Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

I Need Your Opinion On This Issue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Opinion On This Issue (1053 Views)

Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) / What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Opinion On This Issue by Kazylarry(m): 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2018
I met a girl during Nysc .... She use to sleep in my room on the same bed , we eat together , we do Alot together like a couple , but she said she don't like me and will never like me.... If people joke about us being together after nysc . she use to rebuke me (that she will never date me) and make me to wonder maybe something is wrong with me.. Moreover we use to have sex ...if you are in my shoes what will you do and what do you think is wrong with this girl
Re: I Need Your Opinion On This Issue by Mslovelystar(f): 10:36pm On Apr 30, 2018
Sit her down and talk to her. There must be a reason for such.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Opinion On This Issue by MhizzAJ(f): 10:36pm On Apr 30, 2018
Kazylarry:
I met a girl during Nysc .... She use to sleep in my room on the same bed , we eat together , we do Alot together like a couple , but she said she don't like me and will never like me.... If people joke about us being together after nysc . she use to rebuke me (that she will never date me) and make me to wonder maybe something is wrong with me.. Moreover we use to have sex ...if you are in my shoes what will you do and what do you think is wrong with this girl

My dear Kazylarry she's only using you to pass time cheesy
Re: I Need Your Opinion On This Issue by McBrooklyn(m): 10:38pm On Apr 30, 2018
Shey bi you don knack am na... That one don do you too na, free her... cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Opinion On This Issue by Kazylarry(m): 10:43pm On Apr 30, 2018
Mslovelystar:
Sit her down and talk to her. There must be a reason for such.

I use to talk to her about it but she will just say am not interested in what am saying and walk away
Moreover I told her not come to my room anymore but she will always come back and I have soft spot for girls (bcoz whenever she didn't sleep in my room, she use to sleep on a couch in the living room which make me to pity her)
Re: I Need Your Opinion On This Issue by Kazylarry(m): 10:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Yah I think so
Some girls only need you for the help and time been
Re: I Need Your Opinion On This Issue by Kazylarry(m): 10:47pm On Apr 30, 2018
McBrooklyn:
Shey bi you don knack am na... That one don do you too na, free her... cheesy

But the words use to hit me hard... Moreover she as altitude problem... Once she as mood swing.. If you greet her.. She will not reply you
Re: I Need Your Opinion On This Issue by HOLYDICK(m): 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2018
Keep f*cking ha

I repeat keep knacking her

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Opinion On This Issue by Mslovelystar(f): 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2018
Kazylarry:

I use to talk to her about it but she will just say am not interested in what am saying and walk away
Moreover I told her not come to my room anymore but she will always come back and I have soft spot for girls (bcoz whenever she didn't sleep in my room, she use to sleep on a couch in the living room which make me to pity her)
but have you ask her the main why she doesnt like you ?

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Opinion On This Issue by Kazylarry(m): 10:55pm On Apr 30, 2018
Mslovelystar:
but have you ask her the main why she doesnt like you ?

Yes.. She said that she as made up her mind from home that she don't want to date anyone one during nysc but she is single
Re: I Need Your Opinion On This Issue by ShenTeh(m): 11:00pm On Apr 30, 2018
Check again. You are probably doing a married woman.
Re: I Need Your Opinion On This Issue by Kazylarry(m): 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
ShenTeh:
Check again. You are probably doing a married woman.

Lol she is not marry .. Am very sure of that
Re: I Need Your Opinion On This Issue by OgahBohz: 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
em sir, what exactly is your problem ?

you are fucking someone freely and she is giving you freedom to dump her after service and move on, and you complaining that you want to marry her?

you said she has attitude problem and you want to marry her?

so you think she won't cheat on you after marriage ?
or while dating ?

guy she just want frndz with benefit, probably because you have a long thing or your good on bed ..

you better smash that thing now..

enjoy while offer still valid .

the promo can end anytime o ...

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Opinion On This Issue by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 30, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Probably... This is the only reason I think.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Opinion On This Issue by YorubaAssasin: 12:55am On May 01, 2018
OP. Craze dey ur head so... why you come carry woman matter for head like dis? She be category 3 lady. These are ladies that are attracted to jerks and rude boyz.

Next time she come ur room, fvck her good and send her packing right away. Even if na late in the night.

Ignore her calls and overtures afterwards... she needs some steel in you. She like you but the challenge is ur's.

Na guys like you go dey disgrace men upandan.
Re: I Need Your Opinion On This Issue by phazotron(m): 2:08am On May 01, 2018
Kazylarry:

But the words use to hit me hard... Moreover she as altitude problem... Once she as mood swing.. If you greet her.. She will not reply you

someone at my place of work excercises such shitty behaviour.........sometimes i wonder why God created women.....they dont seem to be of any use anyway.
Re: I Need Your Opinion On This Issue by jubrealguy(m): 2:19am On May 01, 2018
phazotron:

someone at my place of work excercises such shitty behaviour.........sometimes i wonder why God created women.....they dont seem to be of any use anyway.
Chai! U dey vex oooo
Re: I Need Your Opinion On This Issue by StuntingBlack(m): 3:26am On May 01, 2018
Kazylarry:

I met a girl during Nysc .... She use to sleep in my room on the same bed , we eat together , we do Alot together like a couple , but she said (1.)she don't like me and will never like me.... If people joke about us being together after nysc . she use to rebuke me (that she will never date me) and make me to wonder maybe something is wrong with me.. (2.)Moreover we use to have sex ...if you are in my shoes what will you do and what do you think is wrong with this girl

1. Her mind
says ''this isn't the man .....''

WHILE

2. Her body says ''this is the D (guess you know what that is).....''

Moral of the story:

If you are like her, PLAY HER GAME.
If you are not like her, PLAY THE MONEY GAME (i.e get something thinking/doing that will earn you cool Benjies), OR, WATCH HER PLAY YOU.

BUT LEST YOU ARE LIKE ME, then PLAY THE MONEY GAME and at the same time, PLAY HER GAME

Hoping these 2 cents do something good.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Opinion On This Issue by Mslovelystar(f): 7:34am On May 01, 2018
Kazylarry:

Yes.. She said that she as made up her mind from home that she don't want to date anyone one during nysc but she is single
hmmmn, maybe with time she will change that idealogy. It depends on how good you are to her tho......
Re: I Need Your Opinion On This Issue by fykes(m): 10:30am On May 01, 2018
Simple....shes using u for sex while waiting for someone she can love..I can tell u something else she does u didn't say, " she's hardly nice to u until she needs ur dick"
If u want her, turn her down, stay away, abstain from fucking her, ignore her and man up, don't even greet her....
We how she gravels at ur feet

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Opinion On This Issue by Shugavee(f): 10:45am On May 01, 2018
Kazylarry:

stop letting her use you dear!!

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Opinion On This Issue by Kazylarry(m): 10:46am On May 01, 2018
fykes:
Simple....shes using u for sex while waiting for someone she can love..I can tell u something else she does u didn't say, " she's hardly nice to u until she needs ur dick"
If u want her, turn her down, stay away, abstain from fucking her, ignore her and man up, don't even greet her....
We how she gravels at ur feet

OK bro
That is my line of action
Re: I Need Your Opinion On This Issue by Kazylarry(m): 10:49am On May 01, 2018
Shugavee:
stop letting her use you dear!!

I will give her some distance
Thanks dear
Sometimes it's good to be harsh with girls but am not the type of person
Re: I Need Your Opinion On This Issue by Sullyboy: 10:51am On May 01, 2018
Re: I Need Your Opinion On This Issue by Kazylarry(m): 10:51am On May 01, 2018
Mslovelystar:
hmmmn, maybe with time she will change that idealogy. It depends on how good you are to her tho......

Hmmm
Can't bear it anymore
Re: I Need Your Opinion On This Issue by Kazylarry(m): 10:53am On May 01, 2018
StuntingBlack:

1. Her mind[/b] says ''this isn't the man .....''

WHILE

2. Her body says ''this is the D (guess you know what that is).....''

Moral of the story:

If you are like her, PLAY HER GAME.
If you are not like her, PLAY THE MONEY GAME (i.e get something thinking/doing that will earn you cool Benjies), OR, WATCH HER PLAY YOU.

BUT LEST YOU ARE LIKE ME, then PLAY THE MONEY GAME and at the same time, PLAY HER GAME

Hoping these 2 cents do something good.

Nice one
Am always on money game
I can't joke with that
That is what defines you as a man
Re: I Need Your Opinion On This Issue by Kazylarry(m): 10:53am On May 01, 2018
phazotron:

na so
Re: I Need Your Opinion On This Issue by Shugavee(f): 10:54am On May 01, 2018
Kazylarry:

I will give her some distance
Thanks dear
Sometimes it's good to be harsh with girls but am not the type of person
don't be harsh. Just stand ur ground n create distance0
Re: I Need Your Opinion On This Issue by Kazylarry(m): 10:58am On May 01, 2018
[quote author=Shugavee post=67180077] don't be harsh. Just stand ur ground n create distance0[/quote

OK
Thanks ..
Re: I Need Your Opinion On This Issue by austyn0(m): 11:00am On May 01, 2018
Bro, ask yourself if you have ever met a lady that is this sincere in your entire life...

She is obviously hanging around you for the benefits,, like where to eat, sleep and so on, buh she was even open with her feelings,, some will pretend to be dating or even marrying you without ring for the benefits...

Keep her the way she wants to be kept whilst finding love elsewhere buh be careful with her, ndia di egwu.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rape, Sexual Addictions And Relationship Matters / I Mistakenly Told My Boyfriend My Father Has Side Chicks, Ever Since, He Started / South African Man Buy 4 Mercedes Benz For His Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.