Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Manhood For Leaking Sex Tape (see Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Manhood For Leaking Sex Tape (see Photo) (3561 Views)

Lady Praises Her Husband's Manhood For Being Faithful For 18 Years (Photo,Video) / Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) / Lady Attempts Suicide Over Leaked Sex Tape (see Photos and Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Manhood For Leaking Sex Tape (see Photo) by gamelove: 6:30pm On May 01, 2018
An Argentine woman Brenda Barattini accused of cutting off her boyfriend’s penis with gardening scissors said she was provoked because he showed his friends their homemade sex tape, according to reports.

The 26-year-old Barattini allegedly committed the revenge attack in the Nueva Cordoba area of the Argentine city of Cordoba last November, which left her 40-year-old boyfriend with 90 percent of his penis chopped off, and in life-threatening condition.

Barattini, who is serving imprisonment without bail ahead of her trial, said she suffered great psychological harm because of the leaked tape by her boyfriend, Sergio Fernandez.

“I cut his penis but not completely: I injured him. It wasn’t complete: I injured him,” she said, according to a translation of her jail interview.

The man has been left depressed, one of his attorneys said, as he waits for future operations.

According to Fox News, hospital employees were unable to reattach Fernandez’ penis.

The incident rings similar to the case of Lorena Bobbitt, a woman who, in 1993, cut off her husband’s penis while he was sleeping.

Bobbitt said she did it because she “snapped” after her husband allegedly raped her the previous night.

See the photos below:-

source https://www.seegist.com.ng/2018/05/woman-cuts-off-boyfriends-manhood-for.html

Re: Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Manhood For Leaking Sex Tape (see Photo) by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

The idiot boy deserves it

4 Likes

Re: Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Manhood For Leaking Sex Tape (see Photo) by Adaowerri111: 6:34pm On May 01, 2018
That's good, looks fake
Re: Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Manhood For Leaking Sex Tape (see Photo) by biacan(f): 6:49pm On May 01, 2018
Serves him right cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Manhood For Leaking Sex Tape (see Photo) by Cutehector(m): 7:28pm On May 01, 2018
biacan:
Serves him right cheesy cheesy
winch

1 Like

Re: Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Manhood For Leaking Sex Tape (see Photo) by biacan(f): 7:51pm On May 01, 2018
Cutehector:
winch
This is highly disrespectful.......sad
Re: Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Manhood For Leaking Sex Tape (see Photo) by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 8:04pm On May 01, 2018
If I'm a judge i swear ladies gonna know what life is all about.

sentence the modafvcker to life imprisonment angry

Give all her properties to the man.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Manhood For Leaking Sex Tape (see Photo) by Cutehector(m): 8:06pm On May 01, 2018
biacan:
This is highly disrespectful.......sad
eh when you begin to have respect for the prick, I will respect you
Re: Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Manhood For Leaking Sex Tape (see Photo) by biacan(f): 8:12pm On May 01, 2018
Cutehector:
eh when you begin to have respect for the prick, I will respect you
Something that's not even big self tongue

Any your actions was disrespectful and I demand an apology cool
Re: Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Manhood For Leaking Sex Tape (see Photo) by Cutehector(m): 8:23pm On May 01, 2018
biacan:
Something that's not even big self tongue

