Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

CAN Reacts To Trump’s Warning To Buhari On Killing Of Christians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Reacts To Trump’s Warning To Buhari On Killing Of Christians (38417 Views)

“Meet Muhammadu Buhari” Trends As Nigerians Drag President Buhari On Twitter / Donald Trump's Warning For The Killings Of Christian In Nigeria Is For Biafra / Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Reacts To Trump’s Warning To Buhari On Killing Of Christians by Alexk2(m): 8:30pm On May 02, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
CAN is playing a dangerous game of politics with religion; we all know that no one is currently being killed because of their faith, in fact more Muslims are being killed than Christians; therefore giving the ongoing crisis a religious colouration is potentially explosive likely to further divide Nigerians along the usual fault lines - before we know it , we could easily revert back to those unfortunate days of religious intolerance and rioting.
I'm happy someone is intelligent enough here on this matter. I'm a Christian but I'll never support the way CAN is approaching this matter and personally I don't even think it's biblical as it tend to make other victims from other religion sub-human; my own bible didn't teach me that. It is unfortunate that this sensless killings lingers on till now but our religious leaders must exercise caution inorder not to turn this into religious war.
We must understand that everybody is first human before we can even talk about our believes and every human is important. If our govt at all levels is failing in this regard, our religious leaders can't afford to tow same line.

1 Like

Re: CAN Reacts To Trump’s Warning To Buhari On Killing Of Christians by Blaqchild4eva(m): 8:30pm On May 02, 2018
What do you mean by Christians tend to be loud mouths and exaggerate things? Why won't the Muslims pray for their brethren and move on when it is crystal clear that it is Muslim killing Muslims. Have you ever seen a Christian group or movement killing Muslims all in the name of religion?

The issue is that Christians tend to be loud mouths who wail and lament at every pinch, with support from their media. That is why if one Christian gets killed everybody hears, while when even hundreds of Muslims get killed, the Muslims will just pray for their brethren and move on.

As for talking sense to them, don't bother, I have grown to realise that it is their sense of hatred alone that drives them, not a sense of logic or desire to reason. When you are acting from an inferior logical standpoint, you have to resort to defamation and disparagement of your competitor in order to retain credibility, at least among the petty minded masses who form the majority of their worshippers.

As for the statements of Trump, they are just ecstatic because they do not really believe in a real God that can help them, despite their hypocritical assertions. They therefore are happy to have had an assistant deity in the person of Trump, to make any kind of promises to them.

Ignore them, they will get tired eventually.

3 Likes

Re: CAN Reacts To Trump’s Warning To Buhari On Killing Of Christians by osazsky(m): 8:32pm On May 02, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Even Boko Haram have shifted from targeting ppl based on their faith; they just kill anyone, whether Christians Muslims - pls correct me if I am wrong.
when u apluad a child for insulting another's persons father rather than beat him or condemn him when he grows old he will vent all his insult back to d dad or eventually kill him,dats life for u ,same as BH,I don't fell any remorse at all for d victims cos they caused it upon themselves,..same as I won't fell sad for d dad too
Re: CAN Reacts To Trump’s Warning To Buhari On Killing Of Christians by Yabagiyahaya: 8:33pm On May 02, 2018
9Ebisco:
The Christian Association of Nigeria has commended the President of the United States of America, Donald Trump for condemning killing of Christians in Nigeria.

During a joint press conference with President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday, Trump said the“killing of Christians in Nigeria was unacceptable” to the American government.

Reacting, CAN in a statement issued by its spokesman, Pastor Bayo Oladeji, noted that Trump told Buhari the right thing to do.

He, however, said if Buhari does not sit up and protect Christians, they will defend themselves.

Oladeji said, “We are happy that President Trump has told President Buhari the right thing to do. We hope and believe President Buhari would do the right thing and sit up. He has to sit up.

“Every time we tell them Christians are being killed, they don’t want to listen, but that is the truth. If the President cannot protect Christians, we have two options, we fight back.

