Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,446 members, 7,954,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:38 AM

Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) (48874 Views)

How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by victorian(f): 10:32am On May 04, 2018
Some men are just useless.

If the wife catch am and cut his dickk, he will say women are wicked.

Can u imagine? Trying to go back to his ex for more sex. sad
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 04, 2018
Errm, why does she still have his number in her contact? Except maybe he's a colleague or something.
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by DateMynd44(m): 1:28am On May 08, 2018
ndy87:

That's akwa ibom not calabar. Remember cross river - calabar Akwa ibom- uyo.
ndy Abadie ado efik or Ibibio
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by Nobody: 6:27am On May 08, 2018
DateMynd44:
ndy Abadie ado efik or Ibibio

Ogoja
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by DateMynd44(m): 2:23am On May 09, 2018
ndy87:

Ogoja
we're still the same . I'm bekwarran Can we please interact via whatsapp?
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by Nightmareo07: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
ndy87:

Ogoja
Ndy fufu
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Ndy fufu

grin. Nawa o..... Just like dat??
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by Nightmareo07: 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
ndy87:

grin. Nawa o..... Just like dat??

grin grin grin.
Na so u look na, and I like am.
In fact na I'm make me like u
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by EmekaA125(m): 11:11am On Jan 29
Giddymoney:
Calabar will always be Calabar.
Which one is mbok in whatsapp again??
Uwem efok mkpong grin grin grin
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by EmekaA125(m): 11:12am On Jan 29
Calabar people and sex. Tufiakwa
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by excellencyabia1: 5:54pm On May 16
is all about interest, sometimes immediate satisfaction but whatever that made him to chose another beside you is going off gradually or he is trying to remind you that you are still unmarried after for years.
but if i may ask, what are you still doing with his contact all this while or are you getting what you what you were expecting? no offence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! / Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection / Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.