Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Sexual Abuse In Schools - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexual Abuse In Schools (1029 Views)

Activist: How I Endured Sexual Abuse For Seven Years To Get Education / Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? / Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexual Abuse In Schools by Edmaths: 11:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
Sexual abuse is simply a criminal sexual activity in which the perpetrator uses force, threat or deception to commit the crime.

Sexual abuse of students, especially female students is still prevalent in schools. Many principals, class teachers and subject teachers still sexually abuse their students. This evil is common among the male teachers. Some of these evil minded teachers threaten their female students with failure in their subjects. Some cajole their female students to get access to their pants. Some entice them with money. Some persistently bully and mount pressure on their female students until they succumb.

These male teachers/principals are meant to be like fathers and role models to the students. Most of them have their wives and kids at home. They wouldn’t want anybody to abuse their female children the way they abuse their female students. Unfortunately, they turn their female students to sex slaves. They usually threaten the students not to let anybody know about the sex escapades.

As a student, if you are being sexually abused by any of your teachers, principal or vice principal, try and report to any of your parents, guardians or elders in the community you trust. Don’t keep sexual abuse to yourself. Don’t be afraid! Report! From there, the problem would be solved.

For the parents too, let’s try to have a cordial relationship with our children especially our female kids so that they would be free to confide in us cases like sexual abuse. We should be closer to our kids and ask from them their welfare from time to time. There are sex predators in schools. Some of these sex predators are so skillful that they continue to commit the crime for years undetected! Let’s be closer to our kids especially the female ones.

For more, visit:

www.edmaths.com

Re: Sexual Abuse In Schools by Upsidedown9ja(m): 12:52am On Jun 25, 2018
My female teacher is abusing me now, who should I report to?
Re: Sexual Abuse In Schools by Edmaths: 5:59am On Jun 25, 2018
Upsidedown9ja:
My female teacher is abusing me now, who should I report to?

Lol
Re: Sexual Abuse In Schools by MISEDUCATIONS: 6:48am On Jun 25, 2018
actually female teachers are the abusers now

1 Like

Re: Sexual Abuse In Schools by MrOlai: 6:54am On Jun 25, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
actually female teachers are the abusers now

This is not true!
Re: Sexual Abuse In Schools by MISEDUCATIONS: 6:58am On Jun 25, 2018
MrOlai:

This is not true!
why do you say its not true?
Re: Sexual Abuse In Schools by MrOlai: 7:13am On Jun 25, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

why do you say its not true?

Women don't usually look for trouble. They are easy going. It's we men that are trouble makers.
Re: Sexual Abuse In Schools by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:16am On Jun 25, 2018
MrOlai:

Women don't usually look for trouble. They are easy going. It's we men that are trouble makers.
female prisons must be empty then.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Abuse In Schools by apholaryn: 8:07am On Jun 25, 2018
MrOlai:

are you related to John Snow? Cos u knw nothing.
Re: Sexual Abuse In Schools by MrOlai: 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

Lol
Re: Sexual Abuse In Schools by MrOlai: 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

Before one female teacher sexually abuses a male student, 50 male teachers would have sexually abused their female students!

Generally, most men don't keep their pen*ises in one place!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Married Only (18+) / Here Are The 50 Facts About Boys, Girls Should Be Aware Of. / Her Husband Wants A Submissive Wife -she Wants To Follow Her Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.