“The law of the land permits self-defence. Secondly, come 2019, we vote him out. If he says there is nothing Christians can do, let him dare us.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/can-reacts-to-trumps-warning-to-buhari.html
Life is secret irrespective of the religion the pason practice let forget this daty game
Re: CAN Reacts To Trump’s Warning To Buhari On Killing Of Christians by Ofemmanu1: 8:39pm On May 02, 2018
Can somebody help me buy on Jumia?
Re: CAN Reacts To Trump’s Warning To Buhari On Killing Of Christians by positivethought: 8:40pm On May 02, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

My friend the figures don't lie; even yesterday more Muslims were killed in prayer in the mosque; stop toying with ignorance.
whokilled them?

1 Like

Re: CAN Reacts To Trump’s Warning To Buhari On Killing Of Christians by mbhs139(m): 8:42pm On May 02, 2018
dealslip:

It is unfair to say More Muslims are been killed. Do you mean in the North East or Benue, Taraba, or Plateau. Those places are heavily populated by Christians. 90% of the Chibok girls are Christians, Leah Sharibu was held back because of her Christian beliefs, remember BH was bombing churches like mad. Even Churches in the South were apprehensive and started putting heavy security in place. If MURIC, MSSN, Imams had started heavy protest in the past, it wouldn't have had this religious colouration. Two Fathers were killed last week plus parishioners, their houses ransacked.
Buhari was practically forced to go to Benue in all this and he was practically forced to send the army there and they haven't been able to make any difference.

THEY LET LOOSE THE DOGS OF VANDALISM AND DEATH: BEWARE OF THE TRICKS TO WAR! *"Be vigilant, wary of those who kill for political reasons to resurrect religious war"*

~W.F. Kumuyi

When commissioned Dogs of War attack your communities dressed in a particular form to mislead you, such that they even get into a church building to knock off a certain number of people, what do you do?

Do you go about killing Hausas and Fulanis in your immediate environment and even proceed to burn down their mosques just simply because you think or believe that the killers were Muslims? What if the killers are what I refer to above as Commissioned Dogs of War?

Ok, if the invasion of a church by gunmen to kill worshippers triggers you to begin attacking and killing Muslims and even burning down their mosques, who should Ozubulu community people have attacked when gunmen killed dozens of worshippers in a Catholic Church there last year?

When bombs were going off almost every Friday in mosques in Kano few years ago, which people should the people of Kano have attacked?

Up till now "Boko Haram" suicide bombers detonate and kill themselves with bombs alongside others in mosques in Borno, Yobe and Adamawa states, who should the people in those towns or villages attack or whose property or worship centre should they burn down?

Zamfara people are also being killed by the same variant of Dogs of War, so who should they also revenge on?

All killings are bad, reprehensible and condemnable. But it shouldn't be deliberately turned into an ethno-religious propaganda tool for mischievous political ends. There are certain persons or groups who would rather have the country go up in flames than to have the country focusing on how much they stole and ruined the country. These killings benefit only them.

Don't fall for their antics!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAN Reacts To Trump’s Warning To Buhari On Killing Of Christians by Akpacha(m): 8:43pm On May 02, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
CAN is playing a dangerous game of politics with religion; we all know that no one is currently being killed because of their faith, in fact more Muslims are being killed than Christians; therefore giving the ongoing crisis a religious colouration is potentially explosive likely to further divide Nigerians along the usual fault lines - before we know it , we could easily revert back to those unfortunate days of religious intolerance and rioting.
u are lost, brain washed slowpoke!

1 Like

Re: CAN Reacts To Trump’s Warning To Buhari On Killing Of Christians by davidodiba(m): 8:43pm On May 02, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

See you... Will you say this if you were the victim? Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: CAN Reacts To Trump’s Warning To Buhari On Killing Of Christians by mbhs139(m): 8:43pm On May 02, 2018
..by Caxton Fatanmi..

THE NIGERIAN MEDIA IS ON A NATION-WRECKING MISSION.....

