Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

'my Boo's Dick Is Bigger Than Ur Boo's Dick' - Young Lady Declares - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'my Boo's Dick Is Bigger Than Ur Boo's Dick' - Young Lady Declares (1081 Views)

“I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares / Commissioner For Slay Queens & Sexiness: Lady Declares Herself, Shares Photos / "I'm Only Available For Sex" - Nigerian Lady Declares (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'my Boo's Dick Is Bigger Than Ur Boo's Dick' - Young Lady Declares by mrkunlex(m): 9:59am On May 03, 2018
A Nigerian Lady Took To Facebook To Boast About Her Boyfriend's Joystick After Engaging In Sex For The First Time.According To Her, She Said That "My Boo's Dick Is Bigger Than Ur Boo's Dick".See Her Post And Photos Below;
She wrote: First time to have Sex with him... My Boo's Dick is bigger than ur boo's Dick. I Love you Bby Danny Young"

After her post got massive reactions, she Also shared another post with photos of her and her boyfriend
together.Today's photo.. Guess what we had anoda Sex todayDick so fat i can feel it in my head Danny Young forever love you," she captioned it.

See More Pics: http://kunlexwap.nextwapblog.com/my-boos-dick-is-bigger-than-ur-boos-dick-young-lady-declares.html
Lalasticlala

Re: 'my Boo's Dick Is Bigger Than Ur Boo's Dick' - Young Lady Declares by Rasalghul: 4:19pm On May 03, 2018
angry sad
Re: 'my Boo's Dick Is Bigger Than Ur Boo's Dick' - Young Lady Declares by gabrielventures: 4:57pm On May 03, 2018
That is your cup of tea aunty... No matter how big his d"ck is, it's not bigger than the money I'm making online

Learn how to make money online via freelancing, affiliate marketing, mini importation and selling, etc if you so wish. To learn how, humbly visit link in my signature. Cheers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If A Girl Ask You To Wait For Her...does She Really Likes You.. / Should I Go Ahead ?? Please I Need Your Advice / I just Realized The Girl I Been Flirting With Is A Boy����

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.