Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Onions Are The Most Import Vegetable For Manhood. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Onions Are The Most Import Vegetable For Manhood. (1273 Views)

Sleep With Me Before I Give You Onions Boy Tells Girl PHOTOS / Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix / My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onions Are The Most Import Vegetable For Manhood. by darkandclear26: 12:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
My bros and Sisters. Onion is a very important veg in the house, it is really good for the Manhood, apply onion juice on your dick every time after bath, and eat onion salad every evening at least half of the onion. In the morning slice half of the onion into a cup, add boiling water and let it for about 10 minutes for reactions to take place. Drink it all, no sugar is needed.
Repeat this routine for a month, you will be surprised by the size of your anaconda my brother. You will have more than 9 inches anaconda. Please note that only healthy onions are the ones you need. Talking from experience! No pumps and pills needed man.

My sisters, don't waste your money trying to buy pills lotions and powders for your face and beauty. Get only healthy onions at the market. My sisters, extract onion juice into a bottle, apply it on your face daily after washing your face with soap, any soap! Just use onion juice for a month and you will hear some questions coming from novices wanting to know the type of pills you are using. You will be very light skinned , somooth and beautiful. No pimples. All eyes on you. It works like magic.

Why not mixing honey and Onion juice. Wow its unisex!!!! Man,You can apply this solution on your d*ck tip every night and you will see the result . And you my sisters, you can apply it on your booty everyday to grow bigger and have a smooth booty without any scratches!
Please use big healthy onions.

Thank me later ooh.

Re: Onions Are The Most Import Vegetable For Manhood. by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
You go fit sell market well well inside molue
Re: Onions Are The Most Import Vegetable For Manhood. by Omobada(m): 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
how serious are u? op
Re: Onions Are The Most Import Vegetable For Manhood. by Yabiola26(m): 12:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
Omobada:
how serious are u? op

this one dn fall for the sham

(1) (Reply)

I'm Only Going To Say This Once (photo) / Denzel Washington Vs Samuel L Jackson / Should I Smash Her And Break Her Heart Or Ignore Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.