Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,013 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

1st May: What Is That Thing You Find Wrong In A Nairalander,advice Him/ Her Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 1st May: What Is That Thing You Find Wrong In A Nairalander,advice Him/ Her Now (701 Views)

Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy / Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? / A Nairalander Advice To Women Around The World (stay Away From Black Men!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1st May: What Is That Thing You Find Wrong In A Nairalander,advice Him/ Her Now by BiggerbossAmani(m): 6:04pm On May 01, 2018
cry cry

Happy new month Nlders kiss kiss indeed this month shall be a month of blessings, Favour, divine healing,and supernatural breakthroughs in your careers. Amennnn

What is that thing you found offensive or wrong that a nairalander is doing, advice him/ her now so they will correct their ways cry cry .
Re: 1st May: What Is That Thing You Find Wrong In A Nairalander,advice Him/ Her Now by forreelinc(m): 6:06pm On May 01, 2018
angry i advice all bloggers on nairaland to get a life

1 Like

Re: 1st May: What Is That Thing You Find Wrong In A Nairalander,advice Him/ Her Now by BiggerbossAmani(m): 6:06pm On May 01, 2018
Advice me is allowed.
Re: 1st May: What Is That Thing You Find Wrong In A Nairalander,advice Him/ Her Now by BiggerbossAmani(m): 6:07pm On May 01, 2018
forreelinc:
cheesy cheesy
Nawa ooh this people don fed you with fake news
Re: 1st May: What Is That Thing You Find Wrong In A Nairalander,advice Him/ Her Now by BiggerbossAmani(m): 6:19pm On May 01, 2018
Please I will like to advice female and male Nl

when ever a guy approach you here on Nl give him room and hear him out. stop forming slay or classic lady because nobody knows tomorrow.

my guy on Nl please sex sex sex topics on Nl is sometimes not good for mental development. find your purpose on earth first and reason why you are alive before talking about sex Besides try to be polite to female Nl.

my general advice

please what ever you are doing in life never for one day give up on your dreams, work hard and dream big you never know when you will reach your breaking point in life.

happy New month Nlders

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1st May: What Is That Thing You Find Wrong In A Nairalander,advice Him/ Her Now by Cadec007(m): 6:25pm On May 01, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
Please I will like to advice female and male Nl

when ever a guy approach you here on Nl give him room and hear him out. stop forming slay or classic lady because nobody knows tomorrow.

my guy on Nl please sex sex sex topics on Nl is sometimes not good for mental development. find your purpose on earth first and reason why you are alive before talking about sex Besides try to be polite to female Nl.

my general advice

please what ever you are doing in life never for one day give up on your dreams, work hard and dream big you never know when you will reach your breaking point in life.

happy New month Nlders

ur head is intact!
Re: 1st May: What Is That Thing You Find Wrong In A Nairalander,advice Him/ Her Now by BiggerbossAmani(m): 6:35pm On May 01, 2018
Cadec007:
ur head is intact!
thank you my bro

1 Like

Re: 1st May: What Is That Thing You Find Wrong In A Nairalander,advice Him/ Her Now by Cadec007(m): 6:40pm On May 01, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
thank you my bro
uwc!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1st May: What Is That Thing You Find Wrong In A Nairalander,advice Him/ Her Now by HeWrites(m): 7:32pm On May 01, 2018
forreelinc:

cool

I advice you to stop coming to Nairaland to read news posted by bloggers.

Abstinence is the key
Re: 1st May: What Is That Thing You Find Wrong In A Nairalander,advice Him/ Her Now by iamagod1(m): 7:38pm On May 01, 2018
HeWrites:

cool

Abstinence is the key

How can you advice him on top of his advice shocked
Re: 1st May: What Is That Thing You Find Wrong In A Nairalander,advice Him/ Her Now by HeWrites(m): 7:46pm On May 01, 2018
iamagod1:

Cause what he wrote is not worthy to be called an advice.
Re: 1st May: What Is That Thing You Find Wrong In A Nairalander,advice Him/ Her Now by iamagod1(m): 9:18pm On May 01, 2018
HeWrites:

Cause what he wrote is not worthy to be called an advice.

Not worthy to you buf others might find it worthy

He shared a piece of his mind
Re: 1st May: What Is That Thing You Find Wrong In A Nairalander,advice Him/ Her Now by HeWrites(m): 9:38pm On May 01, 2018
iamagod1:

Not worthy to you buf others might find it worthy
He shared a piece of his mind
That's why I gave him the best options.
Re: 1st May: What Is That Thing You Find Wrong In A Nairalander,advice Him/ Her Now by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:42pm On May 01, 2018
iamagod1:

true talk bro
Re: 1st May: What Is That Thing You Find Wrong In A Nairalander,advice Him/ Her Now by DaniDani(m): 10:34pm On May 01, 2018
My advice goes s
directly and straight to IamAirforce1 aka Airfoce1;

Pls young man, you are a grown up man. Stop all this childish behavior on this forum, stop telling people more than they need to know about you, keep some secrets and post things your children will be proud to read tomorrow.

My next advice goes to all the self acclaimed feminists; This is Nigeria where your feminism does not have root or carry weight. Most of you are frustrated slay mamas who is suffering from battered and shattered relationship, some of you are at the edge of ending your over endurance relationship, while few of you are bread winners managing your marriages. Stop deceiving innocent girls with your feminism preaching. If the culture of Nigeria is choking your ego, and you can't submit to your man, pls relocate to the western countries and practice your nonsense there. Here in Nigeria, a woman is under her husband period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1st May: What Is That Thing You Find Wrong In A Nairalander,advice Him/ Her Now by forreelinc(m): 7:33am On May 02, 2018
HeWrites:

cool

Abstinence is the key
Loser
Re: 1st May: What Is That Thing You Find Wrong In A Nairalander,advice Him/ Her Now by HeWrites(m): 7:59am On May 02, 2018
forreelinc:
Loser
cool
Ok.

(1) (Reply)

'Men Are Demons-Lady After Dating a Married Man who Impregnated & Dumped her / At Least She Can Finally Lose Her Virginity Behind Camera, IG User To Cee-c: / Grooming Brides To Become Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.