Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt (66508 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her / Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" / Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by ollah2: 11:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
princfred:
Look at this slowpoke o .Are they not killing Christians? Is true that too much of downplaying evil blocks brain.

What is the statistics that they are killing ONLY CHRISITIANS.?
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by ollah2: 11:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
princfred:
You are the one trying to deflect. Was Mohamed not a barbarian? Thats the beginning. Clear that up first.

Was Moses a barbarian?
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by jimcaddy(m): 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
Is that a shade on erudite Professor Yemi Osinbajo? When all your masters are Muslims, what can you do? Professor Osinbajo should please step down after this first term. His name is getting soiled by the already soiled ones.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by ollah2: 11:34pm On Apr 29, 2018
felaismyhero:
wow,u are asking of d hidden agenda? is it not obvious? is it today?,is it xtians that supply the herdmen wit guns and money?,in whose palaces were the gals from the south that were converted to islam and forcibly married taken to? why are d northern elites so quick to give money to any ibo dat wud convert to islam?

What is the proof that it's not Christians thag supplied the herdsmen with guns and money? If sh!ts happens in the North, it's automatically a Muslim and Islam thing but same logic can't be used for sh!ts that happens in the Eastern part
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by felaismyhero(m): 11:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
ollah2:

Oh Islam is the reason Herdsmen are striking? You hypocrites and bigots stinks to high heavens and your rotten souls is spat on. Are the victims in benue only Christians? Didn't herdsmen strike in Nassarawa, Kaduna and Zamfara, aren't Nassarawa and Zamfara predominantly Muslim states why aren't you talking about those ones?

I also need answer to the hidden agenda on ground
lol,funny you,is it not still d xtian parts of kaduna they attack? and when they go to a place to attack wud they be asking their victims are u a xtian or a muslim? no,they just pick a xtian dominated place nd go there
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by modik(m): 11:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
Where shall this government run to? ...maybe Mosque?
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Teobaba(m): 11:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
You will see how God will disgrace Oyedepo. He is abusing a man God has set over him. Let him read the case of Saul and David. Saul was anointed as a king and David said curse be me if I touch Gods anointed. Bible says "curse be that man that says thus says the lord when the lord has not said so" no man of God have ever curse his king even in the Bible let him read his Bible well rather u pray and give him the prophesy God has revealed to him through u.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Franzinni: 11:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
menix:
Nna na wa oooo..
Oyedepo just changed our. VP's name to Osimumu..

Osimumu kontinew fooling ursef claiming christian when nah Occultic pastor u. Be..
you are a Muslim... I know...
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Franzinni: 11:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
martineverest:
oyedepo is just showing pure hatred ....there's a better way of criticising govt than showing hatred and using insulting words......just look at the way orthodox churches are handling it professionally,while the Pentecostals and CAN are spewing hatred....

some churches are busy protesting peacefully, heaven's gateman/tithe collector is busy spewing hatred

I guess he is just bittered cos no more free money...where was he when book haram was killing Christians during Jonathan's era?

what did he say when money was been diverted during last elections?...rather him and oritsejafor were helping govt share money amongst pastors.

I'm not a fan of APC or PDP ,
Mr man if your father was hacked down like people in benue.... Will you recognize what love is again... Especially when you know who did it but you are powerless at the moment..?
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by menix(m): 11:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
Franzinni:
you are a Muslim... I know...

Funny lazy youth..
U can argue u ain't lazy but a few second background check would ve saved u the time u used in spelling Muslim.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Franzinni: 11:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
menix:

Funny lazy youth..
U can argue u ain't lazy but a few second background check would ve saved u the time u used in spelling Muslim.
Did you slam your head today? How many times? Alhaji Dan banza... I could smell youre pungent odour even from your comment... Muslims are one track minded save for the forward thinking ones no wander mohamed asked you lot to slay infidels where ever you find them... I am conversant with your type... Na San irin ku...

I am lazy then... If that will make your pedophilic brain feel it is being used at least... Oga just sleep... We can continue tomorrow. Ehn
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by menix(m): 12:05am On Apr 30, 2018
Franzinni:
Did you slam your head today? How many times? Alhaji Dan banza... I could smell youre pungent odour even from your comment... Muslims are one track minded save for the forward thinking ones no wander mohamed asked you lot to slay infidels where ever you find them... I am conversant with your type... Na San irin ku...

