Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. (9988 Views)

10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 / 5 Unbelievably Good Reasons To Read Your Bible / 10 Good Reasons Why You Should Go To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by Anas09: 8:28pm On May 06, 2018
frank317:

Lol... mgbeke get husband... u, tushh babe, using expensive cream with smooth skin.. fine gal, no husband and u are happy
But of course. Like attracts likes. Like husband like wife.
Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by Anas09: 8:29pm On May 06, 2018
frank317:

Sadly a single above age lady is trying to tell me how i live my life with my wife.
My wife is a woman like u who has found love in me. U are a single old lady who is lonly and is clutching onto mythical Jesus.
My religious stand, my wife knows... she is happy with me that way... so far we are the best couple in my area.
My wife is my life, my lord, hapiness and my sweetness, even ur ficticious jesus cannot come between us... u actually need a man who will love u the way i love my wife... pay her some respect, she is not ur mate(oops, not agewise).
Woman wrapper.
Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by Anas09: 8:37pm On May 06, 2018
vaxx:
lol, i am not yet pa...please o
And i am Ma because Frank says i am abi? If i am Ma, then nothing stops you from being Pa nah
Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by hopefulLandlord: 8:40pm On May 06, 2018
vaxx:
lol, i am not yet pa...please o

Here am I thinking you're walking with the aid of a stick, you have a guide go around with you with an oxygen tank in case of emergency, you can barely talk cuz all you have left is one sweet tooth and all your foods are taken in liqiod form
Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by vaxx: 8:46pm On May 06, 2018
Anas09:

And i am Ma because Frank says i am abi? If i am Ma, then nothing stops you from being Pa nah
sure i will and i hope for it and so you do . learn to be peaceful.
Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by vaxx: 8:53pm On May 06, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Here am I thinking you're walking with the aid of a stick, you have a guide go around with you with an oxygen tank in case of emergency, you can barely talk cuz all you have left is one sweet tooth and all your foods are taken in liqiod form
lol. ''one sweet tooth'' this got me cracking
Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by Anas09: 9:03pm On May 06, 2018
vaxx:
sure i will and i hope for it and so you do . lean to be peaceful.
You can't tell the daughter of the Prince of Peace to learn to be peaceful. My Master is the Prince of Peace.

You guys reject Him, stand a far off looking in through stained glasses from outside, but trying by all means to dictate to us inside how to live our lives.

If i see black, my faith enjoins me to call it black rather than play with words around it, and call it something like black. When i call a Spade a Spade not a gardening tool, because you expect me to be timid but i refuse to be, you resort to calling me names. good a thing, i don't care. My validation does not come from atheists or ATR adherents.

I keep saying 'I am not timid. I'm not afraid of satan and i'm definitely not afraid of his helpers. He can not intimidate me to shut up. If i decide to shut up, it won't be according to his terms.

If that makes me What?, I don't give two hoots.

A Spade remains a Spade here, not a gardening tool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by vaxx: 9:06pm On May 06, 2018
Anas09:

You can't tell the daughter of the Prince of Peace to learn to be peaceful. My Master is the Prince of Peace.

:oYou guys reject Him, stand a far off looking in through stained glasses from outside, but trying by all means to dictate to us inside how to live our lives.

If i see black, my faith enjoins me to call it black rather than play with words around it, and call it something like black. When i call a Spade a Spade not a gardening tool, because you expect me to be timid but i refuse to be, you resort to calling me names. good a thing, i don't care. My validation does not come from atheists or ATR adherents.

I keep saying 'I am not timid. I'm not afraid of satan and i'm definitely not afraid of his helpers. He can not intimidate me to shut up. If i decide to shut up, it won't be according to his terms.

If that makes me What?, I don't give two hoots.

A Spade remains a Spade here, not a gardening tool.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by kolawoleibukun: 9:29pm On May 06, 2018
omo do wetin you like. no send anybody. make dem go die. all these pastors na wizards. dem no deserve respect at all. rogues
Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by Born2Freak(f): 10:01pm On May 06, 2018
Anas09:

Oh dear. This is coming from someone who never fails to call me grandma. When did i ever say i'm older and richer?

You don tire to call me old? Now na me call myself old?

You thought calling me old will increase my actual age? Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Pikin, Gerarahia.

So, you are denying your menopausal age? Well, I know that you belong to the old hag association in which Ishilove is the president.

