Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

Guy Boldly Declares That All Nigerian Ladies Private Part Stinks - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Boldly Declares That All Nigerian Ladies Private Part Stinks (6848 Views)

Most Ladies Private Part Has Become...... / Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) / Men Who Lick Ladies Private Part Live Longer – Prophet Kumchacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Boldly Declares That All Nigerian Ladies Private Part Stinks by ManIzHot: 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
tracyberry:
It really annoying for the fact that a thread was created to condemn the ladies, this was one of the reason why buhari called nigeria youth lazy, day by day men keep saying awful things about nigeria ladies in the social media, some fools here do have body odour but commented against the ladies.
MAKE UNA STAY HERE DEY TALK ABOUT LADIES WEY UNA Bleep, NIGERIAN MEN RE USELESS TO THE CALL
GRADING A NIGERIA MAN
SEX - A1
GOSSIP - A1
HUSTLE - C6

kikikikikiikikiki this crack me up! Hummmmmm for this Buhari era? Hustle C6? na die be that! how come person go come feed well to even knack self when money no dey.........your grading system na f9 0

1 Like

Re: Guy Boldly Declares That All Nigerian Ladies Private Part Stinks by tracyberry(f): 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
ManIzHot:
kikikikikiikikiki this crack me up! Hummmmmm for this Buhari era? Hustle C6? na die be that! how come person go come feed well to even knack self when money no dey.........your grading system na f9 0
just saying the fact hommie, nigeria men can use the whole day to gossip about their so called awful experience with ladies but if they hustle 1k that day they will rule olosho ass with their dick and then lie that it was a slay queen but she stinks.
MIDDLE FINGER FOR NIGERIA MEN

1 Like

Re: Guy Boldly Declares That All Nigerian Ladies Private Part Stinks by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
tracyberry:

just saying the fact hommie, nigeria men can use the whole day to gossip about their so called awful experience with ladies but if they hustle 1k that day they will rule olosho ass with their dick and then lie that it was a slay queen but she stinks.
LMAO. cheesy grin

I can't stop laughing.
Re: Guy Boldly Declares That All Nigerian Ladies Private Part Stinks by fuckpro: 10:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
Since it stinks embarassed you guys should stop beeping rubbish
...that will amount to crime against humanity
...you know f.u.cking is a divine mandate
Re: Guy Boldly Declares That All Nigerian Ladies Private Part Stinks by ManIzHot: 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
tracyberry:

anyway na dem whala be that jawe......if dem attract fresh babe to themselves dem no go dey cry foul like this....
Re: Guy Boldly Declares That All Nigerian Ladies Private Part Stinks by courna(m): 11:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
greiboy:
I have to say as a very humble member of" cautious sexing brotherhood of Nigeria" that his observations may not be entirely correct.

Although, Some of our more active members have confessed to meeting ladies that their gentiles smell like locust beans ( iru pete). Nonetheless, I haven't encountered any lady that smells that bad in all my dealings cheesy

So I don't totally agree with the guy's assertion
lol...@iru pete

1 Like

Re: Guy Boldly Declares That All Nigerian Ladies Private Part Stinks by tracyberry(f): 11:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
ManIzHot:
anyway na dem whala be that jawe......if dem attract fresh babe to themselves dem no go dey cry foul like this....
well yr right but aren't you a nigerian guy.
Re: Guy Boldly Declares That All Nigerian Ladies Private Part Stinks by tracyberry(f): 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
kimbraa:
LMAO. cheesy grin
I can't stop laughing.
But it the truth
Re: Guy Boldly Declares That All Nigerian Ladies Private Part Stinks by banre(m): 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
adadike:
if u don't have infection, you don't wash the vagina with scented soaps, and you eat sweet smelling foods like pineapples and straw berries most of d time, my sister u are good to go

all na wash, puna wey go smell go smell.

if dem like make dem drink honey and banana juuce.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Boldly Declares That All Nigerian Ladies Private Part Stinks by ManIzHot: 11:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
tracyberry:

well yr right but aren't you a nigerian guy.
I am; but man don't do/attract shit...
Re: Guy Boldly Declares That All Nigerian Ladies Private Part Stinks by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 11:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
tracyberry:

