Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,599 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

I Lose Interest Easily - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lose Interest Easily (1970 Views)

Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With / Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lose Interest Easily by 1stGerman: 11:12am On Apr 29, 2018
I don't know if it's only me or there are others like me.
I will start a relationship with a lady, promise I wont cheat (which I mean most time). But along the line the sex becomes boring. I don't feel the urge when I'm with her again. Sometimes my peninsula won't even rise to the occasion! angry

But when I move to another new girl the urge comes back and my peninsula becomes very active and effective.
Recently I met this girl and I really like her but the same thing is playing out again! The sex was great at the beginning but now, it's not so again.

How do I make this stop cos it's preventing me from long time commitment.
Re: I Lose Interest Easily by SUPERPACK: 11:15am On Apr 29, 2018
Then cut off the penisula.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lose Interest Easily by VenomousTruth: 11:15am On Apr 29, 2018
Those you had sex with in the past had bad destinies n that has affected your life NEGATIVELY...

Soon, you'll start losing interest in pursuing money too... N you'll end up hanging yourself.

8 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest Easily by 1stGerman: 11:18am On Apr 29, 2018
I wanted to be angry. Then I thought about it, all you need is love. Sorry bro
VenomousTruth:
Those you had sex with in the past had bad destinies n that has affected your life NEGATIVELY...

Soon, you'll start losing interest in pursuing money too... N you'll end up hanging yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Lose Interest Easily by VenomousTruth: 11:23am On Apr 29, 2018
1stGerman:
I wanted to be angry. Then I thought about it, all you need is love. Sorry bro
go seek for real life solutions to your problems n stop trying to be angry over someone who cares more for a pinch of salt over you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lose Interest Easily by austyn0(m): 11:36am On Apr 29, 2018
Getting tired of your partner or any other thing you are into at some point in time is very normal in life,, concerning relationships, it is expected you find those things your partner does or can do that always turns you on or make you happy and keep them evergreen...

1 Like

Re: I Lose Interest Easily by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 29, 2018
I can relate
Re: I Lose Interest Easily by Preshy561(f): 11:51am On Apr 29, 2018
You need to be in a no sex relationship. your problem is too much sex.

2 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest Easily by twentyk(m): 11:51am On Apr 29, 2018
I cant seem to keep a relationship...op just outlined my predicament.....things just turn stale,and im up to d next one after initial excitement and gragra same ol shiit.....knew a course mate who was crushing for d boy but i told her its better being friends than lovers cuz id hate to f.uck things up....such a sweet,homely girl....

3 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest Easily by coolestofall(m): 12:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
Bro u need 2 learn 2 spicen up ur sex with ur gal. B creative, any where any hw. I mean u guyz cn just improvise n try it on a tree.
Re: I Lose Interest Easily by IwillSucced(m): 12:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
1stGerman:
I will start a relationship with a lady, promise I wont cheat (which I mean most time). But along the line the sex becomes boring. I don't feel the urge when I'm with her again. Sometimes my peninsula won't even rise to the occasion! angry

But when I move to another new girl the urge comes back and my peninsula becomes very active and effective.
Recently I met this girl and I really like her but the same thing is playing out again! The sex was great at the beginning but now, it's not so again.

From the way you talked it seems you are still a child.. I never meant that as an insult, I mean that you should understand that sex is not just about putting your pennisula in a vagina and thrusting in and out, you have to spice it up... I am sure you have never done sex positions like the cavemen, or roleplay or had sex in the kitchen or in the public before.. these are things which are meant to spice sex up...

Let me tell you something, sex will never be the way it was at the beginning, it will starrt to get boring and that is why it has to be spiced up...
Re: I Lose Interest Easily by whitebeard(m): 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
Who gets tired of pucci I mean seriously..!!

Op are u normal
Re: I Lose Interest Easily by 1stGerman: 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
Now that seems very hard for me. I've been sexually active for a very long time. Any other thing you think I can do?
Preshy561:
You need to be in a no sex relationship.
your problem is too much sex.
Re: I Lose Interest Easily by 1stGerman: 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
twentyk:
I cant seem to keep a relationship...op just outlined my predicament.....things just turn stale,and im up to d next one after initial excitement and gragra same ol shiit.....knew a course mate who was crushing for d boy but i told her its better being friends than lovers cuz id hate to f.uck things up....such a sweet,homely girl....
Mehn, that shi been disturbing me...
Like how will a man settle down like this?
Re: I Lose Interest Easily by 1stGerman: 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
VenomousTruth:
go seek for real life solutions to your problems n stop trying to be angry over someone who cares more for a pinch of salt over you
OK. Can you die now pls?

