Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem (13778 Views)

Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem For Mr. Nice Guys / 99% Of Nigerian Girls Between 23-30 Have Bleep More Than 7guys And 50 Sex / Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 30, 2018
kimbraa:
Not always. The rich marry themselves for financial security.
Good point!

But rich women won't make unreasonable demands from rich men, I mean the type of demands that is often the priorities of broke ladies in relationships cheesy
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by SerpentLucifer: 10:10am On Apr 30, 2018
Pained evening newspapers everywhere on this thread grin grin

Hidden gem kor, small gen ni

Nor go commit suicide you hear? Dey wait for Mr. Right, we dey come.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:51am On Apr 30, 2018
kimbraa:
So any lady who quotes you for being so uncultured is in her 30s? If you were not trying to impress people for "Likes", you won't have made such a silly comment. How do most of you think on social media sef? Seems having a platform to air your views has taken away your sense of humanity. I do hope you tell the ladies in your family who are in their 30s of how much of an old newspaper they are.
When you quote people like that guy and they give you such a reply, don't quote again. Their problem is beyond nairaland. Ignore and read more stupid comments from people who don't ha e sense and don't even want to go anywhere close to having sense.
Don't go wasting your time on him
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 30, 2018
I am about to write a paper on The Evening Newspaper Phenomenon cheesy grin
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by madenigga(m): 11:42am On Apr 30, 2018
After they ve finished fooling themselves forming boss lady they then remember that those guys they snobbed in the past were actually the right guys for them.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 30, 2018
kimbraa:
So ladies in their 30s are evening news paper? When I said you don't have regard for women, you denied. You guys just don't know the impression of yourselves you give people in a bid to earn Nairaland "Likes" 'cause there are comments that aren't expected of certain kind of guys.

Stop accusing the guy of misogyny just because he holds an opinion you don't like. From his statement its a far reach to conclude that he has no regard for women. He only said he don't like the older ones. Its not by force to like them. I'm sure you'll agree that love is free to love whomever it wishes.

I'm not endorsing his comments. I have my own opinion, but sharing it is not my aim here. We should be careful the way we label people.

The other day I had a conversation with a guy which I reproduce below. He hasn't replied me.

Here is the situation, based on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4467131/nigerians-protest-london-over-increasing. All emphasis and coloring are mine.

Mr. A made this comment

that' the black effect .the same phenomenon can be found in majority black geographic areas such as :Haiti,Nigeria, Jamaica,Liberia ,Camden New jersey,Detroit,Compton,south side Chicago,Congo, and all the other shitholes ,Etc. wherever blacks begin to populate a neighborhood or city, goodbye Danny!

few intelligent minority blacks in a given society is okay ,but not too many, and must be in a supporting role ,not key positions . Anything over 5 or 10 percent of the population is a tragedy.

Mr. B quoted him, saying

Jesus Christ, all this hate speech against your kind This trash you wrote is disturbing and distasteful to say the least. Are you a racist white or a black hating black?? Violence is not limited to blacks, the Arabs and whites are even more violent. What about all those school shootings in America, how many of them were done by blacks? SMH at you!

Me to Mr. B

Oga please define hate speech for me.

Thank you

Mr. B replied me

Yes, granted that blacks are more physical than other races but they don't cause more deaths than other races. Arabs and Latinos, and even whites are more deadly.When you stereotype a particular ethnicity and ascribe certain undesirable attributes to them in a biased way, then that could be termed as hate speech. Can a white person in America make that speech against blacks without it raising dust?

Me to Mr. B (again asking simple questions. His words in red, my words in blue. On 24th April)

Arabs and Latinos, and even whites are more deadly.

Would it be fair to say by your very own admission that you're now making hate speech?

Your definition is below as a reminder

When you stereotype a particular ethnicity and ascribe certain undesirable attributes to them in a biased way, then that could be termed as hate speech.

It gets worse when you realize that you actually harbour this sentiment in your heart. Only that you may never have expressed it. But here we are.

I sent him a reminder a few days back. But I haven't heard from him. I leave you to draw your conclusions.

MY POINT IS THAT WE SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY WE THROW AROUND LABELS.

THANK YOU

1 Like

Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by SerpentLucifer: 11:48am On Apr 30, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
When you quote people like that guy and they give you such a reply, don't quote again. Their problem is beyond nairaland. Ignore and read more stupid comments from people who don't ha e sense and don't even want to go anywhere close to having sense.
Don't go wasting your time on him

Weekly newspaper spotted grin grin
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by donstan18: 11:58am On Apr 30, 2018
SerpentLucifer:

Bruv
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
donstan18:
There's nothing as funny as seeing a man give hopes to aged evening newspaper ladies of 30s cheesy

Even the 30+ ladies know that they are gone tongue
SMH

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by donstan18: 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2018
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by madenigga(m): 12:12pm On Apr 30, 2018
donstan18:
There's nothing as funny as seeing a man give hopes to aged evening newspaper ladies of 30s cheesy

Even the 30+ ladies know that they are gone tongue
At 30dats when a mans time comes to shine as usually thats the start of the real flexing.