1 Like

Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by Born2Freak(f): 10:07pm On May 06, 2018
Anas09:

Oh pls, i don't bleach my skin. I'm too Born Again to bleach my skin. I'm just clean. Hopefullandlord can tell you how i look if you missed my pictures which were pasted here everywhere. Hope, tell her.

I wish i was Gran mama. Even if i were. Won't you be ashamed that your grandmama can give you a run for your money? Gurl, you are 20, trust me, if i were in the world, if i step in front of that your miserable wretched boy friend (who will not have the guts to call me by name), you'd be praying he chickens out, and never talks to me.

Oh pls, girl, just take conscious baths and us good moisturizers. Just an advise from your grandmama.

Only someone who bleaches would say that dark skin is dirty. You are a bleacher or maybe a skin toner. And by the way, I don't have a boyfriend....not everyone is a sl0t like you.
Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by hopefulLandlord: 10:14pm On May 06, 2018
Born2Freak:

Only someone who bleaches would say that dark skin is dirty. You are a bleacher or maybe a skin toner. And by the way, I don't have a boyfriend....not everyone is a sl0t like you.

Let it go

1 Like

Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by Born2Freak(f): 10:25pm On May 06, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Let it go

Why? Are you here to confirm that she is indeed beautiful with glowing skin?
Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by hopefulLandlord: 10:29pm On May 06, 2018
Born2Freak:

Why? Are you here to confirm that she is indeed beautiful with glowing skin?

Nah, I don't give a rat's ass behind about dick vagyna measuring contest going on. just telling you to cut it off if you can help it cuz she'll soon bring your dad and mum into the discussion and your thread would be deleted by the mods wink

I'm talking from experience

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by budaatum: 10:45pm On May 06, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
What?!
If I should pluck out a gif now, budaatum will fly off the handle and begin to get his knickers in a twist
Even I know I have to waive my right to object where certain individuals are concerned!

1 Like

Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by Anas09: 2:38pm On May 07, 2018
Born2Freak:

Hahahahahahahaahha. Okay girl. Enjoy yourself.
Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by superhumanist(m): 9:16am On May 08, 2018
I just realized that atheism makes you immune to bus preachers' taxes.
Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by Bayonle10: 1:15pm On May 08, 2018
Primesky:

See how wise you are. The phone or whatever devise you are using, was made by somebody. The clothes, shoes and everything you're putting on, was made by somebody. The house, cars, aeroplane and all gargets and devices were made and are still being made by somebody.

But you will come out to say there is no God. You are not made or created. You believe you are an accidental creation, a chance from a Big Bang!. Come on, what kind of reasoning is that?

Open your eyes, come back to your maker, because you are an intentional creation.

Jesus is the way.
his cloth was made by someone, everything he uses was made by someone, so nothing comes from nothing same thing as your imaginary God..... We might be accidental creation, survival brought us here, rainfall isn't intentionally made for us, we are lucky water evaporates
Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by Primesky(m): 1:53pm On May 08, 2018
Bayonle10:
his cloth was made by someone, everything he uses was made by someone, so nothing comes from nothing same thing as your imaginary God..... We might be accidental creation, survival brought us here, rainfall isn't intentionally made for us, we are lucky water evaporates

embarassed Oh Lord please, have mercy on these people and just open their eyes. I know they don't know and that's why they reason like this.

The greatest punishment for a living man, is when God allows him/her to believe and do whatever he/she wants pending the day of reckoning.

Romans 1:21-22 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Romans 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

Refusing to retain or keep the knowledge of God in your understanding reasoning, is a dangerous gamble.

My dear, why do you want to destroy yourself?.

So since the last accidental creation, the mistake just refused to happen again, can't that mistake bring about flying men and women?. What poor and pitiable reasoning.

Hold on, OK?. This is the end time, you will see things and you will see this great God very soon, here or on the other side of eternity, but I wonder where you will run to OR what you will do when that hour comes.

Even well read scientists, are beginning to see the truth in the bible, and are increasingly accepting the existence of God, yet someone without a single scientific research paper, will wake up one morning, and say, there is no God. Oh Lord, please pity this your creation and open His eyes in Jesus name. Amen!.

God is real, Jesus is real and He saves.
Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by Born2Freak(f): 3:34pm On May 08, 2018
Primesky:

embarassed Oh Lord please, have mercy on these people and just open their eyes. I know they don't know and that's why they reason like this.

The greatest punishment for a living man, is when God allows him/her to believe and do whatever he/she wants pending the day of reckoning.

