Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

My Mom's Death Would Be A Relief To Me, She Hurt Me A Lot - South African Lady - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mom's Death Would Be A Relief To Me, She Hurt Me A Lot - South African Lady (23814 Views)

See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! / I Am Really Depressed, My Mom's Death Is Killing Me! / 'my Mother's Death Would Be Satisfying & A Huge Relief To Me' - SA Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mom's Death Would Be A Relief To Me, She Hurt Me A Lot - South African Lady by marylandcakes: 7:14pm On May 02, 2018
I have read this story and this lady was seriously abused by her mum. She doesn’t wish her mum dead what she said is that when it happens she won’t be hurt.

The way kids are treated stays with them for the rest of their lives.

4 Likes

Re: My Mom's Death Would Be A Relief To Me, She Hurt Me A Lot - South African Lady by Fuckyoumod: 7:16pm On May 02, 2018
theunnamed:
If not for her mother, she wouldn't have been a woman, yet she wants her mom to die...

Ppl are ungrateful sha undecided undecided
when a mother fails to shower you with love and affection, not necessarily money, then she is not worth being called a mother.

Pls make out some time to watch Nat Geo wild... And see how common female animals takes care and defend their young ones against aggressors.

If animals do that... Then, a woman who can not do that is not a mother.
She should die!

6 Likes

Re: My Mom's Death Would Be A Relief To Me, She Hurt Me A Lot - South African Lady by Tellemall: 7:29pm On May 02, 2018
Pavore9:
Being abusive and traumatizing a child is not effective parenting. Since she never mentioned her father in her post, I guess her mother being a single mom may have transferred her bitterness against her father to the daughter.

Extending her abuse to her two grandsons from her other daughter, certifies she is not in a good place mentally.

She mentioned a step father.
Re: My Mom's Death Would Be A Relief To Me, She Hurt Me A Lot - South African Lady by Pavore9: 7:38pm On May 02, 2018
Tellemall:

She mentioned a step father.

But never her own father. In mentioning her step father, the mother was using her as displacement of anger she felt towards the husband (step father).
Re: My Mom's Death Would Be A Relief To Me, She Hurt Me A Lot - South African Lady by obillyj(f): 8:20pm On May 02, 2018
carpmam:
I saw nothing wrong with what her mum did, spoil the rod and spare the child, if not for the military training her mum gave her,she for be one useless prostitute with possibly carrying hiv\aids
There's everything wrong with that training if d mum actually did all that. Spare d rod n spoil d child is not 4 d parents to take away d child's self worth. Part of d menance we have in d society today are children from abusive parents.many of d kids that are cultists, kidnappers, robbers etc are from such homes.as a child everyone desires that validation from d parents or guardian that he or she is loved n when they don't get it, they go thru rejection n seek that validation elsewhere among d wrong groups.I admire her Will not to allow what d mum did determine her future. She really needs to help kids going thru d same discover themselves. She is indeed a strong woman. Mental abuse is d worst abuse. Even bible is against provoking children
Colossians 3: 21 Fathers, do not provoke or irritate or fret your children [do not be hard on them or harass them], lest they become discouraged and sullen and morose and feel inferior and frustrated. [Do not break their spirit.]
Moreover, I must say that even though she has found herself n is doing well, she has not truly forgiven her mum n she will never heal completely until she forgives d mum without delisting her. Until she can call her mum up, speak with her, see her line on her cell, visit her without feeling d pains of d past, she has not healed. I will encourage her to turn her pains over to God for only Him can truly give her d healing she needs.

2 Likes

Re: My Mom's Death Would Be A Relief To Me, She Hurt Me A Lot - South African Lady by Mzposh001: 8:25pm On May 02, 2018
theunnamed:
If not for her mother, she wouldn't have been a woman, yet she wants her mom to die...

MUMU
Re: My Mom's Death Would Be A Relief To Me, She Hurt Me A Lot - South African Lady by obillyj(f): 8:36pm On May 02, 2018
theunnamed:

First, I don't support her wishing her mum death no matter what she did to her n I don't support ur statement either. She didn't play any role in making her a woman. If d mum actually did all that, then she is not worthy to be called a mother. Have u ever seen female animals protecting their Youngs? If animals without moral judgment could do that, how much more humans.
She became a woman without her mum simply because she realized that even though she gave birth to her she does not write her life story. She knew that it's in her hands to write that story n she braced herself for it.
She can only be grateful that her wicked heart didn't make her abort her even though some may wish they were aborted rather than go through d abuses by ur own biological mother. It can be very painful coming from dat close relation.
It's very difficult especially when u have physical scars to show for it. The mental n heart scars can heal but d physical scars are always there as a reminder.
I pray she embraces God so He can feel her life with His warmth embrace n help her to forgive n love d mum.

