Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Think Twice Before You Japa!! (graphic Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Think Twice Before You Japa!! (graphic Pics) (6824 Views)

Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience / Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend / Why You Should Think Twice Before Sleeping With A Woman With Shanga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Think Twice Before You Japa!! (graphic Pics) by VeryWickedSimp: 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
I saved up for 6 years to leave this useless country (or so I thought). On getting there I saw this dinosaur and nobody even made any attempt to kill it. When I took this picture it turned to my direction so I took off fast before I die.

I ran back to the terminal to be deported but I was told it doesn't work like that. I even told them that my real name is Amoda and I am a criminal in Nigeria so they can deport me but they said the FBI will look into it.

I need to return to Nigeria ASAP. This is not what I planned for. If you are planning to relocate to obodo oyibo, think twice. A word is enough for the wise.

10 Likes

Re: Think Twice Before You Japa!! (graphic Pics) by chiefolododo(m): 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2023
And as they did not see fit to have God in their knowledge, God gave them up to a depraved mind, to do things not being proper;

Romans 1:28

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Think Twice Before You Japa!! (graphic Pics) by Adegbem02: 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:
I saved up for 6 years to leave this useless country (or so I thought). On getting there I saw this dinosaur and nobody even made any attempt to kill it. When I took this picture it turned to my direction so I took off fast before I die.

I ran back to the terminal to be deported but I was told it doesn't work like that. I even told them that my real name is Amoda and I am a criminal in Nigeria so they can deport me but they said the FBI will look into it.

I need to return to Nigeria ASAP. This is not what I planned for. If you are planning to relocate to obodo oyibo, think twice. A word is enough for the wise.
Dey play

2 Likes

Re: Think Twice Before You Japa!! (graphic Pics) by Tit4Tat1(m): 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:

Tell them ur real name is Tinubu and see how fast they'll deport you. Thank me later 😎

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Think Twice Before You Japa!! (graphic Pics) by ponated: 9:18pm On Feb 03, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:

clout

2 Likes

Re: Think Twice Before You Japa!! (graphic Pics) by muyico(m): 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
Meaning?
Re: Think Twice Before You Japa!! (graphic Pics) by habsydiamond(m): 10:59pm On Feb 03, 2023
Cockerel chicken... e ddy sweet oo.. if u use am do barbecue

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before You Japa!! (graphic Pics) by falcon01: 11:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:

You are fuxking Dumb man Dinosaurs no longer exists, that's a rooster

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Think Twice Before You Japa!! (graphic Pics) by GoldSantana: 11:57pm On Feb 03, 2023
grin grin
Re: Think Twice Before You Japa!! (graphic Pics) by 9jaBloke: 4:19am On Feb 04, 2023
Ko ma sa'yan je o
Re: Think Twice Before You Japa!! (graphic Pics) by Luckysbab: 8:10am On Feb 04, 2023
Not sure how much difference there is between the OP and the specie in the attached image.

4 Likes

Re: Think Twice Before You Japa!! (graphic Pics) by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:16am On Feb 04, 2023
grin

3 Likes

Re: Think Twice Before You Japa!! (graphic Pics) by worksmart(m): 9:36am On Feb 04, 2023
Re: Think Twice Before You Japa!! (graphic Pics) by imagrg(m): 10:55am On Feb 04, 2023
Many people dey sick here. grin

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before You Japa!! (graphic Pics) by Jokerman(m): 1:20pm On Feb 04, 2023
Obviously, many psychos around grin

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before You Japa!! (graphic Pics) by Caleb15(m): 6:35pm On Feb 04, 2023
See wetin APC cause
Re: Think Twice Before You Japa!! (graphic Pics) by grandstar(m): 6:39pm On Feb 04, 2023
It is new fashion

Reminds of of Hakeem Olajuwon.

When he got to America, he was supposed to play basketball for a club in the Northeast. He landed during the winter and was blown away at how cold it was. It was there he asked if there are warmer parts of America and was informed of Houston. The rest is history

(1) (Reply)

My Cousin And I Are Havin An Affair / Lets See How Intelligent You Are / SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.