Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,103 members, 7,828,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Naira Profile Now A Confession Site - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naira Profile Now A Confession Site (289 Views)

Delectablegyal - Confessions Thread (make A Confession.) / Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed / Confession : How My Neighbor F**k Me Hard In Her Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naira Profile Now A Confession Site by Howcomes(m): 9:31am On May 03, 2018
I visited [url]nairaprofile.com[/url] and they have wiped all our account and turned the forum into a secret sharing website without notifying members.

They even changed the colour of the website from green to blue.

If you have an account on Nairaprofile, forget about it. Your account is gone.

(1) (Reply)

True Love / New American Bride Changed Her Mind On Her Way To Her Wedding.---she Ran Away. / 5 Ways To Forgive Your Partner When It's So Difficult To Do So

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.