Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. (4470 Views)

I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? / Some Facts About Girls. Please Don’t Bash Me It's Just For Fun / Don't bash me, It's just a random thought!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by Gppgn(f): 2:59pm On Jun 17, 2023
Any lady here on nairaland with her picture on her profile is either into Hook up or looking for a man...

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by squash47(m): 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2023
You are a mumu individual.

19 Likes

Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by PoliteActivist: 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2023
Gppgn:
Any lady here on nairaland with her picture on her profile is either into Hook up or looking for a man...

But 99% have fake pic and 80% are really men.
Now, what do you have to say about that??!

26 Likes

Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by Anny69: 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2023
cheesy grin Warris dis.
Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by Zonefree(m): 3:07pm On Jun 17, 2023
Gppgn:
Do we even have ladies here or are you referring to these sad and lonely evening newspapers here as ladies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by Candidlady: 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2023
Gppgn:

Sure it is a male behind this moniker lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by Sonnobax15(m): 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2023
grin
Zonefree even had to support the mad man's input grin.

Meanwhile, how's it been my dear Candidlady? It's been a long time cheesy
Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by stanliwise(m): 3:26pm On Jun 17, 2023
But many aren’t female nor is it their picture
Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 17, 2023
As I laugh in Sepedi...🤣🤣🤣

Go deeper ma'am, go deeepeerrr!!!!
Gppgn:

1 Like

Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by Candidlady: 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Zonefr.ee even had to support the mad man's input grin.

Meanwhile, how's it been my dear Candidl.ady? It's been a long time cheesy

Yeah a long while. Ihave been fine elections are over now.. ican freely roam lol

Hope you have been great yourself
Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by Sonnobax15(m): 3:59pm On Jun 17, 2023
Candidlady:

Yeah a long while. Ihave been fine elections are over now.. ican freely roam lol

Hope you have been great yourself
. grin. Swearzz grin grin. Life's been good... happy to know yu fyn..
Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by Gppgn(f): 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2023
PoliteActivist:

But 99% have fake pic and 80% are really men.
Now, what do you have to say about that??!
omolola is a female
Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by Gppgn(f): 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
Samantha124:

like seriously.. why would any lady put her picture here if not for attention.
Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by TsbAfrica: 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2023
Candidlady:

Sure it is a male behind this moniker lipsrsealed

and this one too ... all Men!!!
Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
Because there's an option for those who want to upload their profile pictures and it's her choice.

So according to you even the married ones are looking for men, right?
Gppgn:

4 Likes

Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by bikefab(m): 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2023
It then goes to say that any guy with his picture on his dp is either a gigolo or looking for a wife. QED. Na wah o
Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by Candidlady: 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2023
TsbAfrica:
and this one too ... all Men!!!

You are becoming too desperate
Next response from me will be till tomorrow

Ayini mai kyau 👋

1 Like

Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by TsbAfrica: 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2023
Candidlady:

You are becoming too desperate
Next response from me will be till tomorrow

Ayini mai kyau 👋
desperate? ... I am dead !!! Damn! I'm Speechless shocked shocked shocked.
Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by PerfectStranger(m): 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2023
Samantha124:
Because there's an option for those who want to upload their profile pictures and it's her choice.

So according to you even the married ones are looking for men, right?
Is that your picture fr?
Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by Candidlady: 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2023
TsbAfrica:
desperate? ... I am dead !!! Damn! I'm Speechless shocked shocked shocked.

Are you Nigerian?
Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2023
Must you try to distract me from the main discussion at hand? grin grin grin
PerfectStranger:

Is that your picture fr?
Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by Okoroawusa: 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2023
Samantha124:

Which one be Sapedi bikokwanu?
Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by PoliteActivist: 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2023
Gppgn:
omolola is a female

Wanna bet?
Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by PoliteActivist: 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2023
Gppgn:

You already got the answer
Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by Michaelspresh(f): 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
Gppgn:
You're mad ohh🤣
Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by Rexymania(m): 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
I can't argue with someone that already has the experience
Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by myyansh68(m): 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2023
stanliwise:
But many aren’t female or is it their picture

e. g siofra and joen.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by Silentgroper(m): 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2023
PerfectStranger:

Is that your picture fr?

No it isn't...
Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 17, 2023
My native language.
Okoroawusa:

Which one be Sapedi bikokwanu?
Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by PerfectStranger(m): 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2023
Samantha124:
Must you try to distract me from the main discussion at hand? grin grin grin
It's still related to the topic so answer me.

Are you a Nigerian?
Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 17, 2023
What will I get in return of answering your questions? grin grin grin
PerfectStranger:

It's still related to the topic so answer me.

Are you a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by PoliteActivist: 6:00pm On Jun 17, 2023
Gppgn:

But what's wrong with looking for a man?? All females are looking for better man, even majority of married ones

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Craziest Thing You Have Done / I Wanna Propose 2 Him! / White Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.