1 Like

Re: I Lose Interest Easily by Safiaa(f): 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
That’s just the nature of man. When you get comfortable it becomes boring, the thrill of chasing is no longer there, and men are naturally hunters. Esp when you’re young. My advice to you: don’t be in a relationship and be with as many girls as possible. Get it out of your system so that when it’s time to settle down, you won’t miss that lifestyle.

2 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest Easily by Opentokwowledge: 12:54pm On Apr 29, 2018
It's always like that until you meet that one who comes with a bargain far more interesting than sex. Till then, Just kwantinu! grin and if ya religious, REPENT!
Re: I Lose Interest Easily by 1stGerman: 12:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
Safiaa:
That’s just the nature of man. When you get comfortable it becomes boring, the thrill of chasing is no longer there, and men are naturally hunters. Esp when you’re young. My advice to you: don’t be in a relationship and be with as many girls as possible. Get it out of your system so that when it’s time to settle down, you won’t miss that lifestyle.
Babe, I ain't young again. I'm in my late 20s. And again, I've conquered as many pucci as possible. Last year alone, I had sex with about 19 girls. I need to settle down but this shi is worrying.
Re: I Lose Interest Easily by iLegendd(m): 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
1stGerman:

Should I reply or ignore? Thinking...let me reply today. I will tell you the secret no one will tell you. Now, read everything and pay attention to all lines including periods and commas.

We have all been there. The fault is from women. Women hardly read about all these things. They'd rather read a romance novel. A woman needs to master the art of resistance for a man to love her forever.

When something is always available or easily gotten, it loses its value. A man will love a lady more if he notices there are lots of guys trying to snatch her away from him. If such a scenario doesn't occur, a man will gradually lose interest. Everybody wants what is hard to get.

Here is a scenario. There is a man in your compound, but the two of you never agree on same thing. One day, you heard he was hospitalized and the doctor confirmed he had cancer. What will happen is: you'll feel emotional and all the hatred will disappear. When you get to the hospital and see him lying so helplessly with no flesh, what will you do? You will either start crying or start praying in your heart for his recovering.

Now you're about to lose this man, have you noticed how much you love him now? This is to say, "When something is slipping away, it has more value." Apply this same thing in a relationship and see how it will work like a charm.

In your case, you're not the one to apply it, but the lady. Unfortunately, these ladies don't know about it, so you'll keep losing interest in them. Men want a woman who is naughty, hard to get, and other men are yawning after her. If the women you are dating don't belong here, you will always lose interest.

Let me share a personal story about this resistance technique.

I met this beautiful girl other men were dying for. I didn't woo her because I don't woo women with words, but with body language, then solidifies it with humor. Before she realized it, we were already acting like couples as I ChatDict her on WhatsApp. ChatDicting is a skill every man MUST have. Download be book here www.wetclef.com/topic330.html for FREE!

So, after some weeks, I saw her and without a single word from me, I launched a kiss on her lips. She was shocked. Then, I stopped and started warning her never to try such nonsense again, else I'll tell the police she raped my innocent lips and I'll also tell my mommy for her. She burst into laughter. From her body language, I knew I have put her in the mood.

Long story short and after some weeks as the love developed, we met and she tried to kiss me, but I refused and told her I don't kiss for free. Each kiss costs 20k and she should transfer the money to my GTB account.

She laughed and tried harder, but I refused. That day faded and she didn't get the kiss. She said she wants to come to my house, but I told her she wants to come rape and I will alert the police in case she tries to jump on me. Then I said, "Don't cum cuz my thing down-there is as big as a pencil. It's too small for you." She knew I meant the opposite.

Let me not go too deep with this story because it's a lot. The thing is: the men after her are more handsome, richer, taller, and more educated, but all she wants is me.

Sadly, I'm hard to get and this is why she is still trying her best to pin me down. And guess what? She's not the only girl trying to pin me down, but no way. Attraction is by attitude, silence, and action. When something doesn't come easily, people easily invest emotion, money, and energy to get it.

In summary, this mysterious and unpredictable behaviour I exhibited mixed with honesty and humor is the behavior women NEED to exhibit to make men fall madly in love forever.

