Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Drug Addiction Reduces Hardworking Young Man Into A Scavenger - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Drug Addiction Reduces Hardworking Young Man Into A Scavenger (28602 Views)

Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W / Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction / Drug Addiction Reduces Hardworking Young Man Into A Scavenger In Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drug Addiction Reduces Hardworking Young Man Into A Scavenger by dayveed1(m): 6:21am On Apr 30, 2018
Misleading Topic.. Drug Abuse has been in existence before you were born and its still going to be after you are gone... Pele oo hardworker where is your mansion?
Re: Drug Addiction Reduces Hardworking Young Man Into A Scavenger by alzeheimer(m): 6:29am On Apr 30, 2018
This is why the rate of killings has increased up North
Re: Drug Addiction Reduces Hardworking Young Man Into A Scavenger by bentlywills(m): 6:47am On Apr 30, 2018
He is on codein diet
Re: Drug Addiction Reduces Hardworking Young Man Into A Scavenger by kingthreat(m): 6:48am On Apr 30, 2018
Aboki and drugs. That side of Nigeria is ravaged with Drug abuse, terrorism, and illitercy
Re: Drug Addiction Reduces Hardworking Young Man Into A Scavenger by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 30, 2018
-
Re: Drug Addiction Reduces Hardworking Young Man Into A Scavenger by princeadams11: 6:48am On Apr 30, 2018
Holywizard:
Stupid Abôki man.
I've told them time without number that they should stop sniffing pit toilets
Why the insult, it depicts how badly trained you are.

1 Like

Re: Drug Addiction Reduces Hardworking Young Man Into A Scavenger by princeadams11: 6:54am On Apr 30, 2018
[quote author=chimauga post=67144483]I wonder what these northern Muslims do learn from their Koran.. they got this teaching that alcohol is haram, but other additives substances are not in Koran, so they practice fully in it..their
Taking alcohol is prohibited same way as Any other thing that can get you intoxicated. You can't understand a religion when you don't practice it, so don't run into conclusions. By the way, don't Christians take alot of intoxicants? Is it allowed in the bible? I guess no, so try and be objective in your comments. It's well

1 Like

Re: Drug Addiction Reduces Hardworking Young Man Into A Scavenger by Hotzone(m): 6:55am On Apr 30, 2018
I know I used to do cocaine during my high school days and it took a bad toll on me but since I came back to Nigeria, got a good job and discovered what they called SK, I can't forsake my cool evening for anything in this maniac world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drug Addiction Reduces Hardworking Young Man Into A Scavenger by eyinjuege: 6:56am On Apr 30, 2018
The pharmaceutical society of Nigeria in those states has a lot to do.
They need to be proactive in their clampdown on the anyhow availability of prescription medication.
Anyone caught selling codeine and other opiods without a prescription should be jailed and such chemists closed down. Any chemist that wants to sell prescription medications must have a pharmacist on ground.
Its a shame though..
Re: Drug Addiction Reduces Hardworking Young Man Into A Scavenger by MakeADifference: 7:07am On Apr 30, 2018
Please tell me more about the bolded. Is it true?

Dc4life:
You can’t get this way from just codein and syrup.. There has to have been some crack cocaine involved with a dash of meth and toppings of ecstasy..

I have been trying to understand why North leads in illicit drug consumption. According to a report by NDLEA in 2008, thousands of youths inhaled “[b]GUTTER ODOUR”, sniff bicycle solution (call it sholisho) as well as take overdose of benzyl cough syrup to get drugged. Check the pictures again; What is he looking for inside gutter? Matter of fact, I heard the semi hard layer of soil underneath gutters (red/orange in color) can get you high.
Our mates are making discoveries in science, we are discovering cheaper alternatives to get high.[/b]
Re: Drug Addiction Reduces Hardworking Young Man Into A Scavenger by GeneralOjukwu: 7:16am On Apr 30, 2018
Dc4life:
You can’t get this way from just codein and syrup.. There has to have been some crack cocaine involved with a dash of meth and toppings of ecstasy..

I have been trying to understand why North leads in illicit drug consumption. According to a report by NDLEA in 2008, thousands of youths inhaled “GUTTER ODOUR”, sniff bicycle solution (call it sholisho) as well as take overdose of benzyl cough syrup to get drugged. Check the pictures again; What is he looking for inside gutter? Matter of fact, I heard the semi hard layer of soil underneath gutters (red/orange in color) can get you high. Our mates are making discoveries in science, we are discovering cheaper alternatives to get high.

