Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) (52551 Views)

Rico Swavey, Anto, Lolu And Khloe At The BBNaija Homecoming Party / #bbnaija: Lolu And Anto Look Smitten In New Photos / BBNaija: Khloe, Lolu And Anto Meet With Rico Swavey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:46am On May 02, 2018
computergeek:
If you don't know, know now that autistic people are very special with extremely advanced talents... So yes, I'll proudly be an autistic nerd than a sick-ass motherfucker with so much hatred stacked up in his heart. Depressed Mongol.

All I can hear is your autistic screeching. Stay mad. Lol, you can't take what you dish out to other people right?

You can see how a little critisism nearly broke you down despite being a nobody. The people you were criticizing put themselves out there and you sit comfortably in your bed typing absolute trash about them and now you're posting your friends number all over Nairaland in a fit of autistic rage because of a light banter i threw at you.

Literally Lmao'ing at you right now. grin grin grin
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:58am On May 02, 2018
computergeek:
If you don't know, know now that autistic people are very special with extremely advanced talents... So yes, I'll proudly be an autistic nerd than a sick-ass motherfucker with so much hatred stacked up in his heart. Depressed Mongol.

Here, my friend is a psychiatrist. This is her number 080000009.. call her. she'll treat you for free because you are a pathetic case.

I just read my previous post and realised the only insult I used was Autistic Nerd (not really an insult If you know the meaning ) and you typed all this? Whats wrong with you lol

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by promzy555(m): 9:16am On May 02, 2018
Anto, she's yet to see chioma
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by Maroghene(m): 9:33am On May 02, 2018
teresafaith:
I must trend by force!!
Trying to copy #bamteddy #mina #tolex
Very fugly looking people

I see a LOTO hater and I also see a Tobi fan. SMH. Be sincere, there are the best couple in the house
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by MisterGrace: 10:03am On May 02, 2018
computergeek:
Even 80-year-olds don't kiss this archaic. Anto pity-loving Lolu... Their love is too dry abeg...

And for those that'll ask what wet love is, pls go and ask TeddyA-BamBam

Let us see your picture.
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by press005: 10:07am On May 02, 2018
Yewandequeen:
what did she do

wats d inspiration behind the moniker
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by Yewandequeen(f): 10:21am On May 02, 2018
press005:

wats d inspiration behind the moniker
it's NL ooo. The queen is courtesy NL
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by press005: 10:37am On May 02, 2018
Yewandequeen:
it's NL ooo. The queen is courtesy NL

NL how? did seun crown u NL queen sometime ago?? cool
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by Yewandequeen(f): 12:07pm On May 02, 2018
press005:

NL how? did seun crown u NL queen sometime ago?? cool
very funny.

When I created my moniker with my name, system indicated it had been taken and thus suggested current moniker.
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by press005: 12:30pm On May 02, 2018
Yewandequeen:
very funny.

When I created my moniker with my name, system indicated it had been taken and thus suggested current moniker.

and u gladly accepted.....me i was even thinking yewande is a name of a city probably at oyibo land.....never knew its scam cool
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by DTOBS(m): 3:38pm On May 02, 2018
Yewandequeen:
very funny.

Hello Pretty, do you still remember this dude? wink
Anyways, how have you been and quite a long time hearing from you.
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 02, 2018
Admin401:

All I can hear is your autistic screeching. Stay mad. Lol, you can't take what you dish out to other people right?

You can see how a little critisism nearly broke you down despite being a nobody. The people you were criticizing put themselves out there and you sit comfortably in your bed typing absolute trash about them and now you're posting your friends number all over Nairaland in a fit of autistic rage because of a light banter i threw at you.

Literally Lmao'ing at you right now. grin grin grin
Only a deranged goat will believe that thing to be a real number... It's a mere taunt and you just proved your arrant stupidity... Even a two-year-old will recognise the jab immediately at hide away. Olodo... Pls Bleep off. The geek has a real man waiting for her right now. No time to argue with the jobless
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 02, 2018
computergeek:
Only a deranged goat will believe that thing to be a real number... It's a mere taunt and you just proved your arrant stupidity... Even a two-year-old will recognise the jab immediately at hide away. Olodo... Pls Bleep off. The geek has a real man waiting for her right now. No time to argue with the jobless

I'm sorry I called you that name wink
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by Yewandequeen(f): 7:57pm On May 02, 2018
DTOBS:

Hello Pretty, do you still remember this dude? wink
Anyways, how have you been and quite a long time hearing from you.
Hey there.... My literature section bf. How have u been? Oh gosh don't break my heart how dare you ask me if I remember you? angry
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 02, 2018
Admin401:

I'm sorry I called you that name wink
And I'm sorry I schooled u
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 02, 2018
computergeek:
And I'm sorry I schooled u

Ha

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by DTOBS(m): 12:52pm On May 03, 2018
Yewandequeen:

Hey there.... My literature section bf. How have u been? Oh gosh don't break my heart how dare you ask me if I remember you? angry
oh Gawd at the bolded embarassed embarassed
Anyways,hope you've been fine? Still in the city of Ibadan?
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by Yewandequeen(f): 9:55pm On May 03, 2018
DTOBS:

oh Gawd at the bolded embarassed embarassed
Anyways,hope you've been fine? Still in the city of Ibadan?
yes dear, Bless God.
Yea I am still in ibadan. How have you been?
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by merxi55(f): 10:09pm On May 03, 2018
Uyiii:

may your vocabularise soul rest in peace English.
buahahahahaha grin
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by DTOBS(m): 9:31am On May 04, 2018
Yewandequeen:
yes dear, Bless God.
Yea I am still in ibadan. How have you been?
Yes, I am good too...

Hopefully one of this days, we will hit up when I enter IB!
I hope you won't mind?
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by Yewandequeen(f): 1:03pm On May 04, 2018
DTOBS:

Yes, I am good too...

Hopefully one of this days, we will hit up when I enter IB!
I hope you won't mind?

Good to know.

No problem, provided I am around.
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by DTOBS(m): 2:53pm On May 04, 2018
Yewandequeen:

Good to know.

No problem, provided I am around.
OK, bae...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual / Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) / Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.