I am lazy then... If that will make your pedophilic brain feel it is being used at least... Oga just sleep... We can continue tomorrow. Ehn

Let me help you..
FVCK mohammed fvck Allah!!!
Re u ok now

Oya run nd follow ur mates to the play ground..
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by ollah2: 12:12am On Apr 30, 2018
felaismyhero:
lol,funny you,is it not still d xtian parts of kaduna they attack? and when they go to a place to attack wud they be asking their victims are u a xtian or a muslim? no,they just pick a xtian dominated place nd go there

Logic has failed you. You are blinded and sees everything from a religious lens, I can't help you cos it's obvious you are filled with hate and I hope it won't kill you .
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Franzinni: 12:16am On Apr 30, 2018
menix:

Let me help you..
FVCK mohammed fvck Allah!!!
Re u ok now

Oya run nd follow ur mates to the play ground..
let me help you help me.... FVCK YOU TOO...Now I am OK...

Oya let me run ND follow my mates to the pub bruh...

Good night... Sir.

And if you mention anything again ogun go sample you this night... cool
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by OyinO: 12:31am On Apr 30, 2018
Arabic Islam, European Christianity and Jewish Judaism has failed Africans and Nigerians. We need something different and better.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by sprints1: 12:47am On Apr 30, 2018
RCCG - Rich Christian Church of God
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by VULCAN(m): 1:06am On Apr 30, 2018
So basically the orthodox churches are making progress with the way they are "handling it" according to you?

martineverest:
oyedepo is just showing pure hatred ....there's a better way of criticising govt than showing hatred and using insulting words......just look at the way orthodox churches are handling it professionally,while the Pentecostals and CAN are spewing hatred....

some churches are busy protesting peacefully, heaven's gateman/tithe collector is busy spewing hatred

I guess he is just bittered cos no more free money...where was he when book haram was killing Christians during Jonathan's era?

what did he say when money was been diverted during last elections?...rather him and oritsejafor were helping govt share money amongst pastors.

I'm not a fan of APC or PDP ,
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by VULCAN(m): 1:07am On Apr 30, 2018
Sounds like a Muslim supporter of the killings!

ollah2:
Oyedepo should shut up and park at one side. I expect his sheeples to believe him, messages like this only create more hate between us. Unfortunately, powers are held by bigots in this country.

A man like Oyedepo should always choose his words carefully, Fulani herdsmen has been a nightmare for everybody but he shouldn't go religious about it. Same thing Osinbajo said recently. There have been victims and no proofs that ONLY CHRISTIANS are been affected. They have striked in different states, cities and villages. How did they reach the conclusions?

We should ensure these old guys don't divide us further than we are already. We are human first and religion can take several seats away.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by xdos(m): 1:26am On Apr 30, 2018
They may not necessarily be all Christians but there seem to be an agenda! I do think people are hiding under the umbrella of the President and perpetrating this great evil.
For crying out loud, Buhari has been clothed with the garment of the GCFR and from the look of things, he seems unperturbed about the killings. He without hesitation and even without the NASS killed the IPOB agitation with maximum force and immediately proscribed them.
Now he is treating the herdsmen issue with kid's glove.
He goes out to tell the world that the killer herdsmen are from Libya then he comes home and says a different thing.

For a man who is ready to tackle this menace, the IGP, Interior minister and even COA would have been removed a long time ago because obviously they have failed.
Remember this quote; If insurgency exceeds 24hrs, the hand of the Govt. is involved.
jimrog:

What exactly are u saying? Is it Buhari that is killing ppl cos I don't understand u. This is a national issue that need to be tackled. Victims of those killer herdsmen are not only christian...
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Parcks(m): 5:00am On Apr 30, 2018
aaronson:
I'm sure if God truly exist, he wouldn't have approved of this belligerent words of Oyedepo, Not to mention how Jesus was manhandled, trialed and crucified but he never cursed anybody and even prayed for their forgiveness so, if Oyedepo was going by the scriptures he just deviated by being belligerent and petty. Only an ignorant man on the street acts this way but your know the funniest part right now.

All his followers worldwide would applaud to this foolishness by Oyedepo and say God is using him.

