Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) (43333 Views)

Boy Hawking Garden Eggs Dies After Falling Into Gutter During Rainfall In Aba(pi / Little Boys Hawking Pure Water (Photos) / Salisu Abubakar, Islamic Cleric Who Helps Kidnappers In The North (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by Tjohnnay: 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2018
9japrof:

Stop forming holier than thou, how many almajiris have you helped over there in Lagos.

Forming nonsense

Idiot

Dumb ass mudafker

I don't need to announce to d whole world dat i have done something good to ppl

Get off my mention u fool
Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2018
kennygee:
Education is a fundamental human right, the MDGs had education as one of its focus, now the SDGs also focuses on education, it is very imperative that we run with the SDGs and make sure all children if school age are in school.

Pictures like this put us in very bad light.

Ask him now his answer is sai Buhari.

No little snakes my sister. All snakes are equally poisonous.

1 Like

Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by 9japrof(m): 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2018
Tjohnnay:

Idiot

Dumb ass mudafker

I don't need to announce to d whole world dat i have done something good to ppl

Get off my mention u fool

I will keep replying you, please announce on nairaland and not to the world what you have done.

Keep sprewing rubbish, you think it's by reeling out insults would make you look good grin

Look for people around you and help and stop looking for random kid on the internet to help, cos if you come to the north, there are uncountable number of them there under worse conditions than this kiddo
Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by finest0007(m): 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2018
Politicians would still see pictures like this and continue their thievery.

1 Like

Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
finest0007:
Politicians would still see pictures like this and continue their thievery.

embarassed
Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by Pinoralia: 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
hmm
Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by taiwolomo1: 1:18pm On Apr 30, 2018
pemiakd:
Am heart broken right Now. His parent re inside while d boy is outside late at night selling Mango not worth #300, what's life turning into? Oh no! To hell with our Politicians, d future isn't great anymore. Mmmmmmm.............. May the Lord help us cos this country is in big trouble. U should also blame the wicked parents who sents such a lad out late at night! Thts how some shit wud keep reproducing without senses..

Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by isybeke(f): 1:22pm On Apr 30, 2018
Hawking mango by 10pm? Maybe he does not know his way back home again, he's too young to be hawking,,,,,what extreme poverty can cause
Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by victorazyvictor(m): 1:30pm On Apr 30, 2018
freshghost:
God punish poverty.

And punish more those wicked parents who chose to have uncontrolled birth even in poverty.

And Buhari? God bless him?
Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by adecz: 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2018
Yet,
This boy's parents will be
shouting, 'Said Baba'!!!!

Maybe, his mum told
him not to come home, or no food
for him if he
doesn't sell all the fruits... sad sad

POVERTY is real!!!
Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 2:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
Future president
Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by ogunsj: 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Kwankwaso and Buhari are the two politicians that encourage this in the North
yes they are more in the North. but come to Lagos you will see them running about the traffic selling whatever. we too dey born for naija ooo. no birth control, no family planning.
Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by dubbiskelly(m): 2:27pm On Apr 30, 2018
And yet when Buhari visits, the line the streets chanting
Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by Bambela(m): 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2018
And Baba said we are lazy
Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2018
Donpresh95:
Although am a Biafran, I really hate to see this THE PEACE OF AFRICA IS THREATENED, JUST IMAGINE WHEN HE GROWS UP HE WILL LOOK FOR ANY POSSIBLE MEANS TO SURVIVE EVEN IF IT IS TERRORISM. BAD POLITICIANS LIKE BUHARI IS THE REASON WHY TERRORISM CAN NEVER LEAVE AFRICA.

Nnamdi Kanu said, Guns and bullets can never stop terrorism but Proper Education, Employment and government policies that improve standard of living can go a long way
As if Nnamdi Kanu himself is educated
Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 30, 2018
[quote author=SavannahNewsNig post=67 posted the photo with a caption written in Hausa. This is so heartbreaking, the little boy looks really tired and sad…

MORE PHOTOS HERE>>>>
http://www.savannahgist.com/2018/04/30/sad-tired-little-boy-seen-hawking-fruits-around-10pm-in-the-north/

[/quote]

Dear Child, it is well..same tears u shed now will soon turn to tears of joy... its dark now but look morning cometh...

