Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,207 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Shocking Man Pictured Caressing Davido’s Special Girl, Chioma (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking Man Pictured Caressing Davido’s Special Girl, Chioma (photo) (3071 Views)

How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured. / Nigerian Man Pictured Trying To Resist A Curvy South African Lady / An Old Man Pictured Rocking A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Man Pictured Caressing Davido’s Special Girl, Chioma (photo) by Alamin9582: 7:03pm On May 02, 2018
A man who had no physical access to the Chioma Rowland, the celebrated girlfriend of Davido ‘David’ Adeleke has achieved his heart desires through photoshop.

This is a viral doctored photo of a man posing with singer, Davido’s girlfriend, Chioma Rowland in a suggestive manner.

It would be recalled that Davido has been loudly singing the praises of the Babcock University student who he gifted a brand new Porsche car on her birthday yesterday.

Chioma and Davido have become the talk of the Nigerian social media space and this young man as seen above has decided to tap into the gist. He was pictured holding Chioma from behind just as if the duo share something.

Check Picture in the link below and give us a Review
SEE PICTURES IN LINK BELOW
SOURCE-https://nairatrend.com.ng/shocking-man-pictured-caressing-davidos-special-girl-chioma-photo/

What Do You Think Of This?

Re: Shocking Man Pictured Caressing Davido’s Special Girl, Chioma (photo) by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 02, 2018
There was a country..
Re: Shocking Man Pictured Caressing Davido’s Special Girl, Chioma (photo) by NLevents: 7:16pm On May 02, 2018
This is false news Op

Few days to the Nairaland party 4.0

why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details

https://www.nairaland.com/4483935/nairaland-get-together-party-4.0
Re: Shocking Man Pictured Caressing Davido’s Special Girl, Chioma (photo) by Alamin9582: 12:11pm On May 03, 2018
NLevents:
This is false news Op

Few days to the Nairaland party 4.0

why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details

https://www.nairaland.com/4483935/nairaland-get-together-party-4.0
why you de chup space
Re: Shocking Man Pictured Caressing Davido’s Special Girl, Chioma (photo) by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 03, 2018
I blame buhari
Re: Shocking Man Pictured Caressing Davido’s Special Girl, Chioma (photo) by Alamin9582: 4:43pm On May 03, 2018
lefulefu:
I blame buhari
lolz

1 Like

Re: Shocking Man Pictured Caressing Davido’s Special Girl, Chioma (photo) by Fidelismaria: 4:43pm On May 03, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Is it just my eyes or do they look facially alike

I see facial resemblance BTW David nd Chioma
Re: Shocking Man Pictured Caressing Davido’s Special Girl, Chioma (photo) by Alamin9582: 4:58pm On May 03, 2018
Fidelismaria:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Is it just my eyes or do they look facially alike

I see facial resemblance BTW David nd Chioma

take panadol

(1) (Reply)

Dedicated To All Women!!! / 'I dont Deserve You-Lady Celebrates Her Husband Who Donated His Liver To Her(pic / Man Hangs Self Over Curvy Girlfriend In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.