Romans 1:21-22 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Romans 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

Refusing to retain or keep the knowledge of God in your understanding reasoning, is a dangerous gamble.

So since the last accidental creation, the mistake just refused to happen again, can't that mistake bring about flying men and women?. What poor and pitiable reasoning.

Hold on, OK?. This is the end time, you will see things and you will see this great God very soon, here or on the other side of eternity, but I wonder where you will run to OR what you will do when that hour comes.

Even well read scientists, are beginning to see the truth in the bible, and are increasingly accepting the existence of God, yet someone without a single scientific research paper, will wake up one morning, and say, there is no God. Oh Lord, please pity this your creation and open His eyes in Jesus name. Amen!.

Most scientists today do not believe in God. There is no evidence for him. In fact, those who rely on him tend to be more disappointed. For how long have we been praying for Naija to get better?
Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by Primesky(m): 4:04pm On May 08, 2018
Born2Freak:

Most scientists today do not believe in God. There is no evidence for him. In fact, those who rely on him tend to be more disappointed. For how long have we been praying for Naija to get better?

It's very saddening, what's going on in Nigeria, but the answer is not in doubting God. We are responsible for what we have going on wrong in our country. Is one thing to pray, it's another thing to repent and then pray.

Only those who don't want to see evidence of Him, don't see Him. If all you're seeing is not evidence enough, then I don't know what.

2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Sin has a grave consequence for the people of God.

The more deprave we humans get, the more towards destruction we get, the very elements will act against us, the devil will also find an explanation for that, they'll call it climate change. But for the grace of God, no body will survive. Do you think people will dare to open their mortal mouth to speak nonsense about God in the face of the least ranking angel and get away with it?. If you can't learn from what is in the physical, how can you begin to delve into the spiritual?.

Romans 1:19-20 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

All things are open to see.

Jesus saves.
Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 08, 2018
Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by Born2Freak(f): 4:18pm On May 08, 2018
Primesky:

It's very saddening, what's going on in Nigeria, but the answer is not in doubting God. We are responsible for what we have going on wrong in our country. Is one thing to pray, it's another thing to repent and then pray.

Only those who don't want to see evidence of Him, don't see Him. If all you're seeing is not evidence enough, then I don't know what.

2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Sin has a grave consequence for the people of God.

The more deprave we humans get, the more towards destruction we get, the very elements will act against us, the devil will also find an explanation for that, they'll call it climate change. But for the grace of God, no body will survive. Do you think people will dare to open their mortal mouth to speak nonsense about God in the face of the least ranking angel and get away with it?. If you can't learn from what is in the physical, how can you begin to delve into the spiritual?.

Romans 1:19-20 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

All things are open to see.

Jesus saves.

This your preaching all amounts to nothing. Frustrated youths in this economy have been driven to the comfort of codeine and tramadol. Politicians looting and causing mayhem during elections. Herdsmen killing and maiming people. Salaries remaining the same but food prices keep going up.

Your God just sits and watches while Nigerians suffer. But in the bible he acted when the isrealites prayed for his mercies. Is your God a racist?

1 Like

Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by Born2Freak(f): 4:34pm On May 08, 2018
Jejosan:
Plan To Attend

Gerrarrahia before I call the mods angry
Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by frank317: 5:02pm On May 08, 2018
Primesky:

Ur God does not exist. We dont know how the universe came to exist, pethaps it has always been existing.

U cannot make up a being in ur head and claims he is the creator of the world... a being u have never seen.
Yet the being is as incompetent as u. How can the creator be living in ur head, needs u to make excuaes for him and cannot reveal himself to his creation yet he wants them to love him.
What kind of God creates an incompetent world and blame it on the devil whixh is equally unseen. Ohh he also blames man for mans error even when man did not create himself.
This God in ur head is pathetic, incompetent and can do nothing.
The fact that he sent an incompetent person like u only shows how fake he is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 08, 2018
GoodMuyis:

You should be grateful to Christianity for Western Education you have, atheist worldwide never thought of such idea

Should we also be grateful to the West for bringing slavery?
Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 08, 2018
Born2Freak:

This your preaching all amounts to nothing. Frustrated youths in this economy have been driven to the comfort of codeine and tramadol. Politicians looting and causing mayhem during elections. Herdsmen killing and maiming people. Salaries remaining the same but food prices keep going up.

