Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

What Gift Is Most Appropriate For Your GF Of 5 Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Gift Is Most Appropriate For Your GF Of 5 Years (519 Views)

Just Broke Up With My Gf Of Four Years / I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count / My Ex-gf Of 8months Wants To Come Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Gift Is Most Appropriate For Your GF Of 5 Years by ninetiethcrown7(m): 2:47pm On May 02, 2018
Yes! I made this thread concerning David and CHIOMA 's saga. I have read quite a lot of posts concerning the 45 million assurance (Porsche) davido gifted his woman. I want to find out from the MEN here on Nairaland, what they deem to be appropriate to Gift their woman if they were in David's shoes.

Also, you have to take account of the circumstances between David and CHIOMA, before making your answer.

Ladies yall are not opposed from making your suggestions and your input would be welcomed.

As for me, a car isn't a bad gift but 45 million on an outdated Porsche is just too much. I'd rather buy her a 10 million 2015 whip, pay her house rent and give her the balance as a cash gift.
Re: What Gift Is Most Appropriate For Your GF Of 5 Years by GraGra247(m): 3:10pm On May 02, 2018
All these guys buying 45m gifts for their already rich girlfriends them do well oh! I no talk say them no try oh!

But let them show us which one they bought their mum and suffering relatives that's been showing them love since birth.
Re: What Gift Is Most Appropriate For Your GF Of 5 Years by aristocrazzy: 4:07pm On May 02, 2018
you say this because you aren't wealthy like him.
When the money dey I fit give my bea much more than that.. Sef.
So it all depends on the financial status of the giver as well as the worthiness of the receiver.
Re: What Gift Is Most Appropriate For Your GF Of 5 Years by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 02, 2018
Marriage is the best gift. Shikena
Re: What Gift Is Most Appropriate For Your GF Of 5 Years by ninetiethcrown7(m): 4:53pm On May 02, 2018
aristocrazzy:
you say this because you aren't wealthy like him.
When the money dey I fit give my bea much more than that.. Sef.
So it all depends on the financial status of the giver as well as the worthiness of the receiver.

Ogbeni you have a point. However, if you were David and you had that 45m, what would you do
Re: What Gift Is Most Appropriate For Your GF Of 5 Years by ninetiethcrown7(m): 4:54pm On May 02, 2018
OfficialDad:
Marriage is the best gift. Shikena

True talk. Spend the 45 mil on a lavish wedding.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Doctor Reveal His Experience Working Same Hospital with his Doctor Mom / Ladies Only;List Of Things You Shouldn't Ask A Guy Who Want To Date You. / Another Gbese As She Uses Razor On His Di*k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.