Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,577 members, 7,840,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister (64248 Views)

She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. / Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding / Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
pocohantas:
The irony of this is, if this were a thread on some 'slayqueen' who ran mad, some guys would be so quick to comment. They will tell us how they don't want daughters because most girls are whores.

They wouldn't be able to hide their happiness.

It gets me wondering, is being a LovePeddler a bigger problem?
Why are we so wicked?
At what point did we lose our humanity?
Why do we chase the wrong people and things?

We really need to get our priorities right in this country.

https://www.nairaland.com/4477988/humans-making-world-sick-place

you won't see jokers like that prick here on threads that deal with really fked up shiit

all you will see is whining about bbn, and somehow slut slaming the women as if they fked themselves

that person will be ready to slut shame the poor victim in this story

all we need is for someone to stop hand wringing and report the husband. i'm sure this is in lagos.LASG does not joke with this

10 Likes

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by chris31(m): 10:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
JoannaSedley:
Women have downgraded to the lowest ebb in our society. What do you call a home? A house with a practicing pedophile in it....smh. Women are the enemies of themselves. I have never seen a more confused set of beings like women in my life.
A house filled with commited and about to be committed pedophilic crimes is what they are fighting for instead of tackling the monster head on. Instead of asking for the animal to be locked for defiling a small girl with an underdeveloped pelvis, his in law for that matter. My parents would have locked him up and my siblings will throw away the key after serious session of CIA styled waterboarding.

Imagine the advice.
Send her home like she is some piece of thrash, as if she is the one in the wrong, as if she is not the victim.
Keep a secret for a pedophile and continue living with him.
If this man can fvck his inlaw what do you think will happen to his daughters.

Calm down
Don't even pray to be in that woman shoe
Coz u might even be more confused than her

1 Like

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by BabaRamota1980: 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
Any woman that says the following words are the types that succumb to abuse in the hand of end-time pastors. You know yourselves.

Pray to God
Forgive him
Save your home
Dont let anybody know
Keep it secret
Save your husband
No one must hear

These are all code words pastors use to catch and entrap vulnerable women into bed.

The truth of the matter is if she keep it secret she empowers him. His humility and dignity has not suffered a public disgrace, so he sees himself as invincible. What he should tell himself is ..."i scr3w3d up, i need to change and respect mself and not embarass my family anymore"......but instead, the wife's empowerement will lead him to this.... "i need to be careful next time so im not caught".

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by freecocoa(f): 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
I see these women on Facebook and I'm like "are these women for real"

The thing shock me sef. Well, is it not women that marry armed robbers, murderers and kidnappers? What's but a mere child molester to them? Abegi!

Make God help us o!

6 Likes

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by SAMBARRY: 10:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
jamesharryson:

Of course! The whole family really joined in raping the child. If that is how you think of it.

When the head aches, the feet trembles or weakens.
When the hand is wounded, the neck stiffens and the mouths sours! That is natural law. So indeed, the whole family participated in the stigma. When a finger touches the oil, it drips to the rest of the four
story for the gods.the world has moved passed victimizing rape victims.ask Oprah winfrey,Joyce mayer,Tyler perry etc

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by jamesharryson(m): 10:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
SAMBARRY:
story for the gods.the world has moved passed victimizing rape victims.ask Oprah winfrey,Joyce mayer,Tyler perry etc

My dear, the earlier you start thinking we are in Nigeria, the better for you. Stop mentioning some of these ambiguous names when we are talking about our Nigerian issues. Do you really know that what is obtainable in the countries where all these names you mentioned came from cannot be obtainable here we call Nigeria? One applies a formula that works well for him. You cannot keep using a formula just because someone somewhere used it and it worked for him.
You cannot tell the barber to cut your hair the same style he cut Emma's hair without reasoning if you have the same shape of face with Emma
Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by SAMBARRY: 10:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
jamesharryson:

I am not defending anything. But I am just trying to weigh the situation properly. I have never had sex with any underaged person and I pray never to have such ugly experience. But we have to advise after weighing the situation at hand. Those people calling for the head of the husband will still be the ones to say you ran away from your husband's home without even talking about the reason you did. Save your home! Save your children from the embarrassment! Save yourself from the shame.

Come to think of it, do you know that a great number of people will blame you for that happening? Some will say that you don't do your duties as a woman, while some will say you expose the child to the act! But in everything, the name that will be in circulation will be urs and not even your husband's.

