Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) (43332 Views)

Boy Hawking Garden Eggs Dies After Falling Into Gutter During Rainfall In Aba(pi / Little Boys Hawking Pure Water (Photos) / Salisu Abubakar, Islamic Cleric Who Helps Kidnappers In The North (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by TDEMONEW(m): 11:17am On Apr 30, 2018
cosmatika:
Though I don't pity the North, but I pity the little boy. He should be in school and not the streets.
undecided
cosmatika:
Though I don't pity the North, but I pity the little boy. He should be in school and not the streets.
school by 10pm
Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by Surgical22(f): 11:19am On Apr 30, 2018
He needs to hawk and marry at 12,sending him to school is haram grin grin
Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by HomeOfMe(f): 11:20am On Apr 30, 2018
SavannahNewsNig:
A Kaduna-based Facebook user posted the photo with a caption written in Hausa. This is so heartbreaking, the little boy looks really tired and sad…

MORE PHOTOS HERE>>>>
http://www.savannahgist.com/2018/04/30/sad-tired-little-boy-seen-hawking-fruits-around-10pm-in-the-north/

What did the little boy do to his parents to deserve such purnishment...?
Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by hush15: 11:23am On Apr 30, 2018
kennygee:
Education is a fundamental human right, the MDGs had education as one of its focus, now the SDGs also focuses on education, it is very imperative that we run with the SDGs and make sure all children if school age are in school.

Pictures like this put us in very bad light.

Nothing is a fundamental human right in this country anymore... you dont even have a right to live, mind you education is one of the reason why the north is going through so much. Up there, education is no right. So what do we do? Even the south, west are struggling. Dont let the numbers fool you, its mostly people passing by, not the ones serious with education.
Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by nonix22(m): 11:24am On Apr 30, 2018
two kids mate angry
Obiossy:
one man one wife, three kids

1 Like

Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by Kotodoctor: 11:25am On Apr 30, 2018
freshghost:
God punish poverty.

And punish more those wicked parents who chose to have uncontrolled birth even in poverty.

Will you just shut ur mouth if you have nothing to say.
Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by nonix22(m): 11:26am On Apr 30, 2018
Family planning is key. born at much as you can take of. Imagin J.J Okocha of all people has two beautiful children; a boy and a girl. Have we thought of the way he will be looking at his friends, or family members wey born full house and asking him for help

3 Likes

Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by ukejejohnson(m): 11:30am On Apr 30, 2018
freshghost:
God punish poverty.

And punish more those wicked parents who chose to have uncontrolled birth even in poverty.

Some call this mistake. Like they didn't know when they naked in bed..

This is a total wickedness. How can someone brought an innocent child into this world to suffer. When you know you have anything why bringing him to suffer? This is inhumane to man and God will definitely judge those who do this.

At this age he has already facing life of a grown up family man. He provides what he eats angry sad

Tomorrow you'll see him do all kinds of slavery work just to earn ends means. And the useless things that gave birth to him will be calling themselves parents. Chai I can't cry enough

God please give me the wealth to change the life of ppl like this . Please is all I ask

4 Likes

Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by goaldynman(m): 11:31am On Apr 30, 2018
A step mother must be involved in the mix of things!

Otherwise, which heartless mother will send his underaged son to hawk at that time of the night?!
Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by Moji12(f): 11:34am On Apr 30, 2018
Sad plus who is buying mango at that time of the night?

1 Like

Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by babayinka77(m): 11:35am On Apr 30, 2018
TheAngry1:
May Almighty God punish all those who have made our children suffer needlessly like this. May God's judgement descend upon them and their generations after them. May all those northern demons who encourage almajirism because they fear that educating the people will make them less powerful, not know peace. This just broke my heart walahi!
Blame all the governments, State and federal (past or present) who despite all allocated funds from our resources couldn't make any meaningful changes in the land. No meaningful infrastructures and even they can not provide 'stomach infrastructures'. the only thing they are good at is to start forming 'collation of thieves' and 'thief force'. God will punish all those that have hands in bringing this country to this bad state, those that stole our common wealth and caused our nation to bleed. God will punish those behind all the killings in the land (Boko Haram and headers/farmers crisis). God will forgive our country and bless us with a leadership that will turn things round for good in this nation.

1 Like

Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by nagoma(m): 11:37am On Apr 30, 2018
zlantanfan:
This overzealousness from southerns to northerners amazes me, we have our issues to contend with but no.
The North has made a choice to remain where it is despite the lopsidedness that keeps favouring them but a won southerns won't let these illiterates be.
Let's dedicate our concern to what concerns us

A good one. As if southerners don’t have their problems, taking panadol for northern headaches when there youths are in prison in Malaysia , Thailand Indonesia, South Africa , China and India for drug trafficking and the confused thousands taken into slavery in Libya on their way to what they see as El dorado in Europe.

