Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Two Sisters With Facial Deformities Share Their Inspiring Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Sisters With Facial Deformities Share Their Inspiring Story (1022 Views)

Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. / Pantless 2 Sisters With Massive Backside Causes A Stir Block Road As Men Scream / Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Sisters With Facial Deformities Share Their Inspiring Story by goodnessme02: 4:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
Two US sisters with facial deformities share their stories on social media to inspire others❤️

Asia Williams and India Walls, two sisters from Marion, Ohio, in the United States, who were born with Treacher Collins Syndrome (TCS), a genetic facial disorder, prove that beauty is more than skin deep.

After years of bullying, the two sisters decided to share their stories on social media to encourage more people suffering from TCS to accept themselves regardless of how they look.

Re: Two Sisters With Facial Deformities Share Their Inspiring Story by timwudz(m): 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
Looks like they are related to Lil Wayne

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Sisters With Facial Deformities Share Their Inspiring Story by goodnessme02: 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
timwudz:
Looks like they are related to Lil Wayne

o boy, na true ooo
Re: Two Sisters With Facial Deformities Share Their Inspiring Story by mcbliss: 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
#True
U can't hate ya self cuz of a dam mutation. Besides they re created in someone's image and likeness
Re: Two Sisters With Facial Deformities Share Their Inspiring Story by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2018

They Look Like A drawing Done By A 4 years old
Re: Two Sisters With Facial Deformities Share Their Inspiring Story by OgahBohz: 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
So why am I complaining of little things I don't have yet?
when I have something worth praising God for?

....... I honestly admire their courage !
Re: Two Sisters With Facial Deformities Share Their Inspiring Story by goodnessme02: 9:11am On Apr 30, 2018
DeadRat:

They Look Like A drawing Done By A 4 years old
and what do you look like ooo Mr Perfect

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Abuse In Schools / Who Exactly Is A Responsible Man? Using Ronaldo And Messi As Case Study / Two Sisters With Same Name Set To Marry Two Brothers With Same Names On Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.