But if you think announcing it to the whole world is the only solution to the problem, go ahead and do it. Pay for jingles in the radio if u wish. Buy TV airtime So that it with be aired in the television, that is your own business anyway. But all I know is that inasmuch as your husband will suffer for the act, you are directly or indirectly suffering with him.

Besides, there is no one who will say he has no faeces in his/her anus
hiv is real,aids is real,gonorrhea is REAL,syphilis is REAL.all these excuses you are giving to justify why a rapist should be covered up is nothing compared to catching any of these diseases that gulps MONEY.

Your solution is akin to a burning house.instead of opening the doors and Windows to draw attention and help so that people will help you quench the fire from escalating and razing down the building,you cover the Windows and lock the door because you don't want anyone to know,the smoke will still find its way to the door and draw attention and suspicion unfortunately before things can be salvaged you will have been engulfed in the fire and the situation will have been irredeemable.speak up now before its too late

If you keep silent the emotional torture and guilty conscience anytime you see the girl will not make you rest

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by SAMBARRY: 11:01pm On Apr 29, 2018
jamesharryson:

My dear, the earlier you start thinking we are in Nigeria, the better for you. Stop mentioning some of these ambiguous names when we are talking about our Nigerian issues. Do you really know that what is obtainable in the countries where all these names you mentioned came from cannot be obtainable here we call Nigeria? One applies a formula that works well for him. You cannot keep using a formula just because someone somewhere used it and it worked for him.
You cannot tell the barber to cut your hair the same style he cut Emma's hair without reasoning if you have the same shape of face with Emma
SAme thing applies in Nigeria. Raped victims aren't stigma.the only people stigmatized are petty robbers,ritualists and ex convicts

4 Likes

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by jamesharryson(m): 11:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
SAMBARRY:
hiv is real,aids is real,gonorrhea is REAL,syphilis is REAL.all these excuses you are giving to justify why a rapist should be covered up is nothing compared to catching any of these diseases that gulps MONEY.

Your solution is akin to a burning house.instead of opening the doors and Windows to draw attention and help so that people will help you quench the fire from escalating and razing down the building,you cover the Windows and lock the door because you don't want anyone to know,the smoke will still find its way to the door and draw attention and suspicion unfortunately before things can be salvaged you will have been engulfed in the fire and the situation will have been irredeemable.speak up now before its too late

If you keep silent the emotional torture and guilty conscience anytime you see the girl will not make you rest

I do t think you are a married lady. If you are, I am very sure you will know how to handle this. Or better still, you will be more confused than the lady. Pray you don't have such experience because people like you won't even say a word to both the child and the husband.
I am not trying to insult u please, but all I want you to understand is that the best thing to do is to settle the dispute in a low manner and not calling attention from many
Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by jamesharryson(m): 11:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
SAMBARRY:

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by Wroxxane: 11:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
SAMBARRY:
a lot of naija women are masochistic.They have been used to being sexually,emotionally and physically abused that they don't see it as abuse again.a lot of twisted value system even coming from the pulpit is very repulsive.Even the so called Christian mothers are good at defending these nonsense and hiding under protecting your marriage the Christian way.tuehhhhh

My daughters cannot be born here.this society is sick with a lot of misogynist culture and rape enablers even by women.I can't even Imagine I will be blood related with a rape enabler or pedophile.the thought of it is even causing me abdominal pain tueehhhhh
They are used to being abused and see it as a norm? Why then do they change the food they eat, their hairstyles? Their wardrobe? cars, friends and hope for a 'nice and god-fearing man' if they are so allergic to change? You'd be surprised that some of those women had fairly nice upbringing and relationships but choose to act without their brains. The normal human thinking is to try to change a bad situation in order to be happy, so why don't they? It's appalling.
Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by Wroxxane: 11:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
jamesharryson:

I do t think you are a married lady. If you are, I am very sure you will know how to handle this. Or better still, you will be more confused than the lady. Pray you don't have such experience because people like you won't even say a word to both the child and the husband.
I am not trying to insult u please, but all I want you to understand is that the best thing to do is to settle the dispute in a low manner and not calling attention from many
The fact that you share the same air with rational thinking humans disgusts me. Pray tell mister, how can she solve the dispute in a 'low manner' like you said? Heck, what does low manner even mean to you? A pat on the back for the pedophile and a box of sweets for the girl to shut her mouth? Smh. I really want you to try to imagine this happening to your daughter, wife or sister and tell me how good the thought feels to you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 29, 2018