For the records, I’m seriously concerned about the boy in this picture and similar deprived children all over Nigeria’s North and South.
Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by uvie66: 11:37am On Apr 30, 2018
They(Aboki) will keep on having unprotected sex, but do not have the means to rear their offspring. This is poverty at its extreme.

1 Like

Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by jrusky(m): 11:38am On Apr 30, 2018
It's good for them afterall they love Aso Rock and their region development means nothing to them in as much they are the one in Aso Rock.

Buhari made me to lost pity on any northern person since he became a politician. So I give no bleep. They have be ruling ever since nothing to show for it let them continue, in few years time Somalia will be like heaven compare to what northern Nigeria will look like.
So many time you will read in the SOUTH how a child is rescue and send to school by good Samaritan and so on pls how many time have you read such or heard such good will from the north Impossible only to send them to sambisa forest claiming Islamic thrash.

Wicked souls, nonsense people.
Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by freeze001(f): 11:39am On Apr 30, 2018
zlantanfan:
This overzealousness from southerns to northerners amazes me, we have our issues to contend with but no.

The North has made a choice to remain where it is despite the lopsidedness that keeps favouring them but a won southerns won't let these illiterates be.

Let's dedicate our concern to what concerns us

Thank you! They gladly carry their poster of poverty and use it to claim every benefit both nationally and internationally in the name of disadvantaged backardness meanwhile we have our challenges that are downplayed to accommodate a big for nothin region that refuses to sit up. In fact the South is roundly deprived to please the north yet we have no control over our resources and governance. Don't we have hawkers in the South? Are their conditions better than that of this one whose picture is being used to curry sympathy?

3 Likes

Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by BanevsJoker(m): 11:44am On Apr 30, 2018
As long as they still believe that Boko is Haram, their lives will not improve.
Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by nagoma(m): 11:45am On Apr 30, 2018
Boyooosa:
I feel like crying mere looking at the picture and staring at the topic at the same time.
Northerners are not dominated by visionary leaders @all. Someone even suggested that their backwardness drew westerners back effectively. He referred to the case of Obafemi Awolowo's era as a prime minister of the west, he mentioned how he used cocoa money to create free education in sw, built the first tv station in Nigeria and Africa (wntv and later hijacked by fg and named it ntv then later nta), he referred to cocoa house, etc. He said if sw continued to grow at that rate, it would have excelled as the best region in Africa competing with peers in the world but see us now.
Through the fg, Nigeria/Hausa acquired a lot of those assets and investments, mismanage them and took us back to 60yrs. Not only that, they corrupt our supposed leaders to the extent that they are even more corrupt now than their initiators. They exchanged our cultural values for Goro! Awon alatenuje!

This food inside leaves is not North; Don’t be too ethnic in your self righteousness

1 Like

Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 30, 2018
what a pathetic sight!....everything is wrong with the shithole!
Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by jrusky(m): 11:50am On Apr 30, 2018
freeze001:

Thank you! They gladly carry their poster of poverty and use it to claim every benefit both nationally and internationally in the name of disadvantaged backardness meanwhile we have our challenges that are downplayed to accommodate a big for nothin region that refuses to sit up. In fact the South is roundly deprived to please the north yet we have no control over our resources and governance. Don't we have hawkers in the South? Are their conditions better than that of this one whose picture is being used to curry sympathy?

Gbam!!! God bless.
Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 11:50am On Apr 30, 2018
nagoma:

This food inside leaves is not North; Don’t be too ethnic in your self righteousness

But you know that other facts are genuine, right?
Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by TheAngry1: 11:50am On Apr 30, 2018
babayinka77:

Blame all the governments, State and federal (past or present) who despite all allocated funds from our resources couldn't make any meaningful changes in the land. No meaningful infrastructures and even they can not provide 'stomach infrastructures'. the only thing they are good at is to start forming 'collation of thieves' and 'thief force'. God will punish all those that have hands in bringing this country to this bad state, those that stole our common wealth and caused our nation to bleed. God will punish those behind all the killings in the land (Boko Haram and headers/farmers crisis). God will forgive our country and bless us with a leadership that will turn things round for good in this nation.

Amen! I agree with you.
Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by zlantanfan: 11:53am On Apr 30, 2018
nagoma:

A good one. As if southerners don’t have their problems, taking panadol for northern headaches when there youths are in prison in Malaysia , Thailand Indonesia, South Africa , China and India for drug trafficking and the confused thousands taken into slavery in Libya on their way to what they see as El dorado in Europe.

