Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide (42582 Views)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by Nobody: 12:25am On May 02, 2018
Lorenzop:

If this is your yardstick for maturity then you are wrong, ask TUFACE how far because last I checked, he had several kids out of wedlock but still settled for one person, trust me its ladies that throws themselves at this so called celebrities. #FACt
idiot, 2 Face never rant all the time on the net.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by shogsman(m): 1:37am On May 02, 2018
[quote author=CollinsWeGlobe post=67199541] idiot, 2 Face never rant all the time on the net. [/quote

Leave the didirin alone,so posting every detail of your life on social media is mature,ode.
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by newoffer: 6:38am On May 02, 2018
And you are there giving free pussy and expect somebody to value you. shioor
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by Lorenzop: 8:54am On May 02, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
idiot, 2 Face never rant all the time on the net.

Waste of sperm, so all you do is stay and monitor celebrities who rant on the internet, lazy youth.... tongue tongue undecided undecided
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by DaRuud(m): 10:08am On May 02, 2018
NeeKlaus:
Honezly, if I see one more news concerning these two attention seekers again , I will rob the CBN and I will rob it dry! Try me and see... angry
But this gal wowo ooooh , wetin she use cook for am ?
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by MarieSucre(f): 11:06pm On May 02, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

We sabi animals like you, don't we? Asiwin lasan
Same to the mother who put you to birth.
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by YorubaAssasin: 11:14pm On May 02, 2018
MarieSucre:

Same to the mother who put you to birth.

L'abere l'alanbere bere... angry

Eiye asha kin d'arapo mo eyele ati aparo... angry

Eyin oju opolo kii deruba ejo ti o paje! cool

B'ejo se n f'awa wole... gbogbo ojo aiye e yio mo fi wole ni. angry

Emi ati ire... o'doju orun, o'doju ala! angry loni ojo kiini osu k'arun odun yii. angry

Wa mo pe omode re we si agba mi. Gba be! cheesy
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by MarieSucre(f): 11:29pm On May 02, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

L'abere l'alanbere bere... angry

Eiye asha kin d'arapo mo eyele ati aparo... angry

Eyin oju opolo kii deruba ejo ti o paje! cool

B'ejo se n f'awa wole... gbogbo ojo aiye e yio mo fi wole ni. angry

Emi ati ire... o'doju orun, o'doju ala! angry loni ojo kiini osu k'arun odun yii. angry

Wa mo pe omode re we si agba mi. Gba be! cheesy

Ere yin la wa n se

Tela omo ki lari f'oba se

Iran yin la wa n wo

Tela omo ki lari f'oba

ka rele oba opo feyin p'omo

Arata oriri l'Adejumo n da

Ka rele oba opo feyin p'omo
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by YorubaAssasin: 11:38pm On May 02, 2018
MarieSucre:

Ere yin la wa n se

Iran yin la wa n wo

Tela omo ki lari f'oba

Kati kati rada lo nfo jade... ko si itumo kan si gbogbo eyii.

Ohun t'agba mi fi ju omode re lo... maafi han e.

Ojo meta l'oni, wa gba mi loga! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by MarieSucre(f): 11:41pm On May 02, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Kati kati rada lo nfo jade... ko si itumo kan si gbogbo eyii.

Ohun t'agba mi fi ju omode re lo... maafi han e.

Ojo meta l'oni, wa gba mi loga! angry

Ogun adajo, Ogun adajo

Bi e be seke oo

Bi e ba daale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by Yoruba4Life: 11:44pm On May 02, 2018
MarieSucre:

Ere yin la wa n se

Iran yin la wa n wo

Tela omo ki lari f'oba

Egbon YorubaAssasin, tala won? MarieSucre, you get mind sha. You no dey fear? You wan die ni? We get all ur info. oo. Fara bale.
Bros., abeg dis one na just another olowo-shago. Free am.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by YorubaAssasin: 11:50pm On May 02, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

Egbon YorubaAssasin, tala won? MarieSucre, you get mind sha. You no dey fear? You wan die ni? We get all ur info. oo. Fara bale.
Bros., abeg dis one na just another olowo-shago. Free am.

You sabi am? O fohun odi si Iye mi oosa Osun oun Oya.

Abegi, je kin da seria fun were yi joo. Ojo meta lasan ni mo fun. grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by Yoruba4Life: 11:54pm On May 02, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

You sabi am? O fohun odi si Iye mi oosa Osun oun Oya.

Abegi, je kin da seria fun were yi joo. Ojo meta lasan ni mo fun. grin

Oosa Oodua !!! Eran lasan leyi ooo.. ko ne nkan nkan lara oo. Abeg, free her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed / Throwback Photo Of Phyno As A Boy As He Celebrates His 29th Birthday / Di'ja Rocks Ankara Braids (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.