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 11:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
SAMBARRY:
a lot of naija women are masochistic.They have been used to being sexually,emotionally and physically abused that they don't see it as abuse again.a lot of twisted value system even coming from the pulpit is very repulsive.Even the so called Christian mothers are good at defending these nonsense and hiding under protecting your marriage the Christian way.tuehhhhh

My daughters cannot be born here.this society is sick with a lot of misogynist culture and rape enablers even by women.I can't even Imagine I will be blood related with a rape enabler or pedophile.the thought of it is even causing me abdominal pain tueehhhhh

so it's your sons that can/will be born here undecided
Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by Espada10: 11:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
pocohantas:
The irony of this is, if this were a thread on some 'slayqueen' who ran mad, some guys would be so quick to comment. They will tell us how they don't want daughters because most girls are whores.

They wouldn't be able to hide their happiness.

It gets me wondering, is being a LovePeddler a bigger problem?
Why are we so wicked?
At what point did we lose our humanity?
Why do we chase the wrong people and things?

We really need to get our priorities right in this country.

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by Elliot2(m): 11:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
There is this fb page called "mamalettes", if u read some of the pieces of advice on that page, u will marvel at the stupidity,wickedness and crass ignorance of some people,especially married women.

3 Likes

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by jamesharryson(m): 11:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
Wroxxane:

The fact that you share the same air with rational thinking humans disgusts me. Pray tell mister, how can she solve the dispute in a 'low manner' like you said? Heck, what does low manner even mean to you? A pat on the back for the pedophile and a box of sweets for the girl to shut her mouth? Smh. I really want you to try to imagine this happening to your daughter, wife or sister and tell me how good the thought feels to you.
.your insults are much. Thunder scatter your brain you bloody fool for saying rubbish with me. U are more than an idiot to say my living disgust u. Who are u to make such statement? Are you crazy? Sorry! You are crazy. May tour generation die the way you think for another. Bastard!!! Why will you say my breathing in air disgust you? God punish your whole generation.
Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by jamesharryson(m): 11:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
Wroxxane:

Some people speak words because they really want to speak. Do you think the lady that brought up the issue for advice did not see the whole of the options that we are debating here. All she wants is the one that will be good for her and her family.

Why will you leave the person that requested for a piece of advice and start insulting one who gave his own words of advice? Must you show the world that you are I'll mannered? Must you say how stupid you are? Ethics demands that we respect each other's opinion. Even Nairaland has it as one of its rules. Why will you awaken the beast in someone? Who are you and what do u even think you are? Compound fool
Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by Wroxxane: 11:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
jamesharryson:

Some people speak words because they really want to speak. Do you think the lady that brought up the issue for advice did not see the whole of the options that we are debating here. All she wants is the one that will be good for her and her family.

Why will you leave the person that requested for a piece of advice and start insulting one who gave his own words of advice? Must you show the world that you are I'll mannered? Must you say how stupid you are? Ethics demands that we respect each other's opinion. Even Nairaland has it as one of its rules. Why will you awaken the beast in someone? Who are you and what do u even think you are? Compound fool
Ethics also demand that you reason like the human being God made you to be. I mean you came with all the parts, brain and all or didn't you? People like you give stupid advice because it has got nothing to do with you, make the weak hearted take your advice and do some silly things, but then it's still got nothing to do with you right? Whenever you feel your advice isn't worth anything, please keep quiet so that you can at least maintain your 'dignity' from afar.

11 Likes

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by jamesharryson(m): 11:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
Wroxxane:

When your son steals a meat from your pot or when your daughter steals your one thousand naira from your purse, what will you do? Will you settle the problem in the house or will you go and call the police cos what happened is stealing and everyone knows that stealing is a big crime. If not, why won't you go for the police or call the street members to tackle the problem so that he will not go near your pit again? Crazy fool!
Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by Wroxxane: 11:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
jamesharryson:

.your insults are much. Thunder scatter your brain you bloody fool for saying rubbish with me. U are more than an idiot to say my living disgust u. Who are u to make such statement? Are you crazy? Sorry! You are crazy. May tour generation die the way you think for another. Bastard!!! Why will you say my breathing in air disgust you? God punish your whole generation.
You had to stoop this low, what point are you trying to make exactly? That you're a thinking member of this society? Can you even comprehend English? Now you have me feeling all sorry for you. Any further quotes will be ignored. Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by jamesharryson(m): 11:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
Wroxxane:

You had to stoop this low, what point are you trying to make exactly? That you're a thinking member of this society? Can you even comprehend English? Now you have me feeling all sorry for you. Any further quotes will be ignored. Cheers.
You are nothing but an slowpoke. Go and learn manners. You riffraff. What do you think you know? Crazy fool. Who started the insults? Your imbecility is at the highest. For bringing up an issue that does not worth these insults. Why on earth will you say the air I breathe disgust you? Who are you? Idiot. You now know you got on my nerves. Good counselor. People like you won't even give a poo if you fall in such condition. But you will cone here to talk trash because you have 15 free mb from 9mobile. Beast
Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by jamesharryson(m): 11:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
SAMBARRY:
I quoted bible verses that was written before you were born.I am not the author of the bible so they are no insults

Secondly a man raped a child,it's the person that raped the child that Will suffer it the most followed by his parents and siblings.it's people that will be pointing behind the mother that see the mother of the rapist and if he has brothers women will think twice before entering that family.more so did the wife and children follow the man to rape? .NA the owner of the load go carry him load

You still ve not gotten my point. Nobody supports covering evil! But your own life is at stake here. If the man is the breadwinner of the family, trust me, you will be shooting yourself in the heart.

Thirdly which one is better in being a single mother or spending thousands of Maura weekly or monthly to treat stds or using expensive retroviral drugs for hiv because sexual diseases aren't always far from rapists and wayward men.

All these petty excuses you're giving is part of what is making the world unsafe for little girls.the culture of silence is what is giving rapist and pedophiles boldness .

When there is blood shed,injustice,covered up wickedness and iniquity in a land,that land can never prosper even if they pray till THEY loose their voice.I'm not the one that wrote it,check your bible.stop using fear tactics and emotional manipulation to encourage women to cover up wickedness as if you don't have a daughter or your son will not marry a woman.
Fifty,What's the stigma of saying a woman was raped?did Oprah not say it,Joyce Meyer etc?was it their fault? The world has moved past rape stigmitization except you are living in a cave with no access to tv radio or internet
Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by afroxyz: 12:18am On Apr 30, 2018
The last woman to comment, Ejiofor Amaka is a witch and deserves to be shot

1 Like

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by MYHUBBY: 12:34am On Apr 30, 2018
if you don't have kids for that beast you better run and if you does, take those kids away from him

a grown up guy/man that can sleep with 11yrs girl can impregnate his own daughter.

seems devil had open his headquarter in Nigeria because the stories I read lately about Nigerians is just kind of weird. we ain't this immoral to be indulging in such an abomination

those advising her about home shud shut up, that dude has been sleeping with small girls before he push it to that little girl, I wish those parents where they stay is aware, they should keep their kids away from him o

the lady should know she's single o, you better waka as your leg can, God punish home
Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by 1Sharon(f): 12:40am On Apr 30, 2018
Gaddafiyusf:
Very complex situation. What if the little girl made the move. People will say why the man can't exhibit self-control. It's difficult

Are you Ok?

1 Like

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by 1Sharon(f): 12:41am On Apr 30, 2018
walex2:
Some ignorant mofos who are not married are condemning the advice given to the wife. so deliberately the woman will expose her Husband to ridicule and end up embarrassing herself as well. the best advice is treat the girl and let her leave her house to avoid future occurrence and maybe take her husband for counselling, so if the husband is the bread winner, the wife will put him in jail and end up destroying her own family.
funny enough all these guys are sleeping with secondary school students as well. God will judge you All

What! Are you for real?
Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by Phut(f): 1:07am On Apr 30, 2018
Wroxxane:

Some people lack empathy, so I am afraid that may not be enough. You have to bring it all the way home by asking them how they would feel if another man sodomized them against their will. Then and only then will they get the point.

8 Likes

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by bukatyne(f): 1:17am On Apr 30, 2018
Olulinks:

The woman never told us her husband deflowered the little gel. What if the gel life don already spoilt from their village? What if the gel seduced the man or even possessed with some familiar spirit? What do you do? Will you help devil to finish the work he started by tearing your family apart? That shows you don't want that family to stand in the first place. If not, where's the effort to fight for what you want? What about working on the man and helping the young gel then take her to her family?

Read your post slowly and confirms if it makes sense to you.

3 Likes

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by bukatyne(f): 1:29am On Apr 30, 2018
@OP:

Not surprised.

We are in a society where wives are taught forgive 70 X 7 without teaching husbands not to err within the limits of human imperfection.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Marries His Crush Of 6 Years, Then Grabs Her Butt - PICS / Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? / Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.