Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem (13782 Views)

Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem For Mr. Nice Guys / 99% Of Nigerian Girls Between 23-30 Have Bleep More Than 7guys And 50 Sex / Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Espada10: 10:31pm On Apr 30, 2018
RuthDaniels:
#Sleepy

My oh my! You lack the wit son,I will trash you,and bury you without raising a brow.You know nothing! Donstan goat,go eat some cud and Be gone.Done with you for now! tongue

Oya bye bye

Dey go

1 Like

Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 30, 2018
shaybebaby:

A big catfish. NL is really a leveller.
Lol... I tell you!

Got to hit the sheets now.... good night sis smiley
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by donstan18: 10:34pm On Apr 30, 2018
Espada10:

Dirty and smelly set of things
Na only online dey get to do gra gra
Outdated newspaper
Spits!!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by mhisbliss(f): 10:34pm On Apr 30, 2018
donstan18:

Wow, pretty and dope experience kiss seems you gave much fvck then, hence your chill cheesy It's nice for a woman to be loved shaa, so keep your changed ways up.

Well, it could be possible they don't hate me, maybe trying to seek my attention in a hard way.

You know you ladies can be funny grin grin

Nah i never gave a Bleep but it felt good clapping back and standing up for yourself, even if you have to lock horns with the meanest of them all, anyways i don't care about the love of people I might never meet, and i didn't change for them either, i guess i got tired of all this, ladies can be funny, you know that includes me right?
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2018
Tomorrow if im chanced, i will be talking about some dirty niggas here,whose boxers must not near an ocean cheesy

Had fun tonight.....Sweet dreams all smiley

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by donstan18: 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2018
Espada10:

Outdated newspaper
Spits!!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by donstan18: 10:36pm On Apr 30, 2018
Espada10:

Outdated newspaper
Spits!!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by shaybebaby(f): 10:36pm On Apr 30, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol... I tell you!

Got to hit the sheets now.... good night sis smiley
Night hun. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by donstan18: 10:40pm On Apr 30, 2018
mhisbliss:
Nah i never gave a Bleep but it felt good clapping back and standing up for yourself, even if you have to lock horns with the meanest of them all, anyways i don't care about the love of people I might never meet, and i didn't change for them either, i guess i got tired of all this, ladies can be funny, you know that includes me right?

Yea, it's cool to give a break when tired, that's an awesome decision from you kiss thou Donstan isn't ready for that cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yea, including you, that's why I need to be careful even as we are conversing now,because you might be evil intended towards me grin lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by mhisbliss(f): 10:43pm On Apr 30, 2018
donstan18:

Yea, it's cool to give a break when tired, that's an awesome decision from you kiss thou Donstan isn't ready for that cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yea, including you, that's why I need to be careful even as we are conversing now,because you might be evil intended towards me grin lipsrsealed
Lol you should take a break like i did, trust me its the best

Why would i turn on you? You're cool, and i don't bite, when you start getting on my nerves I'll just walk away, i promise cool
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by donstan18: 10:51pm On Apr 30, 2018
mhisbliss:
Lol you should take a break like i did, trust me its the best

Why would i turn on you? You're cool, and i don't bite, when you start getting on my nerves I'll just walk away, i promise cool

Lol, i MIGHT heed to that. kiss

Why saying I'm cool, do you know me lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by mhisbliss(f): 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, i MIGHT heed to that. kiss

Why saying I'm cool, do you know me lipsrsealed

Came across your comments lots of time and i don't frown with disgust like i usually do with alot of people, and that don't happen often so i guess cool is the word
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by donstan18: 11:00pm On Apr 30, 2018
mhisbliss:
Came across your comments lots of time and i don't frown with disgust like i usually do with alot of people, and that don't happen often so i guess cool is the word

And this came from a Nland lady shocked

Surprised kiss

If so, then we are cool tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by makydebbie(f): 12:22am On May 01, 2018
After going through nine pages of this thread, one thing is certain.

I'm a lazy youth I swear and I'm just realizing it. grin

Gone are those days when I'll be upset with some threads and comments.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by pocohantas(f): 12:34am On May 01, 2018
makydebbie:
After going through nine pages of this thread, one thing is certain.
I'm a lazy youth I swear and I'm just realizing it. grin
Gone are those days when I'll be upset with some threads and comments.