When it finally happens, let her also be good in bed and in the kitchen. At this point, a man will sell his kidney just to be with her. This is what Chioma is doing to Davido. She doesn't need to be as beautiful as Beyonce for this to work. A man is always hunting and he'll keep hunting until he finds her. It doesn't matter if she's pretty or not. All that matters is that good-bad girl other women lack.

Her innocent attitude when in public, her naughty attitude behind closed door, her lack of interest for fame, her tight p*ssy (through the help of Kegel exercise — all women should do this), and maybe her kitchen and bedroom skill.

Tight p*ssy is enough for a man to be trapped in a woman's arms. (Kegel exercise will naturally teach women how to make their p*ssies tight). The reason you see mature men raping teenagers is for the love of a tight p*ssy or maybe, ritual.

Note to women: When a p*ssy is tight, it naturally become sweeter than sugar. I have seen it all. All tight p*ssies are sweet and it's the easiest way to trap men.

So, Mr. OP, it's not your fault, but women's fault. Some of them are too lazy to learn something new. They think because they're beautiful all men will tolerate them.

Anyway, I'm a blunt virgin, so what do I know? I know nothing. *shrugs*

3 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest Easily by Safiaa(f): 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
1stGerman:
Babe, I ain't young again. I'm in my late 20s. And again, I've conquered as many pucci as possible. Last year alone, I had sex with about 19 girls. I need to settle down but this shi is worrying.
if you are below the age of 38 you are young.

2 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest Easily by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
You have commitment problem, give yourself break from relationship.
Re: I Lose Interest Easily by 1stGerman: 1:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
iLegendd:

Should I reply or ignore? Thinking...let me reply today. I will tell you the secret no one will tell you. Now, read everything and pay attention to all lines including periods and commas.

We have all been there. The fault is from women. Women hardly read about all these things. They'd rather read a romance novel. A woman needs to master the art of resistance for a man to love her forever.

When something is always available or easily gotten, it loses its value. A man will love a lady more if he notices there are lots of guys trying to snatch her away from him. If such a scenario doesn't occur, a man will gradually lose interest. Everybody wants what is hard to get.
Interesting. Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: I Lose Interest Easily by 1stGerman: 1:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
Safiaa:
so I should wait till I'm 38 before being in a serious relationship?
Re: I Lose Interest Easily by Safiaa(f): 1:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
1stGerman:
so I should wait till I'm 38 before being in a serious relationship?
if that’s what it takes you, then yes.
Re: I Lose Interest Easily by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
Safiaa:
grin grin cheesy
Re: I Lose Interest Easily by VenomousTruth: 2:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
1stGerman:
OK. Can you die now pls?
not savaging enough... try again 100yrs later.

happy Sunday bruv
Re: I Lose Interest Easily by VenomousTruth: 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
Safiaa:
so he should groom the Fuckboy spirit for now.... very bad lady you are.
Re: I Lose Interest Easily by havilla(f): 4:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
I think your having superficial relationships. Build emotional connection first before getting sexual. Get to know the girl better, go on dates, find common interest and values, have fun for a couple of months before starting a relationship. I think it would help.

1 Like

Re: I Lose Interest Easily by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
I had a 3some bout 2weeks back, and I realised ...there's literally nothing special about sex ...it's overhyped
It's not worth the stress of talking to a girl for months,spending/wasting your money just so you bang her at the end of the day.
It's either tight or its wideeeee, but it's all the same feeling.
Sex is overated.
Re: I Lose Interest Easily by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
Safiaa:

Even if you're right (which you are not), that line should come from somebody within that again bracket or above that age bracket.

Not some little, 23 years old girl!
Re: I Lose Interest Easily by Safiaa(f): 5:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
ladiesreject:

Even if you're right (which you are not), that line should come from somebody within that again bracket or above that age bracket.

Not some little, 23 years old girl!
who told you I’m 23. I’m 29 undecided
Re: I Lose Interest Easily by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
Safiaa:
who told you I’m 23. I’m 29 undecided
Early this month you were 23, today you're 29. SMH for you
Next week now you go enter 35, just no become the next Linda Ikeji.
Again, SMH for you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Guy Can You Date Or Marry A Tomboy? / Help! She's Confusing Me / Help!! She's Becoming Too Needy & Inconsiderate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.