Ignorance is bliss.
And in your mind, you've just said something sensible? I weep for your lineage!!!
NB: nothing religious here, I'm only concerned at your display of insensitivity towards the families of those being killed. You don't have the guts to speak against it, yet someone does and have you have the temerity to spew trash online? I look beyond you and once again, I weep for your lineage!!!
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by emmie14: 5:29am On Apr 30, 2018
martyns303:
What do Oyedepo expect a "mere commissioner" to do?

On a more serious note, I won't even bring religion into this, but I think the people of Benue are too docile and their Governor is too weak. u hide in ur houses, they hunt u down. u run to church, they massacre u. u try to farm, they colonize ur farm produce and rape your wives and u r carrying placard protesting? The military is against u, the police is not helping. at what point do u take stand and fight for ur life? all die na die, better die fighting than sitting down and getting killed like a coward. Every human have a right to life, u as an individual have the right and as prescribed by law to protect it. u don't sit around and let someone else take it from u. The only way to fight terror is with terror, when u hurt me and I hurt u worst, u will think twice about showing up at my doorsteps.

do not forget that these people are law abiding citizens whom the law forbid from killing. If they eventually take up arms against the Fulanis then the presence of the python and snake will be noticed.
The people of Benue are not weak, they are helpless and disappointed by those who supposed to protect them. They fought for one Nigeria between 1967-1970.
Buhari should do something. Is not the legal responsibilities of middle beltans to protect their territory rather Nigeria defence and security. Why is Buhari keeping quiet?
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by vineyardfarms: 5:51am On Apr 30, 2018
The QUOATATION from the books of chronicles : 1 Chron 20 v 12, 23 - 24.
THE CORRECT QUOAT:: , 2 Chron 20 v 12, 23 - 24 GOD BLESS YOUR COURAGE TO SPEAK OUT SIR
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by princfred(m): 6:02am On Apr 30, 2018
ollah2:

What is the statistics that they are killing ONLY CHRISITIANS.?
Evil goat i said they are killing Christians. However you want to spin it to deflect from that point does not change that fact. Its phony how muslims are always the first to call someone bigot while in all 57 countries islam controls there are antichristian policies enacted and enforced by government. What can be more bigoted than that? You've ran away from the Mohammed being a barbarian issue now its Christian are being killed you want to spin. Go and argue with your fellow barbaric imb*ciles.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by blowjohn(m): 6:34am On Apr 30, 2018
hushpapi:
It’s simply politics game. Who is Oyedepo to talk or fight for Christian when 85% of his church member can’t attend convenant university. Sir you are not in the position to tell us anything. The killing in benue is not herdsmen, it’s simply to ruin the image of the president. They want to start religion war.

Oyedepo the most popular pastor know for laundering money for the government. What is a man of this age doing with lot of private jet?

You are no different from the herdsmen you just kill slowly by collecting from the poor and add it in the pocket of the rich same way nigeria government play.

Oga o!
Who told u the 85 percent u mentioned want their wards in covenant university? Do u know how expensive Harvard University is? Do u know Harvard, Yale and all ivy schools were initiated by Christians? And that they are expensive? Have u seen the kind of labs covenant has? Labs not found anywhere else in Nigeria?
Whate evidence do u have to show that oyedepo launderd money?
As for collecting from the poor....was it done by force?
#From a non winners#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by bezimo(m): 6:36am On Apr 30, 2018
Maestro21:

You are simple-minded but today is not your day of deliverance. Pastor Oyedepo is doing other great things in the world so at least he is still needed on earth. I can't say the same for you. Just keep up with the hate and bile that you think is God-ordained. The day of reckoning is coming for you and other spiritual irritants who don't know that true christian essence is illumination and love not childish bitterness and ignorance.

Please gerrahia..Confused daft mofo..Sensible folks are talking you too are talking..keep quiet there..I hate those Islamic Jihadist hersmen and their supporters such as you with perfect hatred and as the Lord God of my father Bishop Oyedepo liveth..You are all will meet your unfortunate calamity.
Get lost..talking chaff and nonsense.God of Bishop Oyedepo send thunder to fire you mad people who have taken a position to support and perpetuate wickedness and bloodshed in the land...

