Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members (23944 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / You Need To Read This If You Are A Lpv Forum Members Or Coupon Vendor. / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by Nobody: 10:48am On May 02, 2018
Divay22:

Lol
Bad mouth go do you something o grin grin

HML

grin

This could be us miss. I'm single and ready to mingle wink
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by Nobody: 10:51am On May 02, 2018
Hml!
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by Divay22(f): 10:52am On May 02, 2018
Ire2:

grin

This could be us miss. I'm single and ready to mingle wink
It's too early to pull my legs tongue
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by flyDixon: 10:54am On May 02, 2018
Ire2:
Make sense. You guys are look well fed, comfortable and happy! Wish you guys the best. This is how pre wedding pics is suppose to look like. Not both parties looking hungry with 'I was forced to do this' pose.

Since when has being chubby becomes a yardstick to determine who is : well fed, comfortable, happy and hungry?

HML to the couple
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by asawanathegreat(m): 10:56am On May 02, 2018
Good look, I envy una oo
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by Numismatic(m): 10:59am On May 02, 2018
asawanathegreat:
Good look, I envy una oo

Thank you sir. God will give you your hearts desire
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by petuniaevents(f): 11:00am On May 02, 2018
Lovely couple. Our couple for May 12th are just as lovely. Blessed and happy marriage I wish you all.

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by Nobody: 11:00am On May 02, 2018
BdorianGray:
Nice one... What's their user name... Never mind, this must be Martin o and the General queen! grin Am I right or am I right? Good morning y'all...
na waocheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by comradeiyke(m): 11:05am On May 02, 2018
Khd95:
show us ur woman with bony cheeks

Happy married life to the couples ooh Jerry

But what's their NL names
His name is Afonja
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by simeotexy: 11:08am On May 02, 2018
undecided the woman looks older..is like d guy is marrying his mums mate
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by agarawu23(m): 11:20am On May 02, 2018
Okay cool, they will spend more money making hair as both of them are female grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by mejorhofficial(m): 11:35am On May 02, 2018
simeotexy:
undecided the woman looks older..is like d guy is marrying his mums mate
Billo dey hail oo
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by Nobody: 11:37am On May 02, 2018
Divay22:

It's too early to pull my legs tongue

Na if pull your legs, you would cry. Know you cry a lot so I don't want you to cry this morning grin
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by waxyung(m): 11:42am On May 02, 2018
I pity this guy. Just thank your stars u not getting married to any girl from my family. My dad will use cutlass loose that ur hair
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by Divay22(f): 11:43am On May 02, 2018
Ire2:

Na if pull your legs, you would cry. Know you cry a lot so I don't want you to cry this morning grin
Hmmm. That's very thoughtful of you smiley
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by ufuosman(m): 11:55am On May 02, 2018
Lovely
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by Blecool(f): 11:58am On May 02, 2018
PureWaterNylon:

But I See Two Lesbians...

Where Is The Man?
. grin..what a mean comment
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by asawanathegreat(m): 12:27pm On May 02, 2018
Numismatic:

Thank you sir. God will give you your hearts desire
Amen God bless u too
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by DEcclesia(m): 12:33pm On May 02, 2018
am seeing two women oooo where is the man naa
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 02, 2018
Divay22:

Hmmm. That's very thoughtful of you smiley

Give me your whatsapp number jewel
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by Divay22(f): 2:23pm On May 02, 2018
Ire2:

Give me your whatsapp number jewel
shocked shocked shocked
How did you know my name
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by SoapQueen(f): 2:25pm On May 02, 2018
Numismatic:

Venue is St Mathew Anglican Church Maitama Abuja..
Wow! Can we come and eat party jollof with a bottle of coca cola?
Congrats!
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by SoapQueen(f): 2:27pm On May 02, 2018
waxyung:
I pity this guy. Just thank your stars u not getting married to any girl from my family. My dad will use cutlass loose that ur hair

Better tell popsy to calm down before your sisters go turn "evening newspaper" for house.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 02, 2018
Divay22:

shocked shocked shocked
How did you know my name

Via my spiritual eyes my love cool
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by Divay22(f): 4:20pm On May 02, 2018
Ire2:

Via my spiritual eyes my love cool
Yimu
You got it from my dairy tongue
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 02, 2018
Divay22:

Yimu
You got it from my dairy tongue

Lolz. I'm going to watch a movie @ shoprite tomorrow, the one in warri, wanna come along? Ticket for two wink
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by Divay22(f): 4:36pm On May 02, 2018
Ire2:

Lolz. I'm going to watch a movie @ shoprite tomorrow, the one in warri, wanna come along? Ticket for two wink
Thanks for the offer. but i can't
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 02, 2018
Divay22:

Thanks for the offer. but i can't

Awww Okay. No problem. Doh omote

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by phemmyfour: 5:53am On May 03, 2018
Tell the broom to barber his head
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by simeotexy: 1:36pm On May 03, 2018
mejorhofficial:
Billo dey hail oo
da abadie na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? / A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies / 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.