Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making (11244 Views)

Telling A Lady She Is Sweet After Love Making Is Disrespectful: Lady Reveals Why / Why Do Men Feel Tired After Love Making? / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by Mslovelystar(f): 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2018
Maybe she is scared you might break her heart someday.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by coolestofall(m): 7:39pm On Apr 30, 2018
Kingsley10000:
pm make I give you her number ,make u chat her up for watsapp.

u might like her,trust me.but do treat her with love and care
My guy u no serious o. So u no give a Bleep abt d gal? God dey watch u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by Rukkydelta(f): 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
Kingsley10000:
this girl is very good,cleaver and pretty I mean EXCESSIVELY KIND AND GOOD SHE IS AN EPITOME OF A PERFECT MOTHER,I don't want to hurt her as I don't see any future with her
But when you were deflowering her you didn't know that you don't see any future with her? undecided And it's so funny you portray her as a good girl but don't want anything serious with her, I always say it every guy seek for a bad girl. Like she has gold digging trait in her and is mannerless I am sure you could have been head over heels for her
It's cos of guys like you that make ladies comes with the tag ''men are scum''
Better end it now so that she can deal with the heart break quickly and move on
I just pity that gullible girl
Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by grandstar(m): 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2018
Abang52:

Bros forget all this mentioning of qualities
It doesn't make sense
Why would you list qualities every man seeks in a woman and then contradict yourself in the end by saying you don't see any future with her?

Answer please

kingsley10000 is 100% correct. Someone may make good wife material but you may not be compatible. That's the brutal truth.

She's gutted at losing her virginity and the guilt is killing her. It is something priceless you took from her, and simply to satisfy your lust. Not fair.

It's done though. Poor thing

3 Likes

Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by Goddygee(m): 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Iwud mfo ifonno!
Unam ikot!
Wow ! Wow !! Wow !!! Uyai Mmakara, Aménam mbóng mmpó nté siren
Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Iwud mfo ifonno!
Unam ikot!

God punish you
Na me be inam ikot

Your mama no train you well
Goat
Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2018
Goddygee:
Wow ! Wow !! Wow !!! Uyai Mmakara, Aménam mbóng mmpó nté siren

That one concern you!
If you like, wail at the top of your voice.
Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2018
Abang52:

God punish you
Na me be inam ikot

Your mama no train you well
Goat

Abasi usiak fin itep inua mfo ado!
Na you your mama no train well o, Ame kop?

1 Like

Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by Goddygee(m): 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

That one concern you!
If you like, wail at the top of your voice.
Are u active on Social media? nsido fb identity mfó...yak inemeneme
Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2018
Goddygee:
Are u active on Social media? nsido fb identity mfó...yak inemeneme

Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by Goddygee(m): 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Victoria Uyai ukpabio.
Alright, but nsé yém ke romanceland...ke afid ítie
Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Abasi usiak fin itep inua mfo ado!
Na you your mama no train well o, Ame kop?
See big toto
If you mention me again
I go curse

1 Like

Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2018
Kingsley10000:
pm make I give you her number ,make u chat her up for watsapp.

u might like her,trust me.but do treat her with love and care

Pm you for puci wey you don scatter lol smh
Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by mikool007(m): 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2018
This is super storyyyyyy...................
Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by Sixaxis: 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2018
Bruh!! If u have an idea how popcorn pops while frying!? That's how u gonna pop if u dare leave that babe..
Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2018
Abang52:

See big toto
If you mention me again
I go curse

OK
Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by Prettyenit18(f): 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2018
...and she knows that's why she keeps asking you if you love her
Kingsley10000:
I love her character,she is really good,not materialistic,perfect cook and she gives(that's what is rare In most 9ja ladies)

but 'm confused,I don't have much feeling for her
Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by YorubaAssasin: 10:00pm On Apr 30, 2018
Kingsley10000:
I love her character,she is really good,not materialistic,perfect cook and she gives(that's what is rare In most 9ja ladies)

Thunder fire you already. So now, you no dey sure abi? angry

No worry, you be mah Niggah! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by Prettyenit18(f): 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2018
So you are saying you were not aware she was from ebonyi state before asking her out.
Kingsley10000:
I have other babes that I consider better than her in all ramification...and another barrier is cultural differences,she is from ebonyi state,and my people do denigrate them(they do make a lot of demeaning remark about them)

do you know what it means to be called"onye abakeliki) in anambra?.it's very degrading