In the Press Conference at The White House reception for the Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari yesterday, this is one of the statements made by his host, Mr Donald J. Trump, the US President, to wit,

Quote :

*"ALL LEVELS OF GOVERNMENTS IN NIGERIA,LOCAL,DISTRICT,NATIONAL, MUST WORK TOGETHER TO STOP THE KILLINGS OF CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS....."*
*Donald J. Trump...*

End of quote.

Read the newspaper headlines in Nigeria today....

- THE PUNCH : " KILLING OF CHRISTIANS IN NIGERIA MUST STOP"

- TRIBUNE : "PROTECT NIGERIANS AGAINST SPATE OF KILLINGS"

- VANGUARD: "KILLING OF CHRISTIANS UNACCEPTABLE"

- THE GUARDIAN: "KILLING OF CHRISTIANS IN NIGERIA IS UNACCEPTABLE"

Question :

What informed these newspapers from mis-representing a straight-forward statement by President Trump, rending it divisive, emotionally-charged and inflammatory as they did ?

Apart from perhaps The Tribune, all these papers spinned the story to their mischief-making ends.

Both Vanguard and The Guardian literally used the same language.

Are they owned by the same stable or led by the same Editorial Board

For a long time, I have held to the thought that the so-called menace of "Fulani Herdsmen" on the rampage was an invention of the media...

These criminals are likely offshoots of Boko Haram, now expressing their enterprise of terror in other ways; or some sponsors are behind these unwarranted and criminal killings in some parts of Nigeria.

I do not see professionalism in the behavior of these media outfits.

Rwanda started like this, before the pogrom..

Every democracy needs a fair, honest and uncorrupted media.

The Nigerian media is losing it, please....

Corruption is not only material, you are also corrupt when you twist the truth to serve a nefarious end.
This is what these Nigerian newspapers just did......

- Caxton Fatanmi

1 Like

Re: CAN Reacts To Trump’s Warning To Buhari On Killing Of Christians by Ojiofor: 8:44pm On May 02, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

See intellectual laziness; you obviously didn't bother to read the article you just quoted because if you did you would have realised that it was about purely Boko Haram attacks on some churches (as if to say that the terrorists were alsonot attacking Muslims in their mosques too) which occurred years back under GEJ's administration; and clearly not referring to any of the recent herdsmen killings as you dishonestly want us to believe.

As for bombing of churches; don't tell me that you are unaware that Christians have been caught bombing their own churches to implicate Muslims under the said GEJ administration.

Are Boko Haram members not muslims,What issue do they have with christians to warrant bombing their churches while service was going on?
My friend,muslims can bomb themselves into smithereens since it is allowed in your region no problem.We christians we value human life.
No christian will just walk into a church and kill worshipers including rev fathers in cold blood,we know those who are capable of doing that.
If a muslim strap bomb on his waist and go into a mosque and blow himself up killing other muslims with the hope of getting 77 virgin reward in muslim paradise,how does that concern christians?
Spare the christian and kill yourselves unless you guys want religious war in this country.

1 Like

Re: CAN Reacts To Trump’s Warning To Buhari On Killing Of Christians by Alezy(m): 8:44pm On May 02, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
Mr man abi boy if u don't know what to write just read comments and keep shut

3 Likes

Re: CAN Reacts To Trump’s Warning To Buhari On Killing Of Christians by davidodiba(m): 8:44pm On May 02, 2018
adadike:
People saying more Muslims have been killed, how is CAN suppose to fight Muslims that are killing Muslims?
Muslims should leave Christians out of their madness! The basis of Christian religion is ' love your neighbour as u love yourself. stop killing Christians and I hope the terrorists have discovered that ' we are not alone'.
Re: CAN Reacts To Trump’s Warning To Buhari On Killing Of Christians by AnanseK(m): 8:45pm On May 02, 2018
mbhs139:

THEY LET LOOSE THE DOGS OF VANDALISM AND DEATH: BEWARE OF THE TRICKS TO WAR! *"Be vigilant, wary of those who kill for political reasons to resurrect religious war"*

~W.F. Kumuyi

When commissioned Dogs of War attack your communities dressed in a particular form to mislead you, such that they even get into a church building to knock off a certain number of people, what do you do?