1 Like

Re: My Mom's Death Would Be A Relief To Me, She Hurt Me A Lot - South African Lady by Nazaretha1(m): 8:40pm On May 02, 2018
I dunno why some parents transfer the aggression of their wretched lives on their children. It's very very bad.
Dem no fit try these nonsense for jand.
willi926:
seriously oo, there was a time I challenged her oo, she asked me is it ur concern. Is it ur child. The woman just carry frustration dey put on top the children head.

2 Likes

Re: My Mom's Death Would Be A Relief To Me, She Hurt Me A Lot - South African Lady by obillyj(f): 8:46pm On May 02, 2018
I don't know why am feeling passionate about this. Some folks come here n say stuffs witout trying 2 wear d Op's shoes.maybe den they can understand d pain.
If not 4 God such a mother deserves worst. If not that God loved n forgave us while we were yet sinners, she does not deserve forgivesness. Animals treat their young beta 4 goodness sake. What's d point doing d 9mnths journey only to treat her like piss of shit.
Thank God for Jesus that's d only basis I can stand on n say she deserves d daughter's forgiveness. If God can easily forgive us with all d shits we do every seconds then who are we to withhold forgiveness from others? Sister forgive n let go. Don't wish her death n don't refrain from taking care of her welfare if u have d means. Let ur good deeds towards her judge her. Pls forgive n let go so u can heal completely. Next create a platform to help kids going thru d same. You went thru that n came out strong n better so u can help someone. Many kids out there are lost. They have lost their self worth n identity due to such abuse from parents pls locate n help them. Who knows that may be ur mission on earth. To help those going thru rejection heal. Go to God in prayers n He will guide u on this path my dear. God's grace n remain blessed.

2 Likes

Re: My Mom's Death Would Be A Relief To Me, She Hurt Me A Lot - South African Lady by VERDA: 9:02pm On May 02, 2018
theunnamed:

What kind of talk is this for Christ sake,the mum almost destroyed her and your saying this crap,you really should read more about the psychology behind the numerous ills in this world and you will understand 99% of the psychos and wrong people you see became that way as a result of parental failure in early childhood.That mum is Evil defined.

2 Likes

Re: My Mom's Death Would Be A Relief To Me, She Hurt Me A Lot - South African Lady by VERDA: 9:03pm On May 02, 2018
carpmam:
I saw nothing wrong with what her mum did, spoil the rod and spare the child, if not for the military training her mum gave her,she for be one useless prostitute with possibly carrying hiv\aids

Na so.
Re: My Mom's Death Would Be A Relief To Me, She Hurt Me A Lot - South African Lady by emmanok24(m): 9:22pm On May 02, 2018
Some of us aren't lucky enough to have "Mothers" that are all in for making their reach their potential but rather belittle their efforts even without contributing enough to cater for them.
Re: My Mom's Death Would Be A Relief To Me, She Hurt Me A Lot - South African Lady by niqqaclaimz(m): 9:29pm On May 02, 2018
theunnamed:

useless f**kd up talk...

2 Likes

Re: My Mom's Death Would Be A Relief To Me, She Hurt Me A Lot - South African Lady by Tellemall: 10:18pm On May 02, 2018
Pavore9:

But never her own father. In mentioning her step father, the mother was using her as displacement of anger she felt towards the husband (step father).

But you would agree that her step father is her father in the absence of her biological father.
The step family thing never works out, though. Someone's child always pays the price.