2 Likes

Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 30, 2018

1 Like

Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by murphyibiam15(m): 10:17pm On Apr 30, 2018
Kingsley10000:
I have other babes that I consider better than her in all ramification...and another barrier is cultural differences,she is from ebonyi state,and my people do denigrate them(they do make a lot of demeaning remark about them)

do you know what it means to be called"onye abakeliki) in anambra?.it's very degrading

that's the stupid segregation and hate that is within the igbo tribe.. very useless tribe and disunited amongst others... imagine this shitty yans.. LMAO ..you guys make yourselves laughing stock for others

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:17pm On Apr 30, 2018
Abang52:

Idiot

Lol. Alright.
This is highly uncalled for though.
If that's you at that DP, then I'm highly shamed. You possess no class. Fine boy with no brains!
Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by vicben27(m): 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2018
Kingsley10000:

you dont have much feeling for her yet you keep bleeping her! its not fair bro, dont go and break another fregile heart.
Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 30, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. Alright.
This is highly uncalled for though.
If that's you at that DP, then I'm highly shamed. You possess no class. Fine boy with no brains!

I need to point this out
I'm under no restriction whatsoever not to vent on someone who insults me.
And if you dare to try you will get served as hot as it is.
Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by QueenVina(f): 11:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
Kingsley10000:

U no well... When u were busy kpanshing d babe, so u forgot she WAS an abakaliki gal..may God 4give u

2 Likes

Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by Mcy56(f): 11:15pm On Apr 30, 2018
@Op, I think the incessant cry has spiritual undertone.
Be sure you have not got yourself into trouble already. It's not every lady you can take advantage of and go scot free.
I hope you find a way to get yourself out of the mess you created for yourself and above all, cull out a learning point from it.
Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by Holymann(m): 11:23pm On Apr 30, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

That's fallacy. You just don't love and also do not see a WIFE in her, that's all!
Don't mind him, he's only using that as an excuse because he doesn't want her.
I'm from Awka but 3 of my family members are married to people from Ebonyi

3 Likes

Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by pawshjai(f): 12:27am On May 01, 2018
murphyibiam15:

that's the stupid segregation and hate that is within the igbo tribe.. very useless tribe and disunited amongst others... imagine this shitty yans.. LMAO ..you guys make yourselves laughing stock for others
i am igbo...buh i sooo agree wif u...shitty yans indeed...do u knw wah love his...true love knows no tribal difrence..it knows nufin...shithole pipu

1 Like

Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:34am On May 01, 2018
Kingsley10000:
Was a v before we met.she's 22years old.the 1st time we did it,she said shey I have gotten what I wanted,i acted like I didn't hear her,after some seconds she asked me whether I love her,I said yes I do.she keeps asking the question even on watsapp.

another thing I noticed was that,after the 1st game we played,she always frequent my house to watch tv,movies(telemundo,telenovela and the likes) music videos or charge phone even uninvited and on Sundays and she always cry after each game.not as if it's paining her o and she always call my name and ask"whether I love her".I don't even know the reason behind the crying

After having sex with her you're coming here to say shíts..

Well, I don't blame you undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:36am On May 01, 2018
QueenVina:
U no well... When u were busy kpanshing d babe, so u forgot she WAS an abakaliki gal..may God 4give u

he's very stupid..

I hope the girl use some juju to kill him..

useless being
Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by Nobody: 1:07am On May 01, 2018
OP, you no try at all. In fact, you're a disgrace. The girl you bleeped seems underage or just legal (18-19)

TheUpsetGirl1:

he's very stupid..

I hope the girl use some juju to kill him..

useless being

This is why no matter what, I can never have sexual relations (or any kind of relationship, for that matter) with a Benin girl.

1 Like

Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:12am On May 01, 2018
Abang52:

I need to point this out
I'm under no restriction whatsoever not to vent on someone who insults me.
And if you dare to try you will get served as hot as it is.

Its okay. It's okay. I'm not cut out for this 'social media ranting'. Not my thing.

'E go be'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Men Love Boobs??? / A New Hairstyle For Boys Is Out (photo) / Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.