Cocaine ?? LOL I laugh. Do you have an idea of how it costs ? Meth isn't found readily in Nigeria by the way. You have been watching too much Breaking Bad

The rest of your points I have no issues with.

1 Like

Re: Drug Addiction Reduces Hardworking Young Man Into A Scavenger by sorextee(m): 7:40am On Apr 30, 2018
My guys for North can inhale anything to get high. Some guys have already listed some of the things up there. They also sprinkle lizard excreta on weed, roll it ND smoke it. Saying it gets them extra high.

Put nose for inside pit toilet, inhaling d smell also gets them high.

It's so sad that most girls for maiduguri don join the codeine trend. This is why it annoys me wen some religious pple in d religion section, especially that section where u have to swear to OGUN before u comment, come and start saying the people who practise that religion are 100% holy, pious, pure, etc.

Most of dem who say such have never been to d north and see what their brothers ND sisters are doing. I've attended parties and hangouts by their ninja costume wearing sisters, and the things they do is baffling. They abuse drugs, meant for humans, animals and even dead people.

But yet they come outside and pretend they are the holiest of the Holy, and mock other religion who are drinking in the open.

2 Likes

Re: Drug Addiction Reduces Hardworking Young Man Into A Scavenger by Offpoint: 7:41am On Apr 30, 2018
kolidave:
Tell them ooo. Some of them no go still hear word tho. Some people are just stubborn and adamant. Reminds me of a friend back in my undergraduate days, he was new to all this drug abuses and was trying everything that comes his path, if you tell am say bee sting dey high person my guy go find bees make e sting am. On this faithful day I saw him with one pink or maybe na orange thick liquid inside lacasera bottle filled to the brim which I suspected to be codeine, you won't believe my guy slept for 3days straight after taking it { I'm not exaggerating ooo} thanks to I and a friend that checked on him often to give him food to eat and made sure he's still breathing. God help youths of this days...
I kept the picture sef,see my guy on a codeine diet.
He was communicating with the gods for 3Days.... see as e lie downgrin

1 Like

Re: Drug Addiction Reduces Hardworking Young Man Into A Scavenger by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 30, 2018
really?
Re: Drug Addiction Reduces Hardworking Young Man Into A Scavenger by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 30, 2018
Hotzone:
I know I used to do cocaine during my high school days and it took a bad toll on me but since I came back to Nigeria, got a good job and discovered what they called SK, I can't forsake my cool evening for anything in this maniac world
really
Re: Drug Addiction Reduces Hardworking Young Man Into A Scavenger by Adukey(f): 8:00am On Apr 30, 2018
chimauga:
I wonder what these northern Muslims do learn from their Koran.. they got this teaching that alcohol is haram, but other additives substances are not in Koran, so they practice fully in it..their youth are lazy

How not sensible can you be?
Re: Drug Addiction Reduces Hardworking Young Man Into A Scavenger by ojonugwap(m): 8:10am On Apr 30, 2018
lilfreezy:
Codeine is an opiate used to treat pain, as a cough medicine, and for diarrhea. It is typically used to treat mild to moderate degrees of pain. Greater benefit may occur when combined with paracetamol (acetaminophen) or a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) such as aspirin or ibuprofen

Ever since abokiis discovered it makes them high they started abusing the drug yet blaming Igbos grin. As if hospitals and pharmacies don't need them. Senseless human beings i share country with angry

You're a fool is Igbos brothers not taking the drug who abuse the so called drug than your own Igbos brothers
Re: Drug Addiction Reduces Hardworking Young Man Into A Scavenger by authority2006(m): 8:17am On Apr 30, 2018
lilfreezy:
Codeine is an opiate used to treat pain, as a cough medicine, and for diarrhea. It is typically used to treat mild to moderate degrees of pain. Greater benefit may occur when combined with paracetamol (acetaminophen) or a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) such as aspirin or ibuprofen

Ever since abokiis discovered it makes them high they started abusing the drug yet blaming Igbos grin. As if hospitals and pharmacies don't need them. Senseless human beings i share country with (

Your tribe is notoriously known for peddling all sorts of hard drugs all over the world, not just cough syrup. Stop justifying criminal activity! Are your people supplying this drug for its original use in such large quantities?
And later, you will start telling the world how you are the most hardworking tribe in Nigeria.

But, you guys can justify crime sha, as long as you have tribal connection with such criminals! I can bet it that those of you who might not be into crimes have this gene embedded in your DNA.