LOL. True talk. Donstan will get tired...
When I see his comments, I just pick the message and ignore his generalisations and harsh words. My only problem with him is, he calls people out for same thing he does. Kinda shady to me smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by makydebbie(f): 12:42am On May 01, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL. True talk. Donstan will get tired...
When I see his comments, I just pick the message and ignore his generalisations and harsh words. My only problem with him is, he calls people out for same thing he does. Kinda shady to me smiley

Same here sis.
I pick the good ones and ignore the rest. I'll only quote when I need clarification.
He'll ignore threads when guys are faulted but when it's vice-versa, you'll see a happy, delighted Donstan because it's "Girls are hoes" time. smiley

What's keeping you awake? shocked shocked
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by pocohantas(f): 12:56am On May 01, 2018
makydebbie:

Same here sis. I pick the good ones and ignore the rest. I'll only quote when I need clarification.
He'll ignore threads when guys are faulted but when it's vice-versa, you'll see a happy, delighted Donstan because it's "Girls are hoes" time. smiley

What's keeping you awake? shocked shocked

We are all guilty of that somehow na. Na wetin dey make Romance section hot be that grin.

I slept immediately I got home. Now sleep is far from me... cry
You nko?

Nice dp. Is that your hair? The little boy is cute.
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by makydebbie(f): 1:01am On May 01, 2018
pocohantas:

We are all guilty of that somehow na. Na wetin dey make Romance section hot be that grin.

I slept immediately I got home. Now sleep is far from me... cry
You nko?

Nice dp. Is that your hair? The little boy is cute.

Lol, I think it's cool to be neutral. Rebuke whoever deserves it.

I'm writing lesson notes now I'm bored. We're resuming next week. cry

Thanks dear, yea that's my hair and my handsome nephew. cheesy
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by pocohantas(f): 2:45am On May 01, 2018
makydebbie:

Chai. Lesson notes? Memories... cry
I remember being posted to a public school during my NYSC, I walked into my class and saw some mean old guys. I looked at them, identified the most stubborn and made him my class rep grin.

Nice hair, I really wish cry. Your nephew is cute.
All the kids I see these days are so soft and adorable kiss
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Preshy561(f): 4:10am On May 01, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Honestly i just weak for all these beetle brain guys who think they are all made because they conjugate some hateful words together.

Radarada!

How are you doing jare better person? cheesy
lol,I tell you sis.
I'm doing great,you?smiley
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by AyamConfidence(m): 7:20am On May 01, 2018
makydebbie:

see where your handsome nephew is putting his left hand....he don forget say you're just his aunt

He very cute Sha...and the person that carried him is beautiful too

Is that no Chioma?? Davido's bae
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by makydebbie(f): 8:02am On May 01, 2018
pocohantas:

Chai. Lesson notes? Memories... cry
I remember being posted to a public school during my NYSC, I walked into my class and saw some mean old guys. I looked at them, identified the most stubborn and made him my class rep grin.

Nice hair, I really wish cry. Your nephew is cute.
All the kids I see these days are so soft and adorable kiss

Nice one! cheesy He'll know he has to become responsible by force and it'll encourage the rest. Nice knowing you were a teacher too.

Thanks dear. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by makydebbie(f): 8:03am On May 01, 2018
AyamConfidence:
see where your handsome nephew is putting his left hand....he don forget say you're just his aunt

He very cute Sha...and the person that carried him is beautiful too

Is that no Chioma?? Davido's bae
Chioma keh? cry

Let him keep his hand there na, I'm not complaining. tongue
Yes he's cute. kiss
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Nobody: 8:31am On May 01, 2018
I want to be friends with Poco, can you make that happen
makydebbie:

Nice one! cheesy He'll know he has to become responsible by force and it'll encourage the rest. Nice knowing you were a teacher too.

Thanks dear. kiss
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by makydebbie(f): 8:37am On May 01, 2018
DonPiiko:
I want to be friends with Poco, can you make that happen
No I can't, you can make that happen yourself.
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Nobody: 8:40am On May 01, 2018
This donpiiko though cheesy
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Charles4075(m): 8:51am On May 01, 2018
donstan18:

Ok, granny.
Have a nice day.
Granny. Lolzzzzzz. I nor laugh ohhh.

Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Charles4075(m): 8:51am On May 01, 2018
donstan18:

Ok, granny.
Have a nice day.
Granny. Lolzzzzzz. I nor laugh ohhh.

Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by pocohantas(f): 8:59am On May 01, 2018
greiboy:
This donpiiko though cheesy

The guy dey craze sha! You need to see how hard I laughed, Maky's reply no even help matter.
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Nobody: 9:05am On May 01, 2018
Na me Fuccck up
pocohantas:

The guy dey craze sha! You need to see how hard I laughed, Maky's reply no even help matter.

Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Nobody: 9:06am On May 01, 2018
OK I will try, wish me luck
makydebbie:
No I can't, you can make that happen yourself.
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by pocohantas(f): 9:06am On May 01, 2018
DonPiiko:
Na me Fuccck up

LOL. Craze, as in funny... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Share Your NYSC Romance Experience / My Girlfriend Won't Tell Me What's On Her Mind / If U Were Asked To Pick A Date From Nairaland, Who Would It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.