Nothing ever last forever. you will look back and laugh at those evil days.

Nigeria g
tht those evil days.

Nigeria g
that day will come when the sun will shine bright again.[/size][/b]
Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by freedomchild: 3:58pm On Apr 30, 2018
at least he has a voter's card
Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by nagoma(m): 5:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
zlantanfan:
I have concern for the boy too, but if you ask him or his parents they don't see anything wrong just that they want the immediate money that enables them buy the next kunu.
Talk about education or lasting solution for that boy, they would almost skin you including the boy himself.
The same way gej was pumping money for schooling their almajiris not knowing they were their for the free meals and not the school
I have lived amongst this idiots, they are made to be like that even when they emigrate from north to southern cities they would spend years and still not know how to say come in English even pidgin sef, but they expect you to be communicating to them in Hausa, (they see southerns as infidels and so there is a deliberate attempt to be like that). Poverty, dirtiness, illiteracy, backwardness, intolerance, violence is their nature but our educated illiterates southerners would be giving them attention.
The north would forever remain that way, if you can just observe their level of primitivism in southern cities where life has evolved how much more in their cave states.
The earlier southerns start to think for themselves the better

You carefully avoided the ills more associated with the south. With ethnocentric unreliable persons like that , progress in an unlikely event in a disunited society where insults and treasury loots are the only things equitably shared between ethnic and the religious divides.
Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by ImaIma1(f): 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2018
freshghost:
God punish poverty.

And punish more those wicked parents who chose to have uncontrolled birth even in poverty.

Really annoying. The woman that cleans my compound is pregnant with her fourth child. She says she is looking for a female child.

I asked her what she wants to use her for. I even asked her if her sons are on scholarship. Because I could not understand why someone that is still struggling to feed herself and her 3 sons will choose to have another child in this present economy just because "i dey find girl".

Very sad.
Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by thedondada(m): 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2018
freshghost:
God punish poverty.

Nigeria should just divide.

This people think it's thier right so let them keep procreatimg and raising terrorists. Once we are on our side and you come here for terrorist act we just kill you.

When enough are killed they would wise up.
Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by Godhead4(m): 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
cosmatika:
Though I don't pity the North, but I pity the little boy. He should be in school and not the streets.

In school by 10pm doing what?
Do you know if he attends school during the day and hawks in the evenings? angry
Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by CDCEO001: 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
At 10pm parents let thier child stay outside in the street and hawk. So sad!
As adult my mother will not let you stay outside pass 9pm, she will call like every minute till you come home, talkless of a child.
Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by snowblaq(f): 12:25pm On May 01, 2018
zlantanfan:
This overzealousness from southerns to northerners amazes me, we have our issues to contend with but no.

The North has made a choice to remain where it is despite the lopsidedness that keeps favouring them but a won southerns won't let these illiterates be.

Let's dedicate our concern to what concerns us

But he is first a child and a human.... Before being a Northerner
Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by fajob: 4:48pm On May 01, 2018
SavannahNewsNig:
A Kaduna-based Facebook user posted the photo with a caption written in Hausa. This is so heartbreaking, the little boy looks really tired and sad…

MORE PHOTOS HERE>>>>
http://www.savannahgist.com/2018/04/30/sad-tired-little-boy-seen-hawking-fruits-around-10pm-in-the-north/

lets talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

www.jolagict.com.

1. Web Design
2. Web Programing/Development
3. Digital Marketing

we are expert in
*Html,CSS,Bootstrap,Javascript,JQuery,PHP,Mysql
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 21, 2019
DonPikko:
The north is in a terrible state, 70% can't speak English, na sign language I use interact when I dey dere

I know am not supposed to laugh but....grin grin

Bruhhh
Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 21, 2019
This is sad, if you can't take care of the child, don't bring them into the world.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Punished A Masquerade Who Harrased Them For Money In Lagos. / Pastor’s Wife, Mummy Pelumi, Commits Suicide In Lagos By Hanging / Gana's Kidnap Gang Led By A Woman Busted In Benue. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.