Any your actions was disrespectful and I demand an apology cool
when your mates are getting assurance..you are demanding apology..
Re: Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Manhood For Leaking Sex Tape (see Photo) by biacan(f): 8:27pm On May 01, 2018
Cutehector:
when your mates are getting assurance..you are demanding apology..
I thought you assured me of a new home was that not what you promised undecided
Re: Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Manhood For Leaking Sex Tape (see Photo) by Cutehector(m): 8:35pm On May 01, 2018
biacan:
I thought you assured me of a new home was that not what you promised undecided
no be only new home...the only thing I can just assure you with is one cow..
Re: Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Manhood For Leaking Sex Tape (see Photo) by biacan(f): 8:44pm On May 01, 2018
Cutehector:
no be only new home...the only thing I can just assure you with is one cow..
But you promised to wife me embarassed
Re: Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Manhood For Leaking Sex Tape (see Photo) by Cutehector(m): 8:50pm On May 01, 2018
biacan:
But you promised to wife me embarassed
make me happy then I will wife you...simple
Re: Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Manhood For Leaking Sex Tape (see Photo) by biacan(f): 9:00pm On May 01, 2018
Cutehector:
make me happy then I will wife you...simple
I've always made you happy dingbang wink
Re: Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Manhood For Leaking Sex Tape (see Photo) by Pray(m): 9:02pm On May 01, 2018
Good there was a sex tape. He will be watching it for memory.
Re: Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Manhood For Leaking Sex Tape (see Photo) by Cutehector(m): 9:06pm On May 01, 2018
biacan:
I've always made you happy dingbang wink
explain...
Re: Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Manhood For Leaking Sex Tape (see Photo) by biacan(f): 9:08pm On May 01, 2018
Cutehector:
explain...
I've done everything possible to make you happy and you know that........ this happiness all over you was due to my hard work wink
Re: Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Manhood For Leaking Sex Tape (see Photo) by Cutehector(m): 9:17pm On May 01, 2018
biacan:
I've done everything possible to make you happy and you know that........ this happiness all over you was due to my hard work wink
biko if you want to make me happy, I want to see you giving me a lap dance...
Re: Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Manhood For Leaking Sex Tape (see Photo) by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 9:24pm On May 01, 2018
Cutehector:

so you're dingbang..
Re: Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Manhood For Leaking Sex Tape (see Photo) by biacan(f): 9:25pm On May 01, 2018
Cutehector:
How do you want it embarassed
Re: Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Manhood For Leaking Sex Tape (see Photo) by Cutehector(m): 9:25pm On May 01, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

so you're dingbang..
lol.. Obviously... You are really a newbie.
Re: Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Manhood For Leaking Sex Tape (see Photo) by Cutehector(m): 9:26pm On May 01, 2018
biacan:
How do you want it embarassed
chei... Unclad... In my bed room... With cool music.
Re: Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Manhood For Leaking Sex Tape (see Photo) by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 9:30pm On May 01, 2018
Cutehector:
lol.. Obviously... You are really a newbie.

I've been here since 2015 undecided
Re: Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Manhood For Leaking Sex Tape (see Photo) by Cutehector(m): 9:32pm On May 01, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

I've been here since 2015 undecided
newbie... undecided
Re: Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Manhood For Leaking Sex Tape (see Photo) by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 9:35pm On May 01, 2018
Cutehector:
newbie... undecided

undecided
biacan hasn't stayed up to 2years on nairaland..

I was here when one guy abi lady accused you of sleeping with 5 romance landers who came to visit you.

I've forgotten the monikers of the ladies
Re: Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Manhood For Leaking Sex Tape (see Photo) by Cutehector(m): 9:37pm On May 01, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

undecided

I was here when one guy abi lady accused you of sleeping with 5 romance landers who came to visit you.

who told you she hasn't stayed more than two years on nairaland.

So someone cannot have sex in peace again ...so I should look at their faces when they come to visit me abi.
Re: Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Manhood For Leaking Sex Tape (see Photo) by biacan(f): 9:39pm On May 01, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

undecided

I have just been played embarassed

Re: Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Manhood For Leaking Sex Tape (see Photo) by biacan(f): 9:40pm On May 01, 2018
Cutehector:

So someone cannot have sex in peace again ...so I should look at their faces when they come to visit me abi.
So this is what you're made of shocked
Re: Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Manhood For Leaking Sex Tape (see Photo) by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 9:41pm On May 01, 2018
Cutehector:

Re: Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Manhood For Leaking Sex Tape (see Photo) by Cutehector(m): 9:41pm On May 01, 2018
biacan:
So this is what you're made of shocked
are you a virgin?
Re: Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Manhood For Leaking Sex Tape (see Photo) by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 9:45pm On May 01, 2018
Cutehector:

I think I'd search for those threads again..

it's been a long time though.

4 ladies denied having sex with you while one agreed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Develop Breasts After A Lady He Promised Marriage Charmed Him / Soo Depressed / Market old mama enters to play virtual in Bet9ja shop PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.