Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,621,940 members, 6,111,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 21 January 2021 at 12:34 PM

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 - Travel (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (461411 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by dollyme2006: 4:57pm On Jan 13
Goodafternoon everyone,

I need your advice on the best option to migrate to Australia.

We are a family of 3 (myself, husband and son)

Education:
*LL.B from Nigerian University Oct 2011
* BL from Nigeria Law School Nov 2012
* LLM (in view)

Work Experience
* Eight years work experience

English language proficiency
* Considering doing PTE next month

Marital status: Married

Husband has a BSc and he is self employed

I have a sister who migrated with her family to Australia with PR and has now gotten her citizenship.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 6:20am On Jan 14
dollyme2006:
Goodafternoon everyone,

I need your advice on the best option to migrate to Australia.

We are a family of 3 (myself, husband and son)

Education:
*LL.B from Nigerian University Oct 2011
* BL from Nigeria Law School Nov 2012
* LLM (in view)

Work Experience
* Eight years work experience

English language proficiency
* Considering doing PTE next month

Marital status: Married

Husband has a BSc and he is self employed

I have a sister who migrated with her family to Australia with PR and has now gotten her citizenship.

You only wrote your years of experience not the type of job you do.
If it's a Solicitor, then it's a long process cos you will need to be called to the Bar here before you can complete the assessment.

You can also post your spouse's details too. Self-employed is vague----what is he self employed in? University? Course?

If you don't have an occupation you can nominate, having a citizen sibling will not help in the skilled migration process. Also location of your sibling will determine if she will be able to nominate you or not.

Check the occupation list to see the occupation you can nominate.
Visit www.anzscosearch.com
You may need to register on the website to view the details below
On the top middle page click "Lists" (on a laptop/computer) or click the Hamburger sign (3 horizontal lines) to select "Lists" if you are using a mobile device
Go through the 3 lists MLTSSL, STSOL and ROL
Click any of the occupations that best relate to what you do.
When you click the occupation, scroll down to 'Anzsco code' and scroll to 'Tasks'
Check if the tasks relate to the occupation you have selected.
Revert here with occupation(s) you deem relate to what you do and we will take it up from there

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by BlueAnchor: 2:05pm On Jan 15
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by dee1504: 10:36pm On Jan 15
tunlex01:

You only wrote your years of experience not the type of job you do.
If it's a Solicitor, then it's a long process cos you will need to be called to the Bar here before you can complete the assessment.

You can also post your spouse's details too. Self-employed is vague----what is he self employed in? University? Course?

If you don't have an occupation you can nominate, having a citizen sibling will not help in the skilled migration process. Also location of your sibling will determine if she will be able to nominate you or not.

Check the occupation list to see the occupation you can nominate.
Visit www.anzscosearch.com
You may need to register on the website to view the details below
On the top middle page click "Lists" (on a laptop/computer) or click the Hamburger sign (3 horizontal lines) to select "Lists" if you are using a mobile device
Go through the 3 lists MLTSSL, STSOL and ROL
Click any of the occupations that best relate to what you do.
When you click the occupation, scroll down to 'Anzsco code' and scroll to 'Tasks'
Check if the tasks relate to the occupation you have selected.
Revert here with occupation(s) you deem relate to what you do and we will take it up from there

Good evening. I just checked the list and my occupation is related to Cardiac Technician (311212) on the STSOL list. Can you please put me through from here?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 10:48pm On Jan 16
dee1504:

Good evening. I just checked the list and my occupation is related to Cardiac Technician (311212) on the STSOL list. Can you please put me through from here?
Visit Vetassess website. There is a link to the assessing authority on the ANZSCO website, visit the Vetassess website. It lists all the documentation required. As long as your job description and qualification fits, you are good to go.
While doing that, you can also prepare to write the English test, whichever you choose
Next stage after a positive assessment from Vetassess and a good english result, you create an Expression of Interest (EOI) and wait for state nominations.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Redef: 12:40pm On Jan 17
Hello everyone,
Please will the assessing bodies for accountants give positive assessment to bsc accounting from private uni like covenant,madonna and afe babalola?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by dee1504: 9:00pm On Jan 17
Thanks for the reply sir. I really appreciate

tunlex01:

Visit Vetassess website. There is a link to the assessing authority on the ANZSCO website, visit the Vetassess website. It lists all the documentation required. As long as your job description and qualification fits, you are good to go.
While doing that, you can also prepare to write the English test, whichever you choose
Next stage after a positive assessment from Vetassess and a good english result, you create an Expression of Interest (EOI) and wait for state nominations.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Promzy12: 9:30am On Jan 18
I know it will come to this Morrison

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 10:52am On Jan 18
Redef:
Hello everyone,
Please will the assessing bodies for accountants give positive assessment to bsc accounting from private uni like covenant,madonna and afe babalola?
Of course.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by IghravweIG(m): 4:35pm On Jan 19
Hello Everyone Good day!

I need guidance please!

What are the necessary steps that i can take to get a job in Australia and relocate there? I'm a thorough novice at this.

I'm 29, have a first degree in Accounting, and i'm currently self employed. I also was a beneficiary of Npower(N- Agro). I don't know if my experience with npower can count as Work experience.

Where do i start from? Any one who has gone through this process should enlighten me please.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by IghravweIG(m): 8:32pm On Jan 19
IghravweIG:
Hello Everyone Good day!

I need guidance please!

What are the necessary steps that i can take to get a job in Australia and relocate there? I'm a thorough novice at this.

I'm 29, have a first degree in Accounting, and i'm currently self employed. I also was a beneficiary of Npower(N- Agro). I don't know if my experience with npower can count as Work experience.

Where do i start from? Any one who has gone through this process should enlighten me please.
@Tunlex01 Please where do i start from?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Lagbaja88: 9:42pm On Jan 19
IghravweIG:

@Tunlex01 Please where do i start from?
have you read page 1? Start from there. Last i checked the scores for accounting people is high, they don't need accountants per say. Try canada
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by IghravweIG(m): 9:54pm On Jan 19
Lagbaja88:
have you read page 1? Start from there. Last i checked the scores for accounting people is high, they don't need accountants per say. Try canada
Hmmm
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Greatnessss(m): 12:22pm On Jan 20
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by enesty(m): 3:13pm On Jan 20
Good day house, please I need professional advice on relocation, details are
Mine
Age-35
Occupation- pharmaceutical sales representative
Course-biology
Experience- 5years 1month,I have had worked in other places tho.
Wife
Age-33
Occupation- online channel manager
Course- business administration
Experience-3 by August.

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

Viewing this topic: Bnimz(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.