Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Meet 26-year-old Lady Who Is Addicted To Dating Married Rich Men (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet 26-year-old Lady Who Is Addicted To Dating Married Rich Men (pics) (1470 Views)

Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans / My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! / My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet 26-year-old Lady Who Is Addicted To Dating Married Rich Men (pics) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 6:33pm On May 03, 2018

A 26-year-old model who is addicted to dating rich married men has revealed why she toed such an unpopular line. Lacey Jay revealed she became addicted to dating married women while trying to get back at her own unfaithful boyfriend.

According to Dailymail UK, the beautiful woman said she ‘revenge cheated’ on her 27-year old body builder lover when she discovered he was secretly dating other women behind her back.

She embarked on a fling with a rich married stockbroker 10 years her senior, which led Miss Jay to seek out other affairs with wealthy adulterous husbands after she was lavished with gifts.

Miss Jay, of Guildford, Surrey, said: ‘I’m now addicted to having affairs. I’ve got a taste for richer, older men now and I don’t think I will be able to stop – and they are all men who wanted to embark on affairs before I came along.

‘It all happened by accident when my boyfriend started cheating on me with a string of other girls.

‘I suspected he was up to no good because he changed the PIN on his phone and he started going out more frequently with his mates.

‘I wanted to trust him but some friends tipped me off one night and I caught him red-handed with another girl.

‘He promised he would not do it again and that he would remain faithful but still refused to give his phone PIN so I could check who he had been speaking to. He is typical of men my own age – none of them can be trusted and they have no respect for women.”

LicitEncounters.com spokesman Christian Grant said that increasing numbers of young women in their 20s have started dating rich men because they were fed up with men their own age.

See More Of Her Photos Below;

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/meet-26-year-old-lady-who-is-addicted-to-dating-married-rich-men-pics/

Re: Meet 26-year-old Lady Who Is Addicted To Dating Married Rich Men (pics) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 6:34pm On May 03, 2018
Re: Meet 26-year-old Lady Who Is Addicted To Dating Married Rich Men (pics) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 6:35pm On May 03, 2018
cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Meet 26-year-old Lady Who Is Addicted To Dating Married Rich Men (pics) by ebuk4real(m): 6:36pm On May 03, 2018
Addicted to the men or money cool
Re: Meet 26-year-old Lady Who Is Addicted To Dating Married Rich Men (pics) by Benjom(m): 6:42pm On May 03, 2018
Your headache cool
Re: Meet 26-year-old Lady Who Is Addicted To Dating Married Rich Men (pics) by xedyl(m): 6:45pm On May 03, 2018
She is hoe_kay. grin
Re: Meet 26-year-old Lady Who Is Addicted To Dating Married Rich Men (pics) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:45pm On May 03, 2018
Why not poor married men?Your boyfriend started cheating on you and here you are assisting married men to cheat on their spouses.Pot calling kettle black what nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Meet 26-year-old Lady Who Is Addicted To Dating Married Rich Men (pics) by danny56: 6:50pm On May 03, 2018
Its alright don't go and find your own man be pursuing people's property...ohhhhh! Sorry, na whity babe, All men are theirs technically.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Done Some Great Bad Things / It Would've Been Better For God To Give Us Female Ape Than All This Stupid Women / To Unmarried: Why Do U Want To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.