.
7. Old uncles gawk at us more than young guys.
8. Almost all of us were sexually abused at some point in our lives.
9. Every time we bend down or pass by a group of guys, we are very well aware that our butt is under observation.
10. We legit know that it wasn't an accident when that random guy in the public transport pressed his elbow against our breasts. We're sensible enough to distinguish between accident and intent.
11. During a fight, if we ask you to leave us alone, we secretly want you to stay. As long as possible.
12. We are crazy about cuddling. More than you can ever imagine. We expect cuddles all the freaking time. I know it's weird but it is what it is.And did I mention how much we adore forehead kisses!
13. After you hang up the phone, we secretly hope for you to call us back.
14. You look incredibly attractive while playing with little kids. Don't know why, but you do.
15. We love it when you call us by our name. There's something very charming about it, maybe because we consider your mouth as the safest place for our names to reside.
16. Something as simple as you bringing us a glass of water can make us incredibly happy. We're crazy enough to think about it for days to come and blush like a complete idiot every time we think about that one time you brought us a glass of water. YES, A GLASS OF WATER.
17. Your one text message has the power to manipulate our mood from shitty to awesome and back to shitty within just a couple of minutes.
I'm out of points now. This secret solely belongs to me.
Okay, I need to stop now.

Dear men,

We respect you a lot and we want you to respect us. Both male and female together make this society, let's walk hand in hand, you take a step, we'll take another. This journey will be more beautiful! For women, it’s about the endless journey not the destination.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What-are-some-secret-things-that-women-will-never-tell-men by JAOS(m): 12:24pm On Mar 16, 2020
let me sit down first

6 Likes

Re: What-are-some-secret-things-that-women-will-never-tell-men by Leezah(f): 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
grin
JAOS:
let me sit down first
Re: What-are-some-secret-things-that-women-will-never-tell-men by Samfloxin(m): 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
Leezah, you are very much correct. Teach me more. Can you?

1 Like

Re: What-are-some-secret-things-that-women-will-never-tell-men by Kyngfarabale1(m): 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
I've really learnt alot this afternoon

thanks

1 Like

Re: What-are-some-secret-things-that-women-will-never-tell-men by Leezah(f): 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2020
I will do my best.
Samfloxin:
Leezah, you are very much correct. Teach me more. Can you?
Re: What-are-some-secret-things-that-women-will-never-tell-men by Leezah(f): 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2020
You welcome.
Kyngfarabale1:
I've really learnt alot this afternoon

thanks
Re: What-are-some-secret-things-that-women-will-never-tell-men by kingbasuraiii(m): 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
thanks for the tip.. helpful can I talk to you outside here cc: leezah

1 Like

Re: What-are-some-secret-things-that-women-will-never-tell-men by Leezah(f): 1:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
drop your mail
kingbasuraiii:
thanks for the tip.. helpful
can I talk to you outside here
cc: leezah
Re: What-are-some-secret-things-that-women-will-never-tell-men by kingbasuraiii(m): 1:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
Leezah:
drop your mail
it's not active just pm me on 0.8161172..064 WhatsApp. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What-are-some-secret-things-that-women-will-never-tell-men by DontBullshitMe: 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
Believe this shiit at your very own peril!

4 Likes

Re: What-are-some-secret-things-that-women-will-never-tell-men by QuinModah(f): 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lol
Re: What-are-some-secret-things-that-women-will-never-tell-men by Kingsteve(m): 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2020
Interestingly interesting!

1 Like

Re: What-are-some-secret-things-that-women-will-never-tell-men by Bluezy13(m): 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hmmm...
Re: What-are-some-secret-things-that-women-will-never-tell-men by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
Leezah:
1. We get friendzoned. A lot, actually.
2. We check out guys ALL THE TIME and if we find someone hot, we secretly hope for them to make a move.
3. Our stalking game is unbelievably strong. We know about your best friend's sister's neighbour's dog's name. Don't ask how.
4. We always know if someone's checking us out even when they're wearing the shadiest goggles or hiding in the remotest corner for the purpose.
5. We fart, burp and pick our nose when you're not looking. And no, we do not smell like chocolates, unicorns and rainbows all the time.
6. While having a face to face conversation, we always notice how some of you quickly shift your sight down at our cleavage and then back to our face.
7. Old uncles gawk at us more than young guys.
8. Almost all of us were sexually abused at some point in our lives.
9. Every time we bend down or pass by a group of guys, we are very well aware that our butt is under observation.
10. We legit know that it wasn't an accident when that random guy in the public transport pressed his elbow against our breasts. We're sensible enough to distinguish between accident and intent.
11. During a fight, if we ask you to leave us alone, we secretly want you to stay. As long as possible.
12. We are crazy about cuddling. More than you can ever imagine. We expect cuddles all the freaking time. I know it's weird but it is what it is.And did I mention how much we adore forehead kisses!
13. After you hang up the phone, we secretly hope for you to call us back.
14. You look incredibly attractive while playing with little kids. Don't know why, but you do.
15. We love it when you call us by our name. There's something very charming about it, maybe because we consider your mouth as the safest place for our names to reside.
16. Something as simple as you bringing us a glass of water can make us incredibly happy. We're crazy enough to think about it for days to come and blush like a complete idiot every time we think about that one time you brought us a glass of water. YES, A GLASS OF WATER.
17. Your one text message has the power to manipulate our mood from shitty to awesome and back to shitty within just a couple of minutes.
I'm out of points now. This secret solely belongs to me.
Okay, I need to stop now.

Dear men,

We respect you a lot and we want you to respect us. Both male and female together make this society, let's walk hand in hand, you take a step, we'll take another. This journey will be more beautiful! For women, it’s about the endless journey not the destination.
Lovely.
Re: What-are-some-secret-things-that-women-will-never-tell-men by MhizJoyce(f): 9:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lies. They are all untrue. I'm a lady, and I can say this is just to garner "likes" and attention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What-are-some-secret-things-that-women-will-never-tell-men by Leezah(f): 11:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
MhizJoyce:
Lies. They are all untrue. I'm a lady, and I can say this is just to garner "likes" and attention.
Are you sure sweetie?

1 Like

Re: What-are-some-secret-things-that-women-will-never-tell-men by Magnoliaa(f): 11:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
MhizJoyce:

Spot on.
Re: What-are-some-secret-things-that-women-will-never-tell-men by drezzyx(m): 11:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
Some even have d audacity to fart in my presence and will start laughing y some will apologize and smile.

I will just be puzzled.

1 Like

Re: What-are-some-secret-things-that-women-will-never-tell-men by Leezah(f): 8:13am On Mar 23, 2020
sad
drezzyx:
Some even have d audacity to fart in my presence and will start laughing y some will apologize and smile.

I will just be puzzled.
Re: What-are-some-secret-things-that-women-will-never-tell-men by Albertone(m): 9:04am On Mar 23, 2020
MhizJoyce:
You can't say all are not true.I personally know a lot of em that are true.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What-are-some-secret-things-that-women-will-never-tell-men by dickt(m): 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
MhizJoyce:

One thing is certain: you are too ashamed that that your secrets have been made public

6 Likes

Re: What-are-some-secret-things-that-women-will-never-tell-men by Rubyjade: 9:31am On Apr 13
undecided
dickt:

One thing is certain: you are too ashamed that that your secrets have been made public

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Suggestion On This Naughty Thing? [Pictures] / +18: I'll Do This For You [Picture] / Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Himself Helping His Fiancé Loosen Her Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.