Nigerian men including your father and your brothers, right? undecided
Re: Guy Boldly Declares That All Nigerian Ladies Private Part Stinks by tracyberry(f): 11:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

Nigerian men including your father and your brothers, right? undecided
nah
Re: Guy Boldly Declares That All Nigerian Ladies Private Part Stinks by Techcrunchng(m): 11:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

lai mohammed e be like say na those chinese oyinbo wey you dey see for naija
I get your time? I don't need to brag what I know. Read my comment again
Re: Guy Boldly Declares That All Nigerian Ladies Private Part Stinks by tracyberry(f): 11:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
ManIzHot:
I am; but man don't do/attract shit...
Nice
Re: Guy Boldly Declares That All Nigerian Ladies Private Part Stinks by Mzdivacious(f): 1:30am On Apr 30, 2018
donstan18:
What were you expect when most of them will wear a pant for 4 days, then when they finally remove it, they'll smell it, turn it back and wear it again for 3 days cheesy
so you claimed in a previous thread I read that u speak the truth about ladies.is this your fcking truth
Re: Guy Boldly Declares That All Nigerian Ladies Private Part Stinks by Preshy561(f): 2:38am On Apr 30, 2018
lefulefu:
endtime boxers
grin
Re: Guy Boldly Declares That All Nigerian Ladies Private Part Stinks by FunkyAlhaji2015: 5:11am On Apr 30, 2018
Preshy561:

lol,okay.

A girl like you can never smell! You're too pretty, fresh and clean
Re: Guy Boldly Declares That All Nigerian Ladies Private Part Stinks by donstan18: 6:30am On Apr 30, 2018
Mzdivacious:
so you claimed in a previous thread I read that u speak the truth about ladies.is this your fcking truth

Shurup

1 Like

Re: Guy Boldly Declares That All Nigerian Ladies Private Part Stinks by ezendiezetony: 8:31am On Apr 30, 2018
Some smell like vanilla flavoured okporoko fish... But some really take good care of themselves thats y they turn. Our beloved brothers to HEAD masters.. cry

1 Like

Re: Guy Boldly Declares That All Nigerian Ladies Private Part Stinks by Painkila: 9:13am On Apr 30, 2018
Not all,at least my girlfriend's own doesn't stink even if I put my finger deep inside in the morning, roll it,turn it around and bring it out and put it on my nose,there no single foul smell. she is quite different from my former girlfriend, I dare not have aex with her in the early hours of the morning, or I will be needing air freshener on my dick.

1 Like

Re: Guy Boldly Declares That All Nigerian Ladies Private Part Stinks by Prettyenit18(f): 2:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
grin you need beating
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is a learner.
I always expect the worst each time I take off an aunty's panties.

That way I don't get so disappointed.
After all, my own is just to 'cum and go'.
Re: Guy Boldly Declares That All Nigerian Ladies Private Part Stinks by Mzdivacious(f): 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2018
donstan18:

Shurup
ya mad “rolls eyes”
Re: Guy Boldly Declares That All Nigerian Ladies Private Part Stinks by Reeberry: 2:56am On May 01, 2018
Mikedeanjuly:

But una no dey try

E get one babe wey I bin tear one time

I no go smell anything but once she pose for doggy style the smell way go dey commot for her back one be like rotten aborted baby wey dem no remove complete.

Horrifying tin
Make una step ya game up
I am just here thinking how the girl you replied, when reading your mention. grin
Re: Guy Boldly Declares That All Nigerian Ladies Private Part Stinks by Kingsley1000(m): 6:09am On May 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is a learner. I always expect the worst each time I take off an aunty's panties.
That way I don't get so disappointed. After all, my own is just to 'cum and go'.
CUM AND GO
Re: Guy Boldly Declares That All Nigerian Ladies Private Part Stinks by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 12:58pm On May 01, 2018
Techcrunchng:
I get your time? I don't need to brag what I know. Read my comment again
Okay o mr Sabinus.
Re: Guy Boldly Declares That All Nigerian Ladies Private Part Stinks by Fourwinds: 9:58pm On May 01, 2018
adadike:
if u don't have infection, you don't wash the vagina with scented soaps, and you eat sweet smelling foods like pineapples and straw berries most of d time, my sister u are good to go
hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is This Lady Implying With This Emoji?(photo) / Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD / Think Twice Before You Japa!! (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.