For the records, I’m seriously concerned about the boy in this picture and similar deprived children all over Nigeria’s North and South.
I have concern for the boy too, but if you ask him or his parents they don't see anything wrong just that they want the immediate money that enables them buy the next kunu.

Talk about education or lasting solution for that boy, they would almost skin you including the boy himself.

The same way gej was pumping money for schooling their almajiris not knowing they were their for the free meals and not the school.

I have lived amongst this idiots, they are made to be like that even when they emigrate from north to southern cities they would spend years and still not know how to say come in English even pidgin sef, but they expect you to be communicating to them in Hausa, (they see southerns as infidels and so there is a deliberate attempt to be like that). Poverty, dirtiness, illiteracy, backwardness, intolerance, violence is their nature but our educated illiterates southerners would be giving them attention.

The north would forever remain that way, if you can just observe their level of primitivism in southern cities where life has evolved how much more in their cave states.

The earlier southerns start to think for themselves the better
Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by DCONE1(m): 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2018
Donpresh95:
Although am a Biafran, I really hate to see this THE PEACE OF AFRICA IS THREATENED, JUST IMAGINE WHEN HE GROWS UP HE WILL LOOK FOR ANY POSSIBLE MEANS TO SURVIVE EVEN IF IT IS TERRORISM. BAD POLITICIANS LIKE BUHARI IS THE REASON WHY TERRORISM CAN NEVER LEAVE AFRICA.

Nnamdi Kanu said, Guns and bullets can never stop terrorism but Proper Education, Employment and government policies that improve standard of living can go a long way
I think this has to do with bad parenting cos El rufai has given free Education and free food to all public primary and secondary school students in Kaduna.
Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by DCONE1(m): 12:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Buhari has refused to educate his wards but would rather encourage them to bear AK47 against innocent Nigerians
this has nothing to do with bihari I think this has to do with bad parenting cos El rufai has given free Education and free food to all public primary and secondary school students in Kaduna.
Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2018
DCONE1:
this has nothing to do with bihari I think this has to do with bad parenting cos El rufai has given free Education and free food to all public primary and secondary school students in Kaduna.

Are we nitvsayingvthe same thing
Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by Moorish: 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2018
babayinka77:

I heard some people praying this same prayer 5 years ago

I don’t think God will come down and kill the oppressors for us
Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by DCONE1(m): 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
ProjectNaija:
I blame buhari for this. angry
I think this has to do with bad parenting cos El rufai has given free Education and free food to all public primary and secondary school students in Kaduna.
Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by Moorish: 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2018
zlantanfan:
I have concern for the boy too, but if you ask him or his parents they don't see anything wrong just that they want the immediate money that enables them buy the next kunu.

Talk about education or lasting solution for that boy, they would almost skin you including the boy himself.

The same way gej was pumping money for schooling their almajiris not knowing they were their for the free meals and not the school.

I have lived amongst this idiots, they are made to be like that even when they emigrate from north to southern cities they would spend years and still not know how to say come in English even pidgin sef, but they expect you to be communicating to them in Hausa, (they see southerns as infidels and so there is a deliberate attempt to be like that). Poverty, dirtiness, illiteracy, backwardness, intolerance, violence is their nature but our educated illiterates southerners would be giving them attention.

The north would forever remain that way, if you can just observe their level of primitivism in southern cities where life has evolved how much more in their cave states.

The earlier southerns start to think for themselves the better

Really sad what is going on in the North

Those brothers had royal cities in ancient times

Songhai, Zaria, Kano

bleeped up
Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by 9japrof(m): 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2018
Tjohnnay:
Una nor fit help am?

Una dey busy dey snap pic

Stupid country

Pls how can i get to meet dis boy??

I wn help am but i dey stay for lag

Anybody knw wr him dey now contact me i dey very serious oo

Stupid country...

Postal below me don't cry

We can donate Money for him

Dis life is too short make una nor dey live life like say una go live forever

Help ppl around

Stop forming holier than thou, how many almajiris have you helped over there in Lagos.

Forming nonsense

1 Like

Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by DCONE1(m): 12:18pm On Apr 30, 2018
pbells006:
There was a country.....called biafra grin

Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by Rozaytee: 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2018
cry..awwwwn
Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by DCONE1(m): 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Are we nitvsayingvthe same thing
no we are not it is the fault of the parent the child is not suppose to be out at this time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Beaten And Disgraced For Falsely Accusing A Man In Lagos. Photos / Soldiers Punished A Masquerade Who Harrased Them For Money In Lagos. / Pastor’s Wife, Mummy Pelumi, Commits Suicide In Lagos By Hanging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.