But at 30 thats the womans time to fall as everything she posed with starts becoming flat.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
donstan18:

tongue tongue
what you wrote up there was really unfair and cold
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
jessca048:
SMH

Why are you shaking your head Jess?

Its like you have something to say to the guy. Then go ahead with it.
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by donstan18: 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2018
madenigga:

At 30dats when a mans time comes to shine as usually thats the start of the real flexing.

But at 30 thats the womans time to fall as everything she posed with starts becoming flat.

We still have beautiful and fresh ladies at 30+

But their chances of men's attentions are limited

1 Like

Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
TheLordIsGr8:

Why are you shaking your head Jess?

Its like you have something to say to the guy. Then go ahead with it.
lol,
how you doing today
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by donstan18: 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2018
jessca048:
what you wrote up there was really unfair and cold

How?

I made a harmless comment.
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 30, 2018
donstan18:

How?

I made a harmless comment.
the comment was very very toxic.you made it look like ladies in their thirties are among one of the natural disaster we face
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by donstan18: 12:27pm On Apr 30, 2018
jessca048:
the comment was very very toxic.you made it look like ladies in their thirties are among one of the natural disaster we face

Single ladies in their 30s shouldn't be hopeless.

Some men will still cherish them.

As for my comment, it's harmless.
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by shaybebaby(f): 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2018
Growing older is a privilege and not something to shamed for especially as a woman.

As to the ones having brain farts all over the thread, I hope you all make it into your thirties and beyond because I would love to see what you have done and achieved with your lives.

I'm not expecting a lot sadly based on the current level of reasoning. cry

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2018
donstan18:
Single ladies in their 30s shouldn't be hopeless.
Some men will still cherish them.
As for my comment, it's harmless.
ok
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2018
cheesy cheesy
It's a holiday in fools' paradise, don't be surprised at the display of stupidity on this thread by some dumb boys cheesy

Back to the thread, The writer has lot of points. Women in their 30's know themselves better, understand life, know what they want and what they stand for. But in a society (an uncivilized one) where unmarried women at such age are stigmatized, abused, shamed and insulted on one will want to experience this.

And you wonder why marriages/relationships do not last? When kids who are supposed to be under parental guidance are walking down the aisle. Lol....

I believe no one should be forced into marriage /relationship either by society or age. Marry/Datewhen you are ready!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2018
SerpentLucifer:

not even weekly mine is yearly grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2018
SerpentLucifer:

Bruv I am new here. Just need to clarify some things for my better understanding in the future:

1. Evening Newspaper - those ladies above 30 years of age and with diminishing market value grin
2. Weekly or Once a week newspaper - those women (don't count as ladies anymore) that are in the 35-45 age range and with zero market value cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
RuthDaniels:
[b] [color=#000099]Back to the thread, The writer has lot of points. Women in their 30's know themselves better, understand life, know what they want and what they stand for.

Stop telling lies my friend. All the ones that are initiating divorce upandan are not in their twenties.
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 30, 2018
jessca048:
lol,
how you doing today

I'm cool.

What about you?

Btw, nice pose.
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2018
TheLordIsGr8:

Stop telling lies my friend. All the ones that are initiating divorce upandan are not in their twenties.
The Lord is great cheesy
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
TheLordIsGr8:

I'm cool.
What about you?
Btw, nice pose.
am doing fine dear. today is holiday so am relaxing for the day
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 30, 2018
RuthDaniels:
The Lord is great cheesy

Sure he is.

There is this hymn based on Psalm 48:1-2 that I love a lot.

Great is the Lord,
And greatly to be praised.
In the city of our God,
In the mountain of his Holiness,
Beautiful for situation,
The joy of the whole earth,
Is mount Zion on the side of the North,
The city of the Great King.

But your moniker is die. Ruth and Daniel. I think you should consider a Boaz, cos oga Dan no sabi woman matter. cheesy
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2018
jessca048:
am doing fine dear.
today is holiday so am relaxing for the day

Its good to relax. Person no come life only to come work.

I'd love to chat. In about an hour's time.
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2018
cheesy
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by googi: 2:02pm On Apr 30, 2018
What I do not understand is, if you label and condemn these women, why are you crying loud when they marry younger or older men?

It does not make sense as the writer opioned.
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2018
kimbraa:
So ladies in their 30s are evening news paper? When I said you don't have regard for women, you denied. You guys just don't know the impression of yourselves you give people in a bid to earn Nairaland "Likes" 'cause there are comments that aren't expected of certain kind of guys.
It's his opinion, maybe you're so pained because you're approaching that age if not past. I duly concur they are evening newspapers if not worst.
Vile, vapid, soulless set of MILF carrying their hate and regrets around. God forbid. I spit on it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments / Revenge From An Ex / These Are 6 Reasons Why Women Love It From Behind (DOGGY STYLE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.