Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,201 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:59 PM

What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? (688 Views)

Should I Hit On This Married Lady / Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? by akiOYIBO: 11:29pm On Apr 30, 2018
There is this beautiful tall lady that packed in about a month ago in our boys quater. She has a baby boy even though she's in her late twenties. She has easily integrated herself into my family to the extent she could drop her boy when she's off for work without worries. I have a soft spot for her boy and I do take care of him
The thing is, she is giving me alot of greenlights and am really confused. She gets jealous wenever ladies are around me or wenever I feel happy at company of a girl. She likes to sit around and make body contacts, tell me her stories and in two occasions told me about my friends and some other guys that tries to woo her, coupled with many eye contacts and smiles.
I was not initially into her but her actions now made me mad that I think I now have great feelings for her. But she has always lectured me that if I don't have money I should neva think of loving or dating someone and she has always jokingly maintained that she knew she should be older than me atleast by a year. Shes so beautiful a lot of rich guys have been coming after her but she wont just accept. She will always give me reasons why she wont accept them. I do not have money and shes' two years older than me, what do I do?...pls advice.
Re: What Should I Do? by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:35pm On Apr 30, 2018
Bro just hustle
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 30, 2018
I think you should friendzone her.

Then make more money to enjoy your life.
Re: What Should I Do? by akiOYIBO: 11:51pm On Apr 30, 2018
greyham:
I think you should friendzone her.

Then make more money to enjoy your life.
have already friendzoned her but I feel like its not enough. Working hard also to make money
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 30, 2018
akiOYIBO:

have already friendzoned her but I feel like its not enough. Working hard also to make money

Excellent. However you're doing it, keep it up
Re: What Should I Do? by tetula123(m): 12:00am On May 01, 2018
I like it when ladies talk how it's of no use being broke and being in a relationship. it's motivates me to work and hustle more, don't know about you.
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:24am On May 01, 2018
Re: What Should I Do? by makydebbie(f): 12:34am On May 01, 2018

. I do not have money and shes' two years older than me, what do I do?...pls advice.

Don't be silly.

You say she gives you greenlight.

And she has also hinted this. If you really love her, then hustle, get money and give her your salary every month if you please.

But she has always lectured me that if I don't have money I should neva think of loving or dating someone

She'll use you to take care of her son if you're not careful.
I'll advise you to work and earn money, not for this lady but yourself.
You'll end up selling all your properties to impress a single mum who's older than you're, and watch how you'll be the biggest loser here.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by Diamond23(f): 7:48am On May 01, 2018
Learn to differentiate between love nd lust. I bet with buhari life dat wot u v for her must be feelings of lust.
Re: What Should I Do? by ehinmowo: 10:37am On May 01, 2018
akiOYIBO:
There is this beautiful tall lady that packed in about a month ago in our boys quater. She has a baby boy even though she's in her late twenties. She has easily integrated herself into my family to the extent she could drop her boy when she's off for work without worries. I have a soft spot for her boy and I do take care of him
The thing is, she is giving me alot of greenlights and am really confused. She gets jealous wenever ladies are around me or wenever I feel happy at company of a girl. She likes to sit around and make body contacts, tell me her stories and in two occasions told me about my friends and some other guys that tries to woo her, coupled with many eye contacts and smiles.
I was not initially into her but her actions now made me mad that I think I now have great feelings for her. But she has always lectured me that if I don't have money I should neva think of loving or dating someone and she has always jokingly maintained that she knew she should be older than me atleast by a year. Shes so beautiful a lot of rich guys have been coming after her but she wont just accept. She will always give me reasons why she wont accept them. I do not have money and shes' two years older than me, what do I do?...pls advice.

Life is short. Regrets will make it shorter. Talk to her. Express ur feelings. If u truly like her, d urge will cos u to hustle. Bt dnt ignore or friendzone her. U never knw, she may link you up wit one of those rich guys. CAUTION: if she agree to ur request, dnt be too pushy or demanding ( never get money yet oo). But d more she falls for u, the more d boundaries dissolve. I am tired of typing

(1) (Reply)

How To Score A1+ In Sex ( Hot Truth) / Beautifully Designed Short Ankara Fashion Styles For Women And Girls Photos / First Ever Same-sex Marriage In The Royal Family To Take Place This Summer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.