1 Like

Re: My Mom's Death Would Be A Relief To Me, She Hurt Me A Lot - South African Lady by kalu61(m): 10:34pm On May 02, 2018
lilmaydee:
If you are lucky to have a good mother, you should be grateful. Don't judge her because you were never in her shoes. If you know you know...
l sweare you didn't read that write up
Re: My Mom's Death Would Be A Relief To Me, She Hurt Me A Lot - South African Lady by kalu61(m): 10:38pm On May 02, 2018
obillyj:

First, I don't support her wishing her mum death no matter what she did to her n I don't support ur statement either. She didn't play any role in making her a woman. If d mum actually did all that, then she is not worthy to be called a mother. Have u ever seen female animals protecting their Youngs? If animals without moral judgment could do that, how much more humans.
She became a woman without her mum simply because she realized that even though she gave birth to her she does not write her life story. She knew that it's in her hands to write that story n she braced herself for it.
She can only be grateful that her wicked heart didn't make her abort her even though some may wish they were aborted rather than go through d abuses by ur own biological mother. It can be very painful coming from dat close relation.
It's very difficult especially when u have physical scars to show for it. The mental n heart scars can heal but d physical scars are always there as a reminder.
I pray she embraces God so He can feel her life with His warmth embrace n help her to forgive n love d mum.
collect one cook from that woman across the street. some people will react to head line without going through the content. This are the reasons some are millionaire and their mum beg for food

1 Like

Re: My Mom's Death Would Be A Relief To Me, She Hurt Me A Lot - South African Lady by lereinter(m): 10:40pm On May 02, 2018
i can understand

if u ve loving parents men thank God

2 Likes

Re: My Mom's Death Would Be A Relief To Me, She Hurt Me A Lot - South African Lady by Pavore9: 11:41pm On May 02, 2018
Tellemall:

But you would agree that her step father is her father in the absence of her biological father.
The step family thing never works out, though. Someone's child always pays the price.
Her step-sister (probably from her step father) getting pregnant twice and dumping the children at home and disappearing, gives an indication of the quality of fatherhood in that family!
Re: My Mom's Death Would Be A Relief To Me, She Hurt Me A Lot - South African Lady by dasparrow: 11:58pm On May 02, 2018
I can relate to her story. There are many abusive parents out there and oftentimes they get away with their abuse. The best thing is to forgive them and cut off all contact with them. Only then will you have peace.

Abusive parents don't change so keeping your distance from an abuser is the best way to go. And she is right. Black parents in particular are very abusive.

1 Like

Re: My Mom's Death Would Be A Relief To Me, She Hurt Me A Lot - South African Lady by Nowenuse: 1:06am On May 03, 2018
dasparrow:
I can relate to her story. There are many abusive parents out there and oftentimes they get away with their abuse. The best thing is to forgive them and cut off all contact with them. Only then will you have peace.

Abusive parents don't change so keeping your distance from an abuser is the best way to go. And she is right. Black parents in particular are very abusive.

Yeah, this is because a lot of black parents live frustrated lives due to the harsh nature of the economy and government, hence they easily transfer all the bitterness and pains from their daily hustle upon the innocent children.
Re: My Mom's Death Would Be A Relief To Me, She Hurt Me A Lot - South African Lady by nuello: 7:22am On May 03, 2018
Those saying she is ungrateful to her mom should STFU training a child doesn't always need beating that woman should have been arrested a long time
Not every body can survive this. I pray she doesn't become like her mom

1 Like

Re: My Mom's Death Would Be A Relief To Me, She Hurt Me A Lot - South African Lady by Eaugusta(f): 7:32am On May 03, 2018
theunnamed:

It's obvious you didn't read the story

Oya go back and read it and I'm sure you will come and modify your comment

Don't be a lazy youth
Re: My Mom's Death Would Be A Relief To Me, She Hurt Me A Lot - South African Lady by emmanok24(m): 9:00am On May 03, 2018
My mother is a chronic abusive parent, even till I got married my mum still uses abusive and derogatory words on me even in the presence of my wife.

I managed to stay strong and manage this trend until I realized she's not going to stop without being sternly dealt with.

To cut it all short, I expressed my mind to her strongly and I've cut off all ties with her.

I can't afford to die young because of a selfish and greedy mother!

I'm living in peace now.

PS: we losed my dad while we were very young.

dasparrow:

1 Like

Re: My Mom's Death Would Be A Relief To Me, She Hurt Me A Lot - South African Lady by Iblac: 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”.whatsapp DreamTv; +2348021346301,it's real,legit and fast in payout,a trial will convince you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive / Soldiers Rescue 14 Pregnant Teenagers, 8 Children In Abia - Photo / Whose Name Should I Put On Papers Of The Car I Intend Buying For My Married Sis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.