Your God just sits and watches while Nigerians suffer. But in the bible he acted when the isrealites prayed for his mercies. Is your God a racist?

I don't know about that, lady.
'Cause you seem to have forgotten about the Holocaust.
Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 08, 2018
Babatunde360:

With this ur logic who created ur creator

"God of the gaps".
Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 08, 2018
mmsen:

On the one hand you say that God Almighty (Yahweh) is sovereign of the entire universe.

But then you end with "Jesus Christ is Lord over all".

You understand that those two sentences contradict each other?

Jesus is God.
Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by Brunicekid(m): 7:36pm On May 08, 2018
God is indeed GOD, and he is the Lord of all...
And, he created us to worship and Glorify his Mighty Name through his son, Jesus Christ.
Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by Primesky(m): 7:48pm On May 08, 2018
frank317:

Ur God does not exist. We dont know how the universe came to exist, pethaps it has always been existing.

U cannot make up a being in ur head and claims he is the creator of the world... a being u have never seen.
Yet the being is as incompetent as u. How can the creator be living in ur head, needs u to make excuaes for him and cannot reveal himself to his creation yet he wants them to love him.
What kind of God creates an incompetent world and blame it on the devil whixh is equally unseen. Ohh he also blames man for mans error even when man did not create himself.
This God in ur head is pathetic, incompetent and can do nothing.
The fact that he sent an incompetent person like u only shows how fake he is.

I guess you are the wise one, right?, the one who believes the universe has been existing just like that, and senselessly put everything thing in order, and you believe to be an accidental creation as well. SMH.

What a warped reasoning. God made intelligent humans, who have will and power of choice. God never made robots. Do you think making a robot will be difficult to do?. But God made man to fellowship with Him. In relationship, do you force the other to comply with you?. How genuine is forced marriage?. He let's you make your choice. But since, the universe belongs to God alone, if you're opposing Him and antagonizing Him, where do you suppose to be?. Is either you are in His house as a useful creation or in you're in the dustbin (hell) as a useless creation. Just as you do in your house. Whatever is useless to you the owner of the house, is thrown away, but in this case, you will be the one to decide where you want to go. God has been patient, giving us time to repent, but we count is as weakness. When the one who made the fiery balls will show up, all this nonsense will stop, for now you have your choice to make.

God is all around you, but pride and arrogance won't let you, He must appear to you the way you want or else He doesn't exist, fairwel.

If you like wait and waste your time, when He comes or you die and see Him, tell Him you didn't see any sign of Him and so you didn't believe in His existence, let's see how guiltless you will be. For what you have so far failed to see, others like you have diligently found it. So, you have no excuse. You've heard about Him and His love and saving grace, but you have made the choice to deny and reject Him, please who is at loss here?. See to it. If you like curse and abuse, that won't alter nor hurt the truth in any way.

Psalms 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Jesus is the way. Repent and be saved before it's too late. Jesus Loves you still.
Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by Primesky(m): 8:04pm On May 08, 2018
Born2Freak:

I pity you my dear, because you do not know. May God open your eyes. Men have made their choices. You too, have made your choice. Some have decided to steal, others lie, others commit fornication and adultery, there are horrendous liars and jailers, abortion is on the rise and all manner of wickedness. I guess you don't know that the fate that awaits the killer man is the same fate that aware the lair, sexual pervert and thief.

So, in your mind God should force the 'bad guys'to stop, do you know what that means?. If God moves in that line do you suppose you will be saved? When you don't even believe in Him.

The first time God forced a stop of evil, only a family of 8 persons were saved (Noah). The next time God forced a stop of whoredom and vileness, less than 5 persons were saved in a whole city. Yet all these are nothing compared to the next phase. For surely, evil and wickedness will not last long.

Jude 1:6-7 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Now, to ensure that you are saved from a far more terrible consequence, Jesus came to pay your price, yet you reject Him and are instead blaming God for the very evil you're part of. We all have sinned and messed up, all we need do is repent and be saved from the fiersome wrath coming. I can tell you, if God arises today, to force a stop if evil in Nigeria, He will not play partiality, He is just in judgement. Many people will go for it. Hahaha... So, you want God to kill the Boko Haram terrorists and then spare the liar?. Really?.

Repent and be saved now, it's for your own good.

Jesus saves.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hello Heathens! / The Difference Between Being A Christian And A Born Again Christian. / Will You Be Ready When The Lord Shall Come? - Olamide Obire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.