Do you go about killing Hausas and Fulanis in your immediate environment and even proceed to burn down their mosques just simply because you think or believe that the killers were Muslims? What if the killers are what I refer to above as Commissioned Dogs of War?

Ok, if the invasion of a church by gunmen to kill worshippers triggers you to begin attacking and killing Muslims and even burning down their mosques, who should Ozubulu community people have attacked when gunmen killed dozens of worshippers in a Catholic Church there last year?

When bombs were going off almost every Friday in mosques in Kano few years ago, which people should the people of Kano have attacked?

Up till now "Boko Haram" suicide bombers detonate and kill themselves with bombs alongside others in mosques in Borno, Yobe and Adamawa states, who should the people in those towns or villages attack or whose property or worship centre should they burn down?

Zamfara people are also being killed by the same variant of Dogs of War, so who should they also revenge on?

All killings are bad, reprehensible and condemnable. But it shouldn't be deliberately turned into an ethno-religious propaganda tool for mischievous political ends. There are certain persons or groups who would rather have the country go up in flames than to have the country focusing on how much they stole and ruined the country. These killings benefit only them.

Don't fall for their antics!

One sensible Christian here.
Re: CAN Reacts To Trump’s Warning To Buhari On Killing Of Christians by davidodiba(m): 8:46pm On May 02, 2018
Ojiofor:

Are Boko Haram members not muslims,What issue do they have with christians to warrant bombing their churches while service was going on?
My friend,muslims can bomb themselves into smithereens since it is allowed in your region no problem.We christians we value human life.
No christian will just walk into a church and kill worshipers including rev fathers in cold blood,we know those who are capable of doing that.
If a muslim strap bomb on his waist and go into a mosque and blow himself up killing other muslims with the hope of getting 77 virgin reward in muslim paradise,how does that concern christians?
Spare the christian and kill yourselves unless you guys want religious war in this country.
Re: CAN Reacts To Trump’s Warning To Buhari On Killing Of Christians by Yusman316(m): 8:46pm On May 02, 2018
Cyynthialove:

Keep deceiving yourself.
The desperation Buhari and his brothers are exhibiting in this country is so disgusting. You guys went as far as organising yourselves and blew yourselves up in the mosque just to prove to Donald Trump that not only Christians are being killed in Nigeria.
Its so unfortunate that none of you didn't even care about value of human life, that's why you went ahead and committed a crime against humanity just to score a cheap political point .
Its a pity.
I wonder how old u re with this level of reasoning
Re: CAN Reacts To Trump’s Warning To Buhari On Killing Of Christians by Ademat7(m): 8:50pm On May 02, 2018
has anyone tell you that you have a gift of crafting words? i was speechless at your wisdom
saarumann:
Unfortunately at the bolded, They are all the same. Both terrorist and those of them who claim to be moderate are on the same team. Its just like football. The Strikers are the terrorist while the defenders are the so called moderate Muslims. Who celebrates when the strikers score a goal (Terrorist kills adherents of other religion especially Christian)? All members of the teams including the so call moderates celebrate it!

1 Like

Re: CAN Reacts To Trump’s Warning To Buhari On Killing Of Christians by Jedi777(m): 8:51pm On May 02, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

This is definitely d most senseless and foolish post read today
Re: CAN Reacts To Trump’s Warning To Buhari On Killing Of Christians by Habibatuley23: 8:56pm On May 02, 2018
QueenSekxy:

shut up there abokii gworo.
tell your muslim brothers to stop killing Christians cos when the battle starts,don't even think you are more dangerous than those guys in the east.

Only operation crocodile smile can handle those guys from east waller if I lie ask kanu and his Ipob mob grin
Re: CAN Reacts To Trump’s Warning To Buhari On Killing Of Christians by Ayomivic(m): 9:01pm On May 02, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
the christians had come out to condemn the killing of their people that shows they value the live of their people .Muslims if they value the live of their people should stand up to condemn the killing as christian did..If you are looking at it as if christians are doing the wrong thing is as if Muslims enjoy how their people are been killed and they did no value live even if a single life is lost we should not see it as if nothing is happen. Where is the fundamental human right right to life that the citizen should have what is the duty of security agents

Christians did not say muslims are responsible for this killing but they face the government that neglecj their duity must Christian speak for Muslims when they too see what is happened in the country

let Muslims and Christians face the government so that they can do what is right who knows if Muslims did not sillent as Christian4 did not sillent may be the govovernment would see it as a serious matter.

2 Likes

Re: CAN Reacts To Trump’s Warning To Buhari On Killing Of Christians by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:02pm On May 02, 2018
[quote author=osazsky post=67225875]pls source,name of Chc dat was bombed by Christian and year,pls fast sm waiting just site one,havnt heard of this before I wan know[/quote

COCIN Church Bauchi
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/3955-christians-caught-attempting-to-bomb-cocin-church-in-bauchi.html

Read also this article.
http://muslimsagainstterror.com/christians-have-been-behind-many-so-called-boko-haram-bombings/

Re: CAN Reacts To Trump’s Warning To Buhari On Killing Of Christians by quincee88(f): 9:02pm On May 02, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]. Why talk now, have you ever in your life written to POTUS or the UN about all the killings in the nation before? Again, you have waited for too long before defending yourselves, always be prepared, bro
Re: CAN Reacts To Trump’s Warning To Buhari On Killing Of Christians by BabbanBura(m): 9:03pm On May 02, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

And who are you to shut me up?
Pls I am not the cause of your frustration, kindly therefore re-direct your aggression elsewhere.
Be well advised, do not start what you cannot finish.

Shut up guy. You are the one igniting the fire you are advising others not to fuel by providing false information provocatively.
How can any sane man say more Moslems in Nigeria are killed than Christians because of religious reasons? if you say more moslems die dut to dieses, girl-child birth, mulnutrition, acts of terrorism (suicide bombers etc) i had agree but not on religious ground
Re: CAN Reacts To Trump’s Warning To Buhari On Killing Of Christians by Lufthansa: 9:03pm On May 02, 2018
In as much as I will say Buhari has been laxed with regards to the security situation in the country. I will also advise that CAN handles this situation with all sense of caution as it's a sensitive one. What would the Christians have said if Zakzaky were a pastor? I know so many wuld have said Buhari is a fanatic and as such bias because they are of different faith.

Let's handle this matter with all sense of caution cause when it escalates it will affect me and everyone here commenting either directly or indirectly.

1 Like

Re: CAN Reacts To Trump’s Warning To Buhari On Killing Of Christians by Nazaretha1(m): 9:04pm On May 02, 2018
You see, that's the thing about religion. You lots have different views of the supernatural entity which is nonexistent and you kill each other to prove which one of you has the right and absolute knowledge about your nonexistent supernatural entity. Muslims are not the only extremists, remember the Holy Sees of the Vatican, the popes have ordered their so called holy troops to lead crusades against Muslims in centuries past and thousands of Muslim women and and children were killed. Remember the Ku Klux Khan aka KKK, a large group of white Christian extremists that were hellbent on white supremacy and had zero tolerance of other faiths. Muslims are not the only terrorists, religious or Gnostic individuals, organizations, nations,etc are the real terrorists.
dmexy33:
To be realistic, Islam is a radical religion that openly urges adherents to kill other people of different faith.
If Islam had the power that Christianity has they would oppress and kill Christians and Jews.
If you doubt consider recent happening in Libya involving slave trade by Muslim there, In the past the 6 days war against Isreal, e.t.c

In the world we live in today the most powerful and dangerous force that exists is Christian Zionism. If you doubt me look at the status of Isreal. Today there is no longer any thing called Palestine.