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by blowjohn(m): 6:39am On Apr 30, 2018
josite:
i will love to applaud oyedepo but when i remember he and the one he labelled mumu has a mutual senior brother in daddy GO adeboye.,i now fault his outburst against a brother.GOd says confess your faults to one another.

if he sought audience with osinbajo,the vp would have obliged him and if that doesnt help,he should now bring in daddy GO and thereafter if the vp wont act,comes out with this extreme.

i fault the bishop and i urge the vp to wake up or tell us what his constraints are so we all look for a way to help him out including review of the constitution.the vp is not an evil man.im sure of that.

Oh okay!
It's obvious Oyedepo has made some moves but it hasn't yielded fruitts and the man is angry. That's to be expected.
U say the VP should let us know his constraints! Lol.
That's tantamount to telling is what and what are pretty who and who are causing mayhem. That my friend, is gonna be trouble for him.
To me,, the most honourable thing wud be for the VP to resign on the face of all these atrocities since he's helpless.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by martyns303(m): 6:45am On Apr 30, 2018
emmie14:

do not forget that these people are law abiding citizens whom the law forbid from killing. If they eventually take up arms against the Fulanis then the presence of the python and snake will be noticed.
The people of Benue are not weak, they are helpless and disappointed by those who supposed to protect them. They fought for one Nigeria between 1967-1970.
Buhari should do something. Is not the legal responsibilities of middle beltans to protect their territory rather Nigeria defence and security. Why is Buhari keeping quiet?

Yes the law forbids killing, but the law also encourages you to defend yourself. The problem with you people is that you r trying to be over civil, even the people that invented the word "civil", fought wars, civil wars. continue to be the civil and law abiding while they systematically eliminate your people.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by lakesea365: 6:46am On Apr 30, 2018
It is funny how people react.... Even if ignorant people call for religious war indirectly, it should not come from a "man of God"...if you are expecting the VP to call for reprisal attacks then I think you've got it wrong...Moreso, speaking evil of a Man of God is not a wise thing to do... Let's be careful
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by lakesea365: 6:49am On Apr 30, 2018
God bless you
Teobaba:
You will see how God will disgrace Oyedepo. He is abusing a man God has set over him. Let him read the case of Saul and David. Saul was anointed as a king and David said curse be me if I touch Gods anointed. Bible says "curse be that man that says thus says the lord when the lord has not said so" no man of God have ever curse his king even in the Bible let him read his Bible well rather u pray and give him the prophesy God has revealed to him through u.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by BobJames1(f): 6:53am On Apr 30, 2018
aaronson:
I'm sure if God truly exist, he wouldn't have approved of this belligerent words of Oyedepo, Not to mention how Jesus was manhandled, trialed and crucified but he never cursed anybody and even prayed for their forgiveness so, if Oyedepo was going by the scriptures he just deviated by being belligerent and petty. Only an ignorant man on the street acts this way but your know the funniest part right now.

All his followers worldwide would applaud to this foolishness by Oyedepo and say God is using him.

Ignorance is bliss.

Just my thoughts. The Bishop forgets the truth in God's word that says in the last days, perilous times will come, tribulation will arise, Jesus even said that Christians will be hated and killed. It us sad as it seems but the scriptures can't be broken.
The bishop himself has gone religiously political. Hr has been cursing bokoharam for so many years even in the days of GEJ but it took a so called jihadist in PMB to dismember them.
The bishop is frustrated as we all are concerning these killings but playing God is simply jibberish. He doesn't know more than God and surely can't lay claim to know God more than everyone else. Saul who became Paul was an ardent killer of Christians in his time but today we read the bible and script if a man who once was on the opposite side of the word.
We can only pray and fight if it's a war situation.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by emmie14: 7:07am On Apr 30, 2018
martyns303:

Yes the law forbids killing, but the law also encourages you to defend yourself. The problem with you people is that you r trying to be over civil, even the people that invented the word "civil", fought wars, civil wars. continue to be the civil and law abiding while they systematically eliminate your people.
Is that not what they bargain for? Is Gowon not from that region? This is the endpoint of short sightedness . I only saddened by the youths and young generations of today who are affected by the sins and mistakes of yesterday's generation. Brother I am not being over civil as you labelled but you will see that Nigerian soldiers are gallant any day Benues kill one white Fulani cow. Nigeria military are stronger than them. Buhari is just wicked

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) / Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.