1 Like

Re: Drug Addiction Reduces Hardworking Young Man Into A Scavenger by authority2006(m): 8:22am On Apr 30, 2018
sorextee:
My guys for North can inhale anything to get high. Some guys have already listed some of the things up there. They also sprinkle lizard excreta on weed, roll it ND smoke it. Saying it gets them extra high.

Put nose for inside pit toilet, inhaling d smell also gets them high.

It's so sad that most girls for maiduguri don join the codeine trend. This is why it annoys me wen some religious pple in d religion section, especially that section where u have to swear to OGUN before u comment, come and start saying the people who practise that religion are 100% holy, pious, pure, etc.

Most of dem who say such have never been to d north and see what their brothers ND sisters are doing. I've attended parties and hangouts by their ninja costume wearing sisters, and the things they do is baffling. They abuse drugs, meant for humans, animals and even dead people.

But yet they come outside and pretend they are the holiest of the Holy, and mock other religion who are drinking in the open.

When will you guys stop this kind of mindset? Are there not people who pretend to be holier than jesus in your religion? Are there not people in your religion who derive joy in mocking Islam? In fact, you guys are notorious for doing this, even here on nairaland, evidences abound.

1 Like

Re: Drug Addiction Reduces Hardworking Young Man Into A Scavenger by sorextee(m): 8:24am On Apr 30, 2018
Bros calm down, I didn't mention any religion there.

authority2006:

When will you guys stop this kind of mindset? Are there not people who pretend to be holier than jesus in your religion? Are there not people in your religion who derive joy in mocking Islam? In fact, you guys are notorious for doing this, even here on nairaland, evidences abound.
Re: Drug Addiction Reduces Hardworking Young Man Into A Scavenger by Solokingz(m): 8:24am On Apr 30, 2018
drug abuse is a charater of dis generation,i wonder what our great grand fathers got themselves high with.....anyway Ankpev is a goat
Re: Drug Addiction Reduces Hardworking Young Man Into A Scavenger by authority2006(m): 8:29am On Apr 30, 2018
sorextee:
Bros calm down, I didn't mention any religion there.

You didn't have to, you typed and posted enough.

1 Like

Re: Drug Addiction Reduces Hardworking Young Man Into A Scavenger by kolidave: 9:08am On Apr 30, 2018
Offpoint:

He was communicating with the gods for 3Days.... see as e lie downgrin
it must have been a very serious discussion for 3days. Lmaooo
Re: Drug Addiction Reduces Hardworking Young Man Into A Scavenger by Offpoint: 9:21am On Apr 30, 2018
kolidave:
it must have been a very serious discussion for 3days. Lmaooo
lol, I swear a serious one..... I imagine him arguing with gods between him and dem... who is the most high nowgringrin

1 Like

Re: Drug Addiction Reduces Hardworking Young Man Into A Scavenger by zinaunreal(m): 9:29am On Apr 30, 2018
Is that a bra?
Re: Drug Addiction Reduces Hardworking Young Man Into A Scavenger by muhamadnur: 9:48am On Apr 30, 2018
Ahmad sarra, I knw this guy his likes like DEGREE,KEMA, JIG JIGANI, SADDAM, My god can't listing their names this guys some joined boko haram, some killed by boko haram or soldiers my god this guys were once real,active and vibrant homo sapiens

R.I.P that's life
Re: Drug Addiction Reduces Hardworking Young Man Into A Scavenger by d0pekellz(m): 9:48am On Apr 30, 2018
Hotzone:
abeg where you base and who be your dealer?
Re: Drug Addiction Reduces Hardworking Young Man Into A Scavenger by Holywizard: 11:33am On Apr 30, 2018
Meaning?
So ur parents did train u well abi?
princeadams11:

Why the insult, it depicts how badly trained you are.
Re: Drug Addiction Reduces Hardworking Young Man Into A Scavenger by salam1(m): 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2018
lilfreezy:

Ever since abokiis discovered it makes them high they started abusing the drug yet blaming Igbos grin. As if hospitals and pharmacies don't need them. Senseless human beings i share country with angry
u min lyk the senseless one who marry dere siblings?
Re: Drug Addiction Reduces Hardworking Young Man Into A Scavenger by Barzinime(m): 3:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
Heaven save you say na joke, if not ehn! grin grin grin grin
eliwa47:
No matter how promising or brilliant you are as a youth taking drug in form of cocaine, tramadol, hemp, glue, or whatever your future will be as bleak as A PEE CEE change! lol. i beg na joke i dey joke oo!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yomi Onasile Dies In COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Ibadan / Herbal And Spiritual Benefits Of Alligator Pepper / Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.