Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) (52554 Views)

Rico Swavey, Anto, Lolu And Khloe At The BBNaija Homecoming Party / #bbnaija: Lolu And Anto Look Smitten In New Photos / BBNaija: Khloe, Lolu And Anto Meet With Rico Swavey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by Macdav(m): 11:50pm On May 01, 2018
Chizuru01:
See Akwara everywhere. I haven't seen an pix of African kissing before and it look Romantic. It will always be as if they are biting

Chaii!!

Must you??
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by gentility411(m): 11:50pm On May 01, 2018
Na wa oooooo,e never do Oooooooh!!!!!! Dis bbnaija again
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:51pm On May 01, 2018
We got our own lives too you know.
Stop choking us with this shiiiit
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by fiercehillz(m): 11:51pm On May 01, 2018
Just to remind us of their existence...it is allowed sha
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by prettycindy18: 11:54pm On May 01, 2018
efilefun:
Were they standing in the picture
You should be able to answer that, atleast you have eyes
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by ItsTutsi(m): 11:56pm On May 01, 2018
majority of people calling them ugly will hide behind the notion of a "faceless forum" to conceal their identity laced with insecurity and inferiority complex
efilefun:
See as people just dey badmouth them anyhow, their relationship reminds me of my secondary school love grin wink

1 Like

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by pembisco(m): 12:08am On May 02, 2018
Na 2mp camera them take snap this pishure?
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by achillesfoot(m): 12:18am On May 02, 2018
teresafaith:
I must trend by force!!
Trying to copy #bamteddy #mina #tolex
Very fugly looking people
. Stop naaa. I know you are a beautiful female so such negative words shouldn’t be coming from your hands.
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by limitless777(m): 12:29am On May 02, 2018
Uyiii:
may your vocabularise soul rest in peace English.
SAVAGE!

it should have been "vocabularized" soul. take note bro.
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:37am On May 02, 2018
limitless777:

SAVAGE!
it should have been "vocabularized" soul.
take note bro.
Wish them well!
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link.....
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:46am On May 02, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Yuck

Not alluring. Their kissing is always like when you are sucking the last drop of Coke from bottle via straw angry
grin grin
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by TrendsVibes(m): 12:46am On May 02, 2018
Oh wow.

Check Signature jare
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by IsaAbubakar: 12:55am On May 02, 2018
this is becoming childish

must they be together

in two years time now only 2-3 of them out of 20 will still be heard
where's all those BBA contestants even last year BBN contestants can you mention 5 of them now even efe the winner

fact is that if you're destined to be great and a celebrity bbn or no bbn nothing will stop you.

someone said that it's just one year celebrities grin
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by Haryormideh(m): 12:59am On May 02, 2018
Free dese guys abegi, you can always do better by correcting them with your action(s) .... Just snap or make videos of your kissing skills... That time, we ll know you are not commenting just because u re bored
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by Nazaretha1(m): 1:23am On May 02, 2018
� � � you're wicked.
teresafaith:
I must trend by force!!
Trying to copy #bamteddy #mina #tolex
Very fugly looking people
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by Nazaretha1(m): 1:26am On May 02, 2018
�, child of the devil.
Chloe88:
kissing like Daddy and mummy g.o grin
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by llakes4real: 1:27am On May 02, 2018
Are these people not done yet? dsaf sdfsa dfasdf asdf as
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by Nazaretha1(m): 1:32am On May 02, 2018
Wow! Bro, you just cut off my tongue and left me speechless.
Chizuru01:
See Akwara everywhere. I haven't seen an pix of African kissing before and it look Romantic. It will always be as if they are biting
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by Dollabiz: 1:38am On May 02, 2018
ohh
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by donqx: 1:59am On May 02, 2018
ohh
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by adecz: 5:09am On May 02, 2018
cool cool cool

The driest couple of BBN.

grin grin grin
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by kabillion(m): 6:04am On May 02, 2018
Anciently ancestral kiss.
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by target100: 6:11am On May 02, 2018
Ha, just speak your language and we will get nairalanders to translate . Damn our youths can't pass simple English test. #presodentmusthearofthis
Chizuru01:
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by oluwasegun007(m): 6:48am On May 02, 2018
teresafaith:
I must trend by force!! Trying to copy #bamteddy #mina #tolex Very fugly looking people
may God forgive u.
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by lastempero: 6:48am On May 02, 2018
It seems these bbn guys never had a life before the show or where they faking all this while embarassed
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by Toks2008(m): 6:51am On May 02, 2018
360frolic:
A new photo has surfaced of ex -Big Brother Naija housemates,Lolu and Anto kissing .

The duo have not officially confirmed the status of their relationship but as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words ..

http://newshelm.ng/photo-bbnaijas-lolu-and-anto-caught-kissing/

I pity all these foolish girls parading themselves as bae to these small boys...they are ruining their marital future cos if these guys don't marry them,they will be haunted by their past especially Nina going online to say she was made love to many times by Miracle..some girls are just too dumb...must she reveal that trash?
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by press005: 7:42am On May 02, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Yuck

Not alluring. Their kissing is always like when you are sucking the last drop of Coke from bottle via straw angry

yewandequeen
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:47am On May 02, 2018
computergeek:
Even 80-year-olds don't kiss this archaic. Anto pity-loving Lolu... Their love is too dry abeg...

And for those that'll ask what wet love is, pls go and ask TeddyA-BamBam

It's not everyone that is a romantic person. They might like each other more than Bamted but they are just not good at PDA and also, public display of affection doesn't mean they are truly inlove behind close doors although it's not something I expect an autistic nerd like you to understand.
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by Yewandequeen(f): 7:56am On May 02, 2018
press005:

yewandequeen
what did she do
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:40am On May 02, 2018
Admin401:

It's not everyone that is a romantic person. They might like each other more than Bamted but they are just not good at PDA and also, public display of affection doesn't mean they are truly inlove behind close doors although it's not something I expect an autistic nerd like you to understand.
If you don't know, know now that autistic people are very special with extremely advanced talents... So yes, I'll proudly be an autistic nerd than a sick-ass motherfucker with so much hatred stacked up in his heart. Depressed Mongol.

Here, my friend is a psychiatrist. This is her number 080000009.. call her. she'll treat you for free because you are a pathetic case.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) / Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now / Mama Rainbow Remembers Her Husband 37 Years After Death (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.