Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

People Healed By Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / People Healed By Jesus (688 Views)

Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony / Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus / 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Healed By Jesus by kris2glo: 3:19pm On May 19, 2010
TESTIMONIES
My Healing From Heaven!
When I was due for the delivery of my baby, I was told by the doctor that my blood count (PCV) was too low. He said that I had to either have blood transfusion or be placed on a medication of multivitamins for two weeks before the delivery could be carried out.
Following the second option meant that the normal pregnancy span, which is forty weeks, would be exceeded while the first option was totally out of it for me. I decided to go ahead with an operation to deliver my baby without any of them.
By speaking the Word of faith I’d learnt from Pastor Chris, after the operation, my blood count which was 23% miraculously increased to 33% without any blood transfusion or multivitamins!
The doctor also recounted that there was no blood loss. That day, I delivered a beautiful daughter, Crystal, to the glory of God!
However, my baby was not very well. She had jaundice, difficulty feeding and was not active. These conditions caused her to have reduced body movements. To enable her feed, the doctor passed some tubes through her nostrils into her stomach. It was a deeply disheartening sight for me.
At this time, I suddenly remembered the book “Healing from Heaven”. I had heard about it in church. The man of God, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, in the introduction wrote that “, As you go through these pages , let the Holy Spirit touch you right where you are, because the power of the Lord is mightily present to heal.” My husband and I immediately took the book and
began to read the testimonies in it aloud to our daughter.
The results were instant! Our daughter, who could neither feed nor move, started responding to God's Word without the help of the tube! Moreover, she also started increasing in weight!
Soon after, the jaundice which she was diagnosed with at birth disappeared! (Her medical report, which we were given before she was discharged from the hospital, attested clearly to this fact!)
God is awesome! He has taken care of all that concerns me and my family, with the aid of this book “Healing from Heaven”! Praise God!
Laureen Daniel
Lagos, Nigeria.

Book review changed a protracted condition!
Sometime in February, 2010, I was asked by my Pastor to review the book “Healing from Heaven” during a Church service. I saw this as an opportunity to read the book intensely, and not to just read it like any other book.
I recall praying before I started reading the book, that the Holy Spirit would help me to understand the book in such a way that it would minster to all who would listen to the review.
At the service, during the review, I knew from the countenance of the congregation that my prayer had been answered. The impact took me by surprise! I was also amazed at my passionate delivery and presentation. Praise God!
However, I did not grasp the extent of the impact until about one week later. I received a call from my wife, who said a lady told her that after listening to the review, her faith increased so much that she believed God for an immediate end to an ailment. She had suffered from fibroid for a long time, but right there, she received her healing!
Christian Ikechukwu Chime
Lagos, Nigeria
TESTIMONIALS
Everyone must have a copy!
Words cannot describe how powerful this book is! It is full of anointing, changes lives and gives divine healing to our bodies! I was so blessed when I got a copy of the book. I felt the anointing surge through me as I read it, and then I said to myself, 'This book must be taken to all the sick out there in hospitals, and I will be a part of it' Thank you so much Pastor for the divine healing and anointing in it!
God bless you!
Prudence Karisa
Zimbabwe
My dad is changing!
The “Healing from Heaven” book is awesome and full of the healing anointing! It is making great impact in my dad's life. I see changes in his life as he reads the book. There is indeed healing from heaven!
Olivia Onyi Ezenwa
Nigeria
Faith Catapulted to a whole new level!
I have read a copy of the book, Healing from Heaven! Believe me, it will change you! You don't have to need healing to be inspired by the book. Just reading it will take your faith to a whole new level. Thank you Pastor Chris!
Busisiwe Chauke
South Africa
Healed instantly on contact
Wow! I'll never forget the miracle of a dear sister who instantly received her healing after her contact with this awesome book during its free distribution in a hospital in Benin City! Glory to God forever more!
Sakpere Anne
Benin City, Nigeria
Re: People Healed By Jesus by Greycells(m): 4:29pm On May 19, 2010
To God be all the glory. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: People Healed By Jesus by Joagbaje(m): 5:16pm On May 20, 2010
The first healing i got was in early 90's when I used to be sick of malaria. I came across a little book by kenyon. "Jesus The Healer " was the title. The book was hot for me to chew. I got healed instantly following the instruction of the book. few occasions when simptoms of malariatries to show face . I just released the word and it will dissappear. But now its a new ball game. with the teachings of pastor Chris, I have come to a higher level where i dont need healing again. Ive learnt to walk in divine health.

Romans 8:11
But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
Re: People Healed By Jesus by petres007(m): 7:27pm On May 21, 2010
Joagbaje:

I just released the word  and it will dissappear.

Really?  cheesy

Joagbaje:

But now its a new ball game. with the teachings of pastor Chris,

"with the teachings of pastor Chris" abi? Its not difficult to see where you guys' allegiance really lies.  tongue

Joagbaje:

.  .  . a higher level where i dont need healing again. Ive learnt to walk in divine health.

So said your "papa" Hagin and others like him.  .  .  till he finally gave in after a prolonged struggle with heart problems  shocked grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Governs You? / Who My God Is / Triumph Of The Lion Of Judah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.