While the herdsmen were busy killing Christians in Churches, the military went to the troubled zone to kill and burn houses, herdsmen moved freely with weapons but they forget that the world powers are Mostly Christian nations. Russia, U.S, All of Europe.
In Nigeria Christians are a very very powerful force but because of the nature of Christianity, turn the other cheek some Muslims see as weak.
This is how it started with Isreal and today Palestine has disappeared and now the muslims are crying and claiming the victim.
Look at Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Iraq, Syria all in ruins---the power of Christian Zionism.
When Trump declared Jerusalem capital of Isreal, President Buhari condemned the move, his actions provoked Isreal and of course Trump himself.
I encourage our Muslim brothers to be careful especially the extremist.
Re: CAN Reacts To Trump’s Warning To Buhari On Killing Of Christians by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:08pm On May 02, 2018
parissaint:

See Dis One,see As U Are Advertising Urself.
Wat Do U Mean By "do Not Start What U Cannot Finish"..Mtcheew

I know rudeness is part of your trait as pained Kanu disciple - I will try to ignore you for now.
Re: CAN Reacts To Trump’s Warning To Buhari On Killing Of Christians by Teibaba(m): 9:10pm On May 02, 2018
dmexy33:
They have no choice but to change their behaviour towards Christians because if it comes to fighting or violence the Christians wield more strength than them.
Look at Syria's Assad, the only thing saving his life now is Russia a country where 90% are catholics...
I want the muslims of nigeria to change.
Look at how everyone kept mute when slaughter of Christians was ongoing in Benue and taraba no one condemned or came to the aid of the Christians, the fulani herds men occupied a whole village and chased out the original inhabitants and nothing happened, I saw a video where fulani men where carrying police rifles with npf colors in mass numbers and nothing happened.
All of a sudden Trump gave stern warning to Buhari concerning killing of Christians and all of a sudden the muslims started forming victims!
Where is Leah Sharibu?
You are a witness, everyone is mute including The President.
Re: CAN Reacts To Trump’s Warning To Buhari On Killing Of Christians by princfred(m): 9:12pm On May 02, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

1 Like

Re: CAN Reacts To Trump’s Warning To Buhari On Killing Of Christians by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:12pm On May 02, 2018
osazsky:
kid go read ur quoran, u will understand better,how many christains has ever bomb a mosque,buts its normal for u guys,when a Muslims bombs a mosque its no news,it becomes news when a Muslim bombs a church,when cultist kill cultist it a plus to us who are peaceful,heard of a serial killer who specialises in killing other serial killers, that guy deserves to go to heaven though he committed suicide in jail,I think he deserves to go to heaven ,imagine how many families he saved and how many rapes he prevented, u guys shld just kill urselves moreover there are beautiful virgins waiting to open their legs for penetration, just sort urselves out who cares ,I even saw u apluading book harsm when dey released Muslim dapchi girls when they realised Muslims and held the only Christian captive, how many imans and sultan protested or condemned d act,don't expect us to help u condemn this act two,like I said just sort urselves out,una know una selfs na,both imans and bh

I have no time for unintelligent folks who regurgitate passed down trash as arguments.
Pls go an get some education before you come back to me.
Re: CAN Reacts To Trump’s Warning To Buhari On Killing Of Christians by justinalumbi: 9:13pm On May 02, 2018
May God bless Donald trump for me.

2 Likes

Re: CAN Reacts To Trump’s Warning To Buhari On Killing Of Christians by princfred(m): 9:13pm On May 02, 2018
Alexk2:

I'm happy someone is intelligent enough here on this matter. I'm a Christian but I'll never support the way CAN is approaching this matter and personally I don't even think it's biblical as it tend to make other victims from other religion sub-human; my own bible didn't teach me that. It is unfortunate that this sensless killings lingers on till now but our religious leaders must exercise caution inorder not to turn this into religious war.
We must understand that everybody is first human before we can even talk about our believes and every human is important. If our govt at all levels is failing in this regard, our religious leaders can't afford to tow same line.
Till they murder your siblings your head will correct.

1 Like

Re: CAN Reacts To Trump’s Warning To Buhari On Killing Of Christians by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:14pm On May 02, 2018
Chochovini:
. Bla bla bla Balderdash!!!

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Owning A Legal Firearm In